• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her TPX is very big one hor :roflmao:

artillery-shoot.gif
Obviously you are the same kind as LJ McCully protect kt latha even when she failed her basic job to produce valid good resumes for selection. You like a person only all truth don’t like only you despicable lowlife criminal bully have no qualms to accuse me TPX tell lies based on nothing but your despicable TPX liar criminal bully smelly Ccb mouth. You sly chicken and son of chicken Malaysian clone of @nightsafari. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are the same kind as LJ McCully protect kt latha even when she failed her basic job to produce valid good resumes for selection. You like a person only all truth don’t like only you despicable lowlife criminal bully have no qualms to accuse me TPX tell lies based on nothing but your despicable TPX liar criminal bully smelly Ccb mouth. You sly chicken and son of chicken Malaysian clone of @nightsafari. Pui!
Shameless double standard victim of bullying don’t sue means all truth but criminal bullies don’t sue means all lies Knnbccb you @strawberry why need to walk 1.5 km to primary school? Because you sly fox chicken liar studied in Malaysia. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So LJ McCully took after lunch naps, monitored stocks and also travelled overseas to various places to check up new planes to replace Learjet, together with an Indian manager that he recruited seemingly for this project.

You fucking cheebye should just die.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I should add I considered Malaysians same as locals back then and told LJ McCully we should hire Malaysian or Singaporean accountant, not Indian accountants. Very stupid indeed.
Excuse me @strawberry don’t pretend don’t know I said clearly this was in department meeting. Kt latha turned around to blame me on her failure and said so many Indian accountant resumes I don’t choose and LJ McCully asked me and I have to justify why I don’t want to hire indian accountant. LJ McCully NEVER dissed kt latha AND NEVER pushed her to go get good resumes at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me @strawberry don’t pretend don’t know I said clearly this was in department meeting. Kt latha turned around to blame me on her failure and said so many Indian accountant resumes I don’t choose and LJ McCully asked me and I have to justify why I don’t want to hire indian accountant. LJ McCully NEVER dissed kt latha AND NEVER pushed her to go get good resumes at all.
Hr manager is obviously another good job especially those non qualified type empress dowager secretary promoted to hr manager.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will whip your fucking cheebye.

fire-whip.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to read here. Best sum up in 1 picture.

single-women-fighting-over-man-female-rivals-pulling-grabbing-men-nightclub-49811217.jpg
That’s your Ccb Malaysian son of sugar baby interpretation. Kt latha is empress dowager and I am the princess or general or whatever opponent standing in her way, not her fellow concubine okay? Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hr manager is obviously another good job especially those non qualified type empress dowager secretary promoted to hr manager.
Should be very good job with no responsibility for no sourcing of valid good resumes, and no responsibility for not doing vetting of Cantonese resume, AND when it’s not full scale hr manager that handles payroll processing in the first place. The hard job payroll processing, bonus computation all handled by me and my finance department. That’s not normal, in all the companies that I have worked in before, payroll processing is part of hr department not finance department.