• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is an evil filthy Indian slut and a fucking disgrace to woman to insult woman a slut based on nothing but her smelly Ccb mouth.
Totally unqualified hr manager that should be sacked and sent to jail for criminal bullying just like a rapist. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the years you have demonstrated in this forum that you are a fucking slut :sneaky:
Another big lie from your Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant mouth. For years I only talked in living in jb forum and here on Singapore anti pap politics, never talked on sex is called fucking slut by you liar criminal bully son of slut that dare not say what did you do to be sent to jail for harassing middle aged woman. Called her a slut like what slut kt latha did to me?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am my best proof. My behavior has been consistent be it online or offline. I don’t attack people at work, it’s always they attack me as I am doing clear shit job and they are the shit “revenging on me”. Come to think of it you scumbags are all the same be it kt latha or you or Malaysian criminal bullies attacking me. I didn’t attack I only defend and return insults, unlike kt latha and you lowlife eunuch criminal bullies that keep attacking me and insulted me a virgin slut whore mistress first. Pui! View attachment 159238

Your pussy hole is already offensive, the moment you open your legs and your clam stick out it's tongue, all choke.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? I sit in my office and spent hundreds of hours of OT unlike you lazy idler. I have no time and no intention to attack people at work or in forum. It’s you criminal bully bastards that created slut whore mistress threads using my life story, my face feature, my words, my address to insult me slut whore mistress and all proven now that @jurongkecil nick was created in April 2015 to harass me. Pui!

I bought a pair of scissors in 1969 to cut off your cheebye too, it will finally happen in 2023, I will cut off your cb with the scissors together with your black nipples.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear to die a violent death if I ever insult kt latha slut or anything in the office. Neither did I try to attack her at work. In fact it’s the other way she attacks me in department meeting on finance work or even her own work can’t source good valid resumes she also turned around to accuse me the troublemaker don’t select Indian accountant resume.
It goes to show that when meet a smiling snake, you need not do a thing to them to be harmed. Smiling snake “revenging” on me when they are the shit in the clear shit job. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont assume.and dont talk vulger and loud at forum. Got guts meet up and 1 to 1.
Don’t deny act innocent when you are busted cheap whore cocjksucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network want to harass me jurong kecil. You are the kecil 小人 son of mistress Pui!

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t deny act innocent when you are busted cheap whore cocjksucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network want to harass me jurong kecil. You are the kecil 小人 Pui!
Dont talk so much la. Got guts meet me tomorrow at chinatown 10am at lim chee guan bak gua shop.who dont come is ah gua...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It goes to show that when meet a smiling snake, you need not do a thing to them to be harmed. Smiling snake “revenging” on me when they are the shit in the clear shit job. Pui!
Come to think of it, Kt latha and my Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell are exact replica in their vicious attacks of me AND Both are Malaysians.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
AND BOTH I DIDN’T ATTACK THEM BUT THEY VICIOUSLY ATTACKED ME.

SO WHAT?
GOT GUTS TAKE KNIFE FUCK YOUR OWN CHEEBYE!
STAB IT IN!!

1662395384185.png