• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

To prove yourself as a victim, sue and post your Writ of Summons and Statement of Claim here.

Otherwise, you just another online liar and scammer.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies again when I left SFC in 2009 and did nothing to them for years until their own evil deeds to me gave me no choice but to say the truth of me a virgin get accused a slut and fired for fighting office bullying sexual harassment.

YOU ARE A SLUT SINCE 1969!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

To prove yourself as a victim, sue and post your Writ of Summons and Statement of Claim here.

Otherwise, you just another online liar and scammer.
Don’t pretend even if I sue you Ccb criminal bully dogs will post thread saying slut suing. Just like I post whistling video you dogs say i fabricate video say I mad. Why should I throw money to satisfy you? Knnbccb you liars go to my Facebook to post what you said about me if not you are a liar criminal bully scammer. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to LJ McCully and kt latha you despicable lowlife criminal bully son of whore. Pui!
So good to be criminal bully open Ccb mouth to call people slut. No need to spend money to sue while their poor victim got to suffer harassment and bullying and got to throw money to sue Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t pretend even if I sue you Ccb criminal bully dogs will post thread saying slut suing. Just like I post whistling video you dogs say i fabricate video say I mad. Why should I throw money to satisfy you? Knnbccb you liars go to my Facebook to post what you said about me if not you are a liar criminal bully scammer. Pui!
And what happened to that recent case of suing by a woman? All she got is apology from the Ccb bully Knnbccb

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so obvious you are the harasser and liar now. Enuff said :rolleyes:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
only liars n TPX like gansiokbin post on FB lah.... tats why so many samsters are not FB members :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s obvious @slutty is a harasser and liar son of chicken criminal bully that hide in rat hole dare not go to my Facebook to accuse me telling lies because he knows they are not lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be criminal bully open Ccb mouth to call people slut. No need to spend money to sue while their poor victim got to suffer harassment and bullying and got to throw money to sue Knnbccb
LJ McCully and kt latha listen up women don’t go to work to be trampled a slut. Pui!