• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You LJ McCully and kt latha are poor judge. I am a virgin with annulled marriage easily proven not afraid to be sued. Knnbccb
LJ McCully and kt latha who are you to judge me in the first place? You are fake judge real criminal bullies! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully took naps in the office in his seat back facing the door and I interrupted his nap. And he comes to office on the dot and leaves on the dot. I may not be good or perfect staff but did I short change the company hours in my 3 years plus there? Of course not, SFC never paid me for the hundreds of hours of overtime that I did in my first year of work. And when I was fired, I forgot to ask and my share of bonus - which was already declared and to be distributed just one month after i was fired - was eaten up by SFC.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully took naps in the office in his seat back facing the door and I interrupted his nap. And he comes to office on the dot and leaves on the dot. I may not be good or perfect staff but did I short change the company hours in my 3 years plus there? Of course not, SFC never paid me for the hundreds of hours of overtime that I did in my first year of work. And when I was fired, I forgot to ask and my share of bonus - which was already declared and to be distributed just one month after i was fired - was eaten up by SFC.
My idle played Facebook games AND complained too much work in her first three months of work Cantonese accountant that sneakily pushed me on last day of her work so smart so clever timed her resignation to escape year end closing and I did all her work - and my work including the bonus computation - and completed the year end closing and LJ McCully knows it’s all done and i can be conveniently disposed by recalling this errant Cantonese accountant back to work. I wonder did this errant accountant get bonus?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise LJ McCully took naps in his office AFTER LUNCH.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He took nap and you interrupted by unzipping and sucking his cock.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you can cut off a piece of your labia and give him. Your fucking cheebye labia. Gan Siokbin, I hope you die in pain with a thousand knives stabbing your fucking Cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He took nap and you interrupted by unzipping and sucking his cock.
That’s how unrespectable you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are not just by your own definition don’t answer question directly on what did you do to harass middle aged woman to be sent to jail but also by your own action here spamming repeated evil filthy lies of me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You unhappy that you weren't invited to sleep with him? You whore!!!
You Jeremy Quek are the busted cheap cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network fabricated evidence and hid real evidence to portray me a virgin as self exposed mad slut. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not just I interrupted his nap but also more than once i interrupted his stock monitoring with his computer screen of stock prices. Is that why he disliked me and dissed me on PPI? Excuse me why does a finance manager need to know PPI? I am not an economist or stock analyst. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not just I interrupted his nap but also more than once i interrupted his stock monitoring with his computer screen of stock prices. Is that why he disliked me and dissed me on PPI? Excuse me why does a finance manager need to know PPI? I am not an economist or stock analyst. Pui!
Come to think of it, it’s the same act innocent way as Malaysian clone @nightsafari asked about strawberry in who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread indeed. “DO YOU KNOW PPI?” Can I answer boss WHY SHOULD I KNOW?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your pussy is very pungent and he can smell it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why picked on me LJ McCully? Did I not prepare and answered board members’ questions at every board meeting on the finance aspect? I sound like an expert in my job didn’t I? Why picked on me on irrelevant things and things not in my job scope? Do you not know the simple difference between people doing investment and people doing accounts? Is aircraft leasing even part pf sia finance department?