• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like your fake hymen regenerate every 4s.
Fake is always you busted liar cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network fabricated evidence of I self exposed address when I did not AND hid real evidence of real video whistling harassment. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dun have to keep spamming kt latha n LJ McCully names lah... u r fired for a host of reasons - i) behaving like a slut in the office (ii) an irritating trouble maker n bully (iii) u think u r untouchable in the office, even the GM have to give face to you.... and finally LJ showed u who's the real boss.!!... :geek:
You mark Andrew yeo son of slut accusing me a virgin a slut and bully no need to hide in anonymity to tell lies when obviously what you said the opposite is the truth. LJ McCully never gave face to me in every way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not just I interrupted his nap but also more than once i interrupted his stock monitoring with his computer screen of stock prices. Is that why he disliked me and dissed me on PPI? Excuse me why does a finance manager need to know PPI? I am not an economist or stock analyst. Pui!
I just recalled I am the one that recommended the company to change the company vehicle earlier to enjoy the cheap COE. SFC benefited from me in every way. Such an ungrateful company Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just recalled I am the one that recommended the company to change the company vehicle earlier to enjoy the cheap COE. SFC benefited from me in every way. Such an ungrateful company Pui!
Did you ask them to use you to replace the toilet bowl?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it not obvious to LJ McCully or everyone here that sourcing for resumes is basic job requirement of hr manager but not only did LJ McCully not diss kt latha for failure in her basic job in the department meeting but I was pressured to take it asked why don’t select from among the Indian accountant resumes and I have to justify why cannot choose from there. I told him we should hire local and not Indian accountant. Why GM got no awareness that we should hire local as much as possible and need a lowly finance manager to educate him?
Oh I should add I considered Malaysians same as locals back then and told LJ McCully we should hire Malaysian or Singaporean accountant, not Indian accountants. Very stupid indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I should add I considered Malaysians same as locals back then and told LJ McCully we should hire Malaysian or Singaporean accountant, not Indian accountants. Very stupid indeed.
And obviously I was also very stupid to hire Cantonese accountant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not just I interrupted his nap but also more than once i interrupted his stock monitoring with his computer screen of stock prices. Is that why he disliked me and dissed me on PPI? Excuse me why does a finance manager need to know PPI? I am not an economist or stock analyst. Pui!
So LJ McCully took after lunch naps, monitored stocks and also travelled overseas to various places to check up new planes to replace Learjet, together with an Indian manager that he recruited seemingly for this project.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 pm... big cannon starting...
UmQL.gif