• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pok pok pok the chicken is running amok.
Up the advertisement
Cantonese dog son of chicken you are SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN WITH YOUR CANTONESE DOG PRIDE WHILE I AM FIGHTING CRIMES PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother with those ugly small teeth Pui! Serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken has protected rights to defame and abuse Gansiokbin using fake photos all kinds of evil toxic lies and call that democracy and accused their victim of crimes as mad. So proud Cantonese hakka dog your mother is proven sell nude sell cb while I am hokkien virgin that challenged you take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

真金不怕火 hokkien virgin can issue challenge can swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin hahahaha that’s the difference between good human and dogs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHICKEN thread again. Later sure kana hamtam by some siaolang woman
Come on serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken anyone with conscience knows your countless chicken threads are targeting me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly speaking, she is a graduate of NTU, some more professional accountant. how come she is so vulgar or rather more vulgar like those ah lians that didn't received tertiary education. even my hawker ah lian fren also not so crude and vulgar
Oh my thread exposing your Cantonese dog son of chicken manipulation to blame victim reacting to your abuse and crimes is deleted so you pretend don’t know blame the victim again you have Cantonese dog right to do defamation crimes to me while your victim of crimes have no right to get angry return insult and vulgarities Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Examples of How to Use Slapper​

At its core, slapper is an insulting term. You don’t use this one in everyday conversation – you use it when you are specifically looking to offend someone.

One example of the word in a sentence is this: “I’ve heard that she’s a bit of a slapper, so I don’t know if she’s relationship material.”

Another way you might hear it is something like the following: “Close your legs, you slapper!”
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT SLAPPER CANTONESE MOTHER HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin threw her mum to let her sis in law hop the care giving role, and kpkb abt the sis in law misdeeds.
Becos of the inheritance sharing, gansiokbin cannot get along with her brother, and named the bro as my mothers son.
Gansiokbin inherited her late father $ and bought whore house to be high class.
Gansiokbin is worse than animals, no qin involved in the circle of life process.
Gansiokbin has no job and not contributing to the economy and society. Never contribute anything to the society yet disturbing the society.
Gansiokbin has no friends hence again no qin in the circle of life process .
Gansiokbin is better off as non existence.
You ccb SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CBT THIEF HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES SPINNING TALES SPAMMING AND REPEATING LIES OF GANSIOKBIN. MAY YOU BE REINCARNATED A PROSTITUTE AND BE GANGRAPED. PUI

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If gansiokbin has friend, the first thing she would have done is to quickly pay some $ to ica and change the stupid dirty name.
The dirty name, with address and IC number are all over the Internet, she isn't worry about it, and continue to self pwn her dirty actions.
If she has friend, they would have all run away.
Hence, I am sure she has no friend so she is not affected by it.
Dirty name is you nameless Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your current circle of life is an old object.
Sounds familiar you SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CBT THIEF are like Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth and many other psychopaths that said your victim of crimes is an object and not human and no need to feel sorry for your inhuman actions to trample song song song gao jurong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a sucker for senior wealthy man like you.
for u, can eat don't waste
for her, can hit don't miss
You sia suay Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY CAN GO PARTY BUY ALCOHOL AND SMOKE CIGARETTES BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG ARE DOING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTIONS OF YOUR CHEAP MOTHER ONTO ME AGAIN. Unlike dogs like you whereby being kind is a strategy and use married mistress for easy exit strategy, being kind is not a strategy but what I am and who I talked to is also not a strategy and yet I still win you jealous loser that accused me everything that you and your cheap women are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As advertised clearly is a famous budget old whore.
View attachment 203236
No hole search, no proof, therefore no claims of sexual harassment.
Good for you Cantonese self admitted CBT THIEF jailed for selling illegal goods not searched for drugs while this poor woman in video was searched. You should not just have your hole searched but be hanged in jail for doing defamation crimes to h Gansiokbin non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1539871506-4251027137.png

Another of @NanoSpeed aka @pig Cantonese dog son of chicken despicable strategy is to up chicken slut threads just before I logoff to win last word Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She sold the nusa duta one at a loss.
Still owning some other whore houses.
Big business for gansiokbin to be the house owner cum prostitute.

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you need to work harder to overcome the exchange rate losses.
Eg $1 sgd = $3.3 rm
You will need to suck 3-4 cock per session.
And spread your pussy wider
Stupid fool
Suck cock is you Cantonese self admitted THIEF CBT and Cantonese prostitute mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got a suck cock mouth and face.
Confirm suck cock successfully unlike gansiokbin.
Suck cock successfully is you self admitted Cantonese CBT THIEF that kneel down suck your boss cock not to be fired and sent to jail. Pui!