• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
STFU you bitch.
Getting fired from a job is shameful.
It’s shameful only if I steal from company or if I didn’t do my job, when obviously it’s not the case here and I am a virgin being framed a slut viciously bullied by kt latha and LJ McCully. I am the same as rape victim, the sexual harassment crime perpetrators should feel shame, not me, but unfortunately in this evil unfair world full of evil filthy shit sluts and sons of sluts like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant, the victim of rape and me are the ones punished. Pui!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am my best proof. My behavior has been consistent be it online or offline. I don’t attack people at work, it’s always they attack me as I am doing clear shit job and they are the shit “revenging on me”. Come to think of it you scumbags are all the same be it kt latha or you or Malaysian criminal bullies attacking me. I didn’t attack I only defend and return insults, unlike kt latha and you lowlife eunuch criminal bullies that keep attacking me and insulted me a virgin slut whore mistress first. Pui! View attachment 159238
Dog fuck you understand for daring to say this - My behavior has been consistent be it online or offline. I don’t attack people at work, it’s always they attack me
If you didn't attacked my niece 1st without her provoking you I will die a terrible death for my niece.
You cheebye siao lang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog fuck you understand for daring to say this - My behavior has been consistent be it online or offline. I don’t attack people at work, it’s always they attack me
If you didn't attacked my niece 1st without her provoking you I will die a terrible death for my niece.
You cheebye siao lang.
Pui your evil filthy Cantonese mother phua cb your @sweetiepie nick just like @jurongkechil nick was created to harass me. You are exactly like kt latha indeed open Ccb mouth “someone acting like a slut today” and then act innocent you didn’t attack me. Pui!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your evil filthy Cantonese mother phua cb your @sweetiepie nick just like @jurongkechil nick was created to harass me. You are exactly like kt latha indeed open Ccb mouth “someone acting like a slut today” and then act innocent you didn’t attack me. Pui!
Fucking bastard custard.
You will die a terrible death if you dare to do a counter death swear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard custard.
You will die a terrible death if you dare to do a counter death swear.
Why not? I sit in my office and spent hundreds of hours of OT unlike you lazy idler. I have no time and no intention to attack people at work or in forum. It’s you criminal bully bastards that created slut whore mistress threads using my life story, my face feature, my words, my address to insult me slut whore mistress and all proven now that @jurongkecil nick was created in April 2015 to harass me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? I sit in my office and spent hundreds of hours of OT unlike you lazy idler. I have no time and no intention to attack people at work or in forum. It’s you criminal bully bastards that created slut whore mistress threads using my life story, my face feature, my words, my address to insult me slut whore mistress and all proven now that @jurongkecil nick was created in April 2015 to harass me. Pui!
I swear to die a violent death if I ever insult kt latha slut or anything in the office. Neither did I try to attack her at work. In fact it’s the other way she attacks me in department meeting on finance work or even her own work can’t source good valid resumes she also turned around to accuse me the troublemaker don’t select Indian accountant resume.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear to die a violent death if I ever insult kt latha slut or anything in the office. Neither did I try to attack her at work. In fact it’s the other way she attacks me in department meeting on finance work or even her own work can’t source good valid resumes she also turned around to accuse me the troublemaker don’t select Indian accountant resume.
You anyhow curse people in sbf until you won't know who you had cursed without them provoking you.
You are a siao lang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short kt latha is just like @glockman or his clone @empathizerofeatshitndie here acting nice and friendly but no qualms to attack me in department meeting trying to put me down while I only defended never attacked her hr work.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did you call yourself @sweetiepie? You swear to die a violent death if the nick was not created with me in mind with intention to harass me. Pui!
Dog fuck you. You think a wise men like me will take your order?
I volunteer to repeat my self death curse

You cheebye siao lang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog fuck you. You think a wise men like me will take your order?
I volunteer to repeat my self death curse

You cheebye siao lang.
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant dare not swear because @sweetiepie was created with me in mind to attack me. Pui!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog fuck you. I only know kt latha exposed you as a fucking slut. You fucking slut.
Who the fuck care who insulted who 1st in sfc you custard

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog fuck you. I only know kt latha exposed you as a fucking slut. You fucking slut.
Who the fuck care who insulted who 1st in sfc you custard
Kt latha framed me a virgin a slut is called exposed me a slut only by you no shame criminal bullies sluts and sons of sluts. Pui you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant with no morals no conscience evil doer that dare not swear you created @sweetiepie nick with me in mind with intention to harass me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is an evil filthy Indian slut and a fucking disgrace to woman to insult woman a slut based on nothing but her smelly Ccb mouth.