• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies again. Everyone can see you only know how to suck cock Jeremy Quek are complaining every day ceca pap bully you. Pui!
Only you are smiling like a slut because of the influx of foreigners because you are counting the number of potential cocks you get to suck.

You are a fucking whore, your cheebye should be sliced off.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's your story against KTL story. Without going to court to prove what you say here, it's tantamount to rubbish. However, you chose not to sue because you clearly knew you will lose a court case as there were overwhelming evidence against your inappropriate harassment behaviors and professional work competency issues.
Look at how shameless double standard criminal bully son of sugarbaby you are, I have been saying about office bullying for years and kt latha and LJ McCully chose not to sue me don’t mean I am telling the truth but I don’t sue them means they are telling the truth I am a slut when I am a virgin. Tell that to yourself when you Malaysian Chinese cry racism bullying that Malays are right to bully you because you chose not to go to war to fight but to leave. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's your story against KTL story. Without going to court to prove what you say here, it's tantamount to rubbish. However, you chose not to sue because you clearly knew you will lose a court case as there were overwhelming evidence against your inappropriate harassment behaviors and professional work competency issues.
And you have no qualms to tell lies that it’s a competency issue when it’s obviously LJ McCully picking on non job issues to bully me and it’s not disputable I led finance to clear all shit high risk issues in the internal audit report and my 6 plus months bonus is best proof of my competency as finance manager in clear shit job. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how shameless double standard criminal bully son of sugarbaby you are, I have been saying about office bullying for years and kt latha and LJ McCully chose not to sue me don’t mean I am telling the truth but I don’t sue them means they are telling the truth I am a slut when I am a virgin. Tell that to yourself when you Malaysian Chinese cry racism bullying that Malays are right to bully you because you chose not to go to war to fight but to leave. Pui!
It's obvious you are a lunatic mad cunt here.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you have no qualms to tell lies that it’s a competency issue when it’s obviously LJ McCully picking on non job issues to bully me and it’s not disputable I led finance to clear all shit high risk issues in the internal audit report and my 6 plus months bonus is best proof of my competency as finance manager in clear shit job. Pui!
You are worthless, useless and cheebye fail.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me I am not investment manager not aircraft leasing manager.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me I am not investment manager not aircraft leasing manager.
Excuse me LJ McCully I was the third or fourth finance manager hired to clear all the shit high risk internal audit issues and I have done my job VERY WELL. You come in want to change the relatively new four years old Learjet planes and simulator is your pet project not what I was hired for okay? And I have delivered it in the end despite your dissing but I don’t deserve to be dissed for it okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me LJ McCully I was the third or fourth finance manager hired to clear all the shit high risk internal audit issues and I have done my job VERY WELL. You come in want to change the relatively new four years old Learjet planes and simulator is your pet project not what I was hired for okay? And I have delivered it in the end despite your dissing but I don’t deserve to be dissed for it okay?
And anyone with common sense will know it’s a big waste of money to change planes and simulator commissioned just four years ago. No need to try to justify using fuel saving crap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And anyone with common sense will know it’s a big waste of money to change planes and simulator commissioned just four years ago. No need to try to justify using fuel saving crap.
It’s just like changing cars after four years okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only you are smiling like a slut because of the influx of foreigners because you are counting the number of potential cocks you get to suck.

You are a fucking whore, your cheebye should be sliced off.
More blatant shameless lies from you Jeremy Quek cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network when I am the one fighting hr manager - without GM support - not to hire Indian accountant. That’s what I get for helping ingrate Ccb sinkies. I am stupid indeed. Pui! View attachment 158479

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dun have to keep spamming kt latha n LJ McCully names lah... u r fired for a host of reasons - i) behaving like a slut in the office (ii) an irritating trouble maker n bully (iii) u think u r untouchable in the office, even the GM have to give face to you.... and finally LJ showed u who's the real boss.!!... :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dun have to keep spamming kt latha n LJ McCully names lah... u r fired for a host of reasons - i) behaving like a slut in the office (ii) an irritating trouble maker n bully (iii) u think u r untouchable in the office, even the GM have to give face to you.... and finally LJ showed u who's the real boss.!!... :geek:
if u think i'm spinning lies....i'm waitng for u to sue me... if u dun sue, means wat i say is 100% true :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why you are so 下贱
Tsk tsk tsk I fight Malaysian Indian SPR kt latha against hiring Indian accountant is called 下贱by you Jeremy Quek evil ingrate Ccb sinkie traitor dog that deserved to have your jobs taken by ceca. Now everyone can see your true colors not just you won’t lift a finger to do what I did but you traitor dog defame and smeared and bullied stupid me that did this to help you Ccb sinkies. Pui! View attachment 158503