• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
McCully and his slutty bin.

1662200317575.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did you do to receive karma of a pariah whore everywhere you go?
Your cheebye smell is very strong.
Obviously I am a victim of crime is not called Karma if not all victims of rape is called karma. You evil despicable cheap whore cock sucker and your descendants will get karma and deserved it, not me. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I am a victim of crime is not called Karma if not all victims of rape is called karma. You evil despicable cheap whore cock sucker and your descendants will get karma and deserved it, not me. Pui!

VICTIM YOUR MOTHER'S CHEBYE!
you're just an attention seeking fuckslut who needs to fucked with a sharp knife

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Cottonmouth why you don’t ask what did I do to hit a bus and crush my car AND not dead. You are just like LJ McCully very selective in your smelly Ccb mouth questions. Pui!
Obviously all my good deeds paid off to escape relatively unscathed and have a second chance in life. But obviously LJ McCully was not happy with me being away.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously all my good deeds paid off to escape relatively unscathed and have a second chance in life. But obviously LJ McCully was not happy with me being away.

Your second chance is to be haunted by every men who see you and whistle at you because you look and smell like a whore!!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell truth of my address AFTER doxxing crime is done is called get busted by you the liar TPX that get busted by @jw5. Pui!
dun TC here lah... tat chow lau gay is too obsessed with tat MAY ... jus like you with kt latha.... tat chow lau gay dun even who am I?
..wat to bust?... every one is either a JQ or MAY to him... Dog Man Woman ... GGDF lah :geek:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidence of Gansiokbin being abused by you Jeremy Quek cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate no thanks to office bullying by LJ McCully and kt latha Pui! View attachment 158949

Bully your cheebye, you got guts go stand in front of Mayfair.
I tell stab your fucking throat with a knife and fuck your cheebye with the same knife.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZjlCLcX.gif

GSB TPX GUN
IN A NUTSHELL

Add salt, Add vinegar
Infatuated with LJM
Work hard to impress LJM
Work Competency not up to par
Jealous of a more capable KTL
Her Love for LJM Unrequited
Bullied Co-workers
Called KTL a Slut
Summarily Dismissed for Harassmemt
and also Unprofessional Conduct
No legal grounds to sue SFC, LJM, KTL
Depression sets in
Desires revenge
Spam Sammyboy Forum with Lies
Smear LJM, KTL and SFC

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZjlCLcX.gif

GSB TPX GUN
IN A NUTSHELL

Add salt, Add vinegar
Infatuated with LJM
Work hard to impress LJM
Work Competency not up to par
Jealous of a more capable KTL
Her Love for LJM Unrequited
Bullied Co-workers
Called KTL a Slut
Summarily Dismissed for Harassmemt
and also Unprofessional Conduct
No legal grounds to sue SFC, LJM, KTL
Depression sets in
Desires revenge
Spam Sammyboy Forum with Lies
Smear LJM, KTL and SFC

Revenge extended to innocent public and neighbours wtf

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidence your PCB!
If you're so fucking sure, then go make police report or confront the 2 of them.
You are just a pathetic cunt!
Again you busted liar pathetic loser cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network pretend don’t know I said it here long time ago I already went to report police on them then and police said civil case asked me to go sue them AND said very hard to win because so long ago. Pui!