• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the simulator manager claimed many hours of overtime pay setting up the Learjet simulator.
Great to work as manager in Australia can claim OT - and not be a manager in charged of Australia payroll and finance in Singapore - zero OT pay and treated transparent!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to work as manager in Australia can claim OT - and not be a manager in charged of Australia payroll and finance in Singapore - zero OT pay and treated transparent!
To be precise, great to work as manager in ONE office in Australia can claim OT pay, not like a manager in Singapore in charged of TWO offices payroll and finance in Australia and get zero OT pay.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise, great to work as manager in ONE office in Australia can claim OT pay, not like a manager in Singapore in charged of TWO offices payroll and finance in Australia and get zero OT pay.

I want to pinch your cheebye then cut off the whole thing with a pair of scissors.
I will put it under your nose and you smell.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You work as whore got OT?
Peak hours you can charge more by opening up all your other holes.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t say until so super and high power. I said matter of factly I did a lot of work for the company including kt latha’s share of work doing payroll processing which should be part of hr not finance. And I said before I got a job within one month after leaving SFC and my last pay was 20% higher than when at SFC.
TPX again... got another job.. but got fired again, tats y you're unemployed again..!! :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise, great to work as simulator manager IN ONE OFFICE IN SFC IN AUSTRALIA to do hard job setting up Learjet simulator can claim OT pay, NOT FINANCE MANAGER IN SFC IN SINGAPORE IN-CHARGED OF TWO OFFICES IN AUSTRALIA doing hard job setting up payroll and finance AND clearing high risk internal audit issues cannot claim OT pay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise, great to work as simulator manager IN ONE OFFICE IN SFC IN AUSTRALIA to do hard job setting up Learjet simulator can claim OT pay, NOT FINANCE MANAGER IN SFC IN SINGAPORE IN-CHARGED OF TWO OFFICES IN AUSTRALIA doing hard job setting up payroll and finance AND clearing high risk internal audit issues cannot claim OT pay.
Those three or four finance managers that came and go before me are so smart. I am very stupid indeed to stay to deal with malicious shit slut kt latha and put in the OT hours and not paid and cleared up all shit and set up everything AND get harmed by kt latha and LJ McCully and get fired in the end.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those three or four finance managers that came and go before me are so smart. I am very stupid indeed to stay to deal with malicious shit slut kt latha and put in the OT hours and not paid and cleared up all shit and set up everything AND get harmed by kt latha and LJ McCully and get fired in the end.
I wanted to leave when I first joined and had difficulty with the job with staff bullying me and of course it is kt latha doing evil stirring shit behind. That’s why the three or finance managers came and go. My ex boss was so scared ANOTHER finance manager come and go and that’s why he went to demand kt latha to apologize to me if not he will fire her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to leave when I first joined and had difficulty with the job with staff bullying me and of course it is kt latha doing evil stirring shit behind. That’s why the three or finance managers came and go. My ex boss was so scared ANOTHER finance manager come and go and that’s why he went to demand kt latha to apologize to me if not he will fire her.
To be precise, it’s not me that told boss kt latha doing evil stirring shit but my ex boss (not LJ McCully but the one before it) that ownself said “she knows what she did”!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t say until so super and high power. I said matter of factly I did a lot of work for the company including kt latha’s share of work doing payroll processing which should be part of hr not finance. And I said before I got a job within one month after leaving SFC and my last pay was 20% higher than when at SFC.

Don't talk as though you are indispensable.
There are other whores too.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bully your cheebye, go everywhere also victim.
You should be tied up and flogged till your cheebye bleed, I will show you what bully is like.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise, it’s not me that told boss kt latha doing evil stirring shit but my ex boss (not LJ McCully but the one before it) that ownself said “she knows what she did”!
That’s why elon musk is my hero boss to fire his secretary that act like the boss and bossed people around. It takes a lot of guts to really fire high power secretary that caused shit okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how did I know that three or four finance managers came and go? From the previous hr manager after I joined. I can’t recall the details but he told me of snippets of one of the previous finance manager having clashes with kt latha. And he always complained to me about kt latha bullying him too. He is retired veteran hr manager from sia and doing part time contract work at SFC. Kt latha supposed to understudy him but instead he did most of the work himself and he complained of shoddy work by kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how did I know that three or four finance managers came and go? From the previous hr manager after I joined. I can’t recall the details but he told me of snippets of one of the previous finance manager having clashes with kt latha. And he always complained to me about kt latha bullying him too. He is retired veteran hr manager from sia and doing part time contract work at SFC. Kt latha supposed to understudy him but instead he did most of the work himself and he complained of shoddy work by kt latha.
And of course what this hr manager said is proven true by kt latha herself after he left, she was not even able to source valid good local accountant resumes only producing a pile of spam indian accountant resumes AND she didn’t do vetting Cantonese accountant resume.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course what this hr manager said is proven true by kt latha herself after he left, she was not even able to source valid good local accountant resumes only producing a pile of spam indian accountant resumes AND she didn’t do vetting Cantonese accountant resume.
And kt latha hr manager is not one man show but with two staff under her - one hr executive and one hr clerk to do the work okay?