• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much appreciated! GSB seems to have changed her agenda to favouring Hokkiens, insulting non-Hokkiens and giving insights on the property market.
Look at what I get from you evil ingrate Ccb sinkie that I helped to fight kt latha to hire non Indian accountants for. Knnbccb you and your descendants to have your jobs taken by Indians. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My pleasure. :notworthy:

She's just being herself. When one is fired from a job, one needs to feel vindicated to get the feel good factor in herself. Hokkien vulgarities and her downtrodden JB properties are probably the only things that can uplift her otherwise grim future outcome. Well, better than nothing for her :cool:
Again you despicable lowlife son of chicken Malaysian criminal bully @nightsafari thread pretend don’t know I am not the one starting all these threads. I am unjustly fired but I should thank kt latha for me moving on to early retirement that Ccb sinkies are so jealous of to gang up with Malaysian criminals to accuse me a whore. Looks like you are jealous of my down trodden jb property was tenanted hahahaha

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to my Facebook to open your cheap slut smelly Ccb mouth to say that. Pui!
You are a liar, fake virgin, harasser of innocent people. Nothing else for us to prove. Your conduct in SBF is the best evidence and truth of your bad character and incorrigible personality.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So LJ McCully chose KT Latha over Gan.Siok.Bin.

That's why Gan.Siok.Bin fabricated stories about them and always trying to portray herself as victim but in actual fact, she's the evil bitchy slut.

Good analysis!
Tell lies to harm me is you whereas nothing I said of kt latha and LJ McCully is a lie. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you despicable lowlife son of chicken Malaysian criminal bully @nightsafari thread pretend don’t know I am not the one starting all these threads. I am unjustly fired but I should thank kt latha for me moving on to early retirement that Ccb sinkies are so jealous of to gang up with Malaysian criminals to accuse me a whore. Looks like you are jealous of my down trodden jb property was tenanted hahahaha

Who the fuck would know kt latha and mcully if not for your own expose as usual. lol.

you attention seeking fuckslut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar, fake virgin, harasser of innocent people. Nothing else for us to prove. Your conduct in SBF is the best evidence and truth of your bad character and incorrigible personality.
Tell that to yourself a liar, fake judge real criminal bully, harasser of innocent people as slut. Your conduct in sbf is best evidence and truth of your bad character and incorrigible personality no matter how you act decent man outside and you deserve my vulgarities. Pui! View attachment 158302View attachment 158301

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck would know kt latha and mcully if not for your own expose as usual. lol.

you attention seeking fuckslut.
Tell lies again when Ccb Malaysian criminals did doxxing crimes on me since 2012/3 and you Ccb cheap whore cock sucker were starting and upping threads on slut whore mistress to attack me since then and that’s why I have no choice subsequently but to tell people I am a virgin and what happened in SFC. But I didn’t start all these threads now to vindicate anything.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies again when Ccb Malaysian criminals did doxxing crimes on me since 2012/3 and you Ccb cheap whore cock sucker are starting and upping threads on slut whore mistress to attack me and that’s why I have no choice but to tell people what happened in SFC.

Of course you have to confirm what everyone suspected, you are a real fucking slut whore in real life as well as online.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies again when Ccb Malaysian criminals did doxxing crimes on me since 2012/3 and you Ccb cheap whore cock sucker were starting and upping threads on slut whore mistress to attack me since then and that’s why I have no choice subsequently but to tell people I am a virgin and what happened in SFC. But I didn’t start all these threads now to vindicate anything.
I was here in this forum FOR YEARS without saying a word that I am a virgin. It’s heaven that want LJ McCully and kt latha to know they did wrong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you have to confirm what everyone suspected, you are a real fucking slut whore in real life as well as online.
Don’t pretend don’t know you are a criminal bully. A victim of doxxing crime is not called suspect. I am a victim of bullyinj being accused a slut. You Jeremy Quek are the suspect and confirm cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network . How much are you paid to suck Malaysian criminal cock? View attachment 158303

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a lesson to LJ McCully kt latha don’t anyhow judge a person a slut.
LJ McCully and KT Latha are the true victims of your harassment. You wanted revenge. You bore a grudge. You decided to smear their good names using this Forum as your conduit for harassing them perpetually. That's your malicious motive. You are exposed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's more like announcing to the whole wide world that you are ridden with insanity from head to toe. :rolleyes:
Everything i said of LJ McCully and kt latha is a fact that I am not afraid to be sued. Unlike you hiding in rat hole defaming me and accusing me insane based on nothing but your smelly Ccb mouth. You criminal bullies certainly deserved my vulgarities and heaven should crush you into a pulp for your evil deeds. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and KT Latha are the true victims of your harassment. You wanted revenge. You bore a grudge. You decided to smear their good names using this Forum as your conduit for harassing them perpetually. That's your malicious motive. You are exposed.
Tell lies again when I left SFC in 2009 and did nothing to them for years until their own evil deeds to me gave me no choice but to say the truth of me a virgin get accused a slut and fired for fighting office bullying sexual harassment.