• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
S
L
U
T

W
H
O
R
E

M
I
S
T
R
E
S
S
Tell that to your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mother because you like it or not, believe it or not, I am a virgin with annulled marriage and you criminal bullies sluts and son of sluts have done a big wrong to me and you will be crushed and burnt to death. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself the pathetic loser proud criminal bully cheap slut cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. You are the kecil 小人 small hearted son of mistress and your clone @jurongkechil confirmed you have known my address since April 2015, that’s how fake and how long you have been sucking their cock. Pui! View attachment 159155

I know you were a whore since 1969, your cheebye was already fucked every min.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SLPCB.

Siao, Lao, Phua.

Her cheebye definitely have been fucked by many men until calluses form on her beef curtains.
You Jeremy Quek are definitely a liar criminal bully son of mother fucked by many that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek are definitely a liar criminal bully son of mother fucked by many that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!

I swear you have been fucked a million times and you will die with cocks in your cheebye mouth.

Your corpse will be flogged in public.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your jibye face will appear in sbf once you return to Mayfair :whistling:
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant ex convict jailed for harassing middle aged woman don’t bluff you already stole my photos from my Facebook since 2015 and just waiting for excuse to post photos of me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPX until u so super n high power... lidat sure have many employers lining up to hire u... yet still can't get a new job.. :geek:
I didn’t say until so super and high power. I said matter of factly I did a lot of work for the company including kt latha’s share of work doing payroll processing which should be part of hr not finance. And I said before I got a job within one month after leaving SFC and my last pay was 20% higher than when at SFC.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t say until so super and high power. I said matter of factly I did a lot of work for the company including kt latha’s share of work doing payroll processing which should be part of hr not finance. And I said before I got a job within one month after leaving SFC and my last pay was 20% higher than when at SFC.
And obviously kt latha is the high power one not me.