• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why picked on me LJ McCully? Did I not prepare and answered board members’ questions at every board meeting on the finance aspect? I sound like an expert in my job didn’t I? Why picked on me on irrelevant things and things not in my job scope? Do you not know the simple difference between people doing investment and people doing accounts? Is aircraft leasing even part pf sia finance department?
Fuck you lah. Chow cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why picked on me LJ McCully? Did I not prepare and answered board members’ questions at every board meeting on the finance aspect? I sound like an expert in my job didn’t I? Why picked on me on irrelevant things and things not in my job scope? Do you not know the simple difference between people doing investment and people doing accounts? Is aircraft leasing even part pf sia finance department?
To be precise I prepared myself in advance and answer board members’ questions off the cuff. Those paid millions ministers don’t even answer questions off the cuff in parliament!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise I prepared myself in advance and answer board members’ questions off the cuff. Those paid millions ministers don’t even answer questions off the cuff in parliament!
LJ McCully is that why you didn’t diss me in board meeting but in department meeting because you know you are picking on me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I paid the high salary of people doing investment? Or aircraft leasing? LJ McCully do you not know all these are highly paid specialized jobs not like general finance manager job?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ask your sell nude sell cb Malaysian slut mother. Pui!
You probably did and was rejected. LJM preferred KTL. You got jealous, scolded and called KTL a slut and hence you were fired. To take revenge, you started blackening their good names in Sammyboy Forum on the pretext that you are a virgin. You are indeed a Toxic Woman. Very very toxic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably did and was rejected. LJM preferred KTL. You got jealous, scolded and called KTL a slut and hence you were fired. To take revenge, you started blackening their good names in Sammyboy Forum on the pretext that you are a virgin. You are indeed a Toxic Woman. Very very toxic.
Tsk tsk tsk look at how evil toxic you Malaysian son of sugarbaby are accusing me what you are. I already said clearly I disliked LJ McCully and never talked to him anything beyond work but you despicable lowlife criminal bully have no qualms to repeatedly twisting everything to sex that is love triangle is I seduce LJ McCully. You are the same as your fellow evil filthy Malaysian SPR Indian slut in bed accusing me slut kt latha. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk look at how evil toxic you Malaysian son of sugarbaby are accusing me what you are. I already said clearly I disliked LJ McCully and never talked to him anything beyond work but you despicable lowlife criminal bully have no qualms to repeatedly twisting everything to sex that is love triangle is I seduce LJ McCully. You are the same as your fellow evil filthy Malaysian SPR Indian slut in bed accusing me slut kt latha. Pui!
And it’s mutual dislike LJ McCully obviously disliked me and picked on me!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can say whatever you want. However to everyone, it's pretty obvious that you, KTL and LJM appears to be in a love triangle and you both women were vying for LJM's attention and likes. You were obviously motivated to work hard to impress LJM to the max. However, despite putting in lots of hard work, you were disappointed that LJM liked KTL more than you. Hence you called KTL a slut and you were summarily dismissed for inappropriate behaviour and harassment of other fellow employees. Your conduct certainly fell below the standard of a professional executive employee and you got what's due for your absolutely unacceptable behaviour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey why LJ McCully you never diss kt latha for not doing her BASIC HR manager job to source local accountant resumes for accountant ? Just produce one pile of spam indian accountant resumes is obviously not right isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say whatever you want. However to everyone, it's pretty obvious that you, KTL and LJM appears to be in a love triangle and you both women were vying for LJM's attention and likes. You were obviously motivated to work hard to impress LJM to the max. However, despite putting in lots of hard work, you were disappointed that LJM liked KTL more than you. Hence you called KTL a slut and you were summarily dismissed for inappropriate behaviour and harassment of other fellow employees. Your conduct certainly fell below the standard of a professional executive employee and you got what's due for your absolutely unacceptable behaviour.
Look at you despicable Malaysian son of sugarbaby twisting office bullying to sex and keep falsely accuse me called kt latha a slut in office when it’s the other way round. Tell that to yourself when you cry racism bullying in Malaysia that everything is sex and you are disappointed because you are not loved despite seducing the Malays. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey why LJ McCully you never diss kt latha for not doing her BASIC HR manager job to source local accountant resumes for accountant ? Just produce one pile of spam indian accountant resumes is obviously not right isn’t it?
Is it not obvious to LJ McCully or everyone here that sourcing for resumes is basic job requirement of hr manager but not only did LJ McCully not diss kt latha for failure in her basic job in the department meeting but I was pressured to take it asked why don’t select from among the Indian accountant resumes and I have to justify why cannot choose from there. I told him we should hire local and not Indian accountant. Why GM got no awareness that we should hire local as much as possible and need a lowly finance manager to educate him?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's your story against KTL story. Without going to court to prove what you say here, it's tantamount to rubbish. However, you chose not to sue because you clearly knew you will lose a court case as there were overwhelming evidence against your inappropriate harassment behaviors and professional work competency issues.