• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s also true of clear shit job nature that there are always shitty staff that bully the finance manager if not why always it’s the finance manager that leaves for such shitty clear shit jobs? The staff always remain because need staff to do work can blame the manager easily when shit hits the fan. If no shitty other department staff like kt latha or finance department staff, there won’t be a list of high risk audit issues isn’t it? Everyone will be following processes and procedures to do their job how to have one long list of high risk audit issues?
I forgot to claim all my credit indeed. I am the one that changed the staff to good and better - be it new staff and original staff.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to claim all my credit indeed. I am the one that changed the staff to good and better - be it new staff and original staff.
When I first joined - just before year end closing- my accountant went on maternity leave shortly and I was all new and covering accountant during year end closing. And guess what? After she came back from maternity leave she resigned immediately.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I first joined - just before year end closing- my accountant went on maternity leave shortly and I was all new and covering accountant during year end closing. And guess what? After she came back from maternity leave she resigned immediately.
Working in finance with month end closing and year end closing and you will see such dirty deeds of errant staff that resign or go on maternity leave during year end closing indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working in finance with month end closing and year end closing and you will see such dirty deeds of errant staff that resign or go on maternity leave during year end closing indeed.
Or rather just before year end closing, these bitches will always be able to time it to narrowly escape year end closing. That’s what my Cantonese ex accountant did too. So out of the four year end closings that I did for the company, two are without accountants and I did it on my own with OT of course.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or rather just before year end closing, these bitches will always be able to time it to narrowly escape year end closing. That’s what my Cantonese ex accountant did too. So out of the four year end closings that I did for the company, two are without accountants and I did it on my own with OT of course.
So I was only paid three years plus salary + bonus but did four year end closings. Good deal for SFC as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not easy to do year end closing when you are all new and the company accounts in a mess with a long list of high risk audit issues. Thank goodness I hired a good temporary clerk to help me. She was also pregnant but tonnes better than the pregnant accountant that gave me only bad attitude and no help before she disappeared for her maternity leave.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not easy to do year end closing when you are all new and the company accounts in a mess with a long list of high risk audit issues. Thank goodness I hired a good temporary clerk to help me. She was also pregnant but tonnes better than the pregnant accountant that gave me only bad attitude and no help before she disappeared for her maternity leave.
I should add that this pregnant temporary staff is Malaysian and I hired her despite her pregnancy and she was a big help to me and I converted her to permanent staff subsequently and she went on maternity leave. Another good deed I did, how many people will hire pregnant woman?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I was only paid three years plus salary + bonus but did four year end closings. Good deal for SFC as usual.
And that’s despite I was away three months for my car accident and often sick. I was always around for the year end closing unlike errant bitches like my lousy accountantS that disappeared when it comes to the crunch. Mean slut in bed accusing others slut Kt latha said I went on maternity leave. What’s stopping her from having a car accident and go on maternity leave herself? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s despite I was away three months for my car accident and often sick. I was always around for the year end closing unlike errant bitches like my lousy accountantS that disappeared when it comes to the crunch. Mean slut in bed accusing others slut Kt latha said I went on maternity leave. What’s stopping her from having a car accident and go on maternity leave herself? Pui!
Afterall kt latha in office do what? Got so much hiring and termination to do meh? Gossiping and spreading rumours of me. Better for kt latha to go have her maternity leave - AGAIN - because she got kids means already went for maternity leave before. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya that’s the errant bitch Cantonese accountant that LJ McCully so cleverly hired back after he fired me AFTER I completed the year end closing. Why don’t fire me BEFORE the year end closing is done?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya that’s the errant bitch Cantonese accountant that LJ McCully so cleverly hired back after he fired me AFTER I completed the year end closing. Why don’t fire me BEFORE the year end closing is done?
And that’s the errant Cantonese bitch that act subservient and then pushed me on the last day of her service. Ya the one that played Facebook games in the first three months of her work AND come to office and go off on the dot AND complained too much work. And the one that fudged her shitty resume to cover big gaps in employment and sabotaged her ex company and kt latha did not vet her resume and I only discovered AFTER she joined the company.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOKBIN,

YOU ARE JUST A SACKED PIECE OF CUNT!!!!
NOT HAPPY GO KITCHEN TAKE KNIFE FUCK YOUR OWN CHEEBYE UNTIL MINCE MEAT!!

1662550533404.png

Of course your cheebye is such a large piece, you can keep some for next few months.
You can stir fry your chao cheebye with basil for your ah neh customers.

1662552395577.png

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I was only paid three years plus salary + bonus but did four year end closings. Good deal for SFC as ....
I should add that this pregnant temporary staff is Malaysian and I hired her .... Another good deed I did, how many people will hire pregnant woman?
Afterall kt latha in office do what? Got so much hiring and termination to do meh? Gossiping and spreading rumours of me. Better for kt latha to go ... Pui...
Ya that’s the errant bitch Cantonese accountant that LJ McCully so clever.. Why don’t fire me...
And that’s the errant Cantonese bitch..
TPX...sian .. until.more no ammo.. :roflmao: :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOKBIN,

YOU ARE JUST A SACKED PIECE OF CUNT!!!!
NOT HAPPY GO KITCHEN TAKE KNIFE FUCK YOUR OWN CHEEBYE UNTIL MINCE MEAT!!

View attachment 159393

Of course your cheebye is such a large piece, you can keep some for next few months.
You can stir fry your chao cheebye with basil for your ah neh customers.

View attachment 159395
Tell that to yourself Jeremy Quek you are sacked citizen crying pap ceca bully you. You are despicable no morals no conscience eunuch cheap big asshole slut and son of big cb slut. Pui! View attachment 159396

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself mark Andrew yeo you got no ammo left to attack me except keep accusing me a liar when nothing I said about LJ McCully or kt latha or Cantonese bitch accountant or the Malaysian pregnant clerk that i hired are lies. Pui! View attachment 159397
Looks like what I did are too good to be true indeed to animals that only know how to eat sleep shit and die and have sex. The more I write about what happened, the more I realised I am superior to many here indeed. I fight to hire locals and I hired pregnant woman. How many sinkies did that? Only know how to act poor thing cry pap ceca bully you.