• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@balls2u Cantonese dog son of chicken do crimes to Gansiokbin is his Cantonese entitlement and pride 见不得光的骄傲

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer expert my lumpar! We're just waiting for your batu cave to kena cancer and your imaginary hymen falling off.

View attachment 204336
Tell lies to harm people is you evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to me while there is nothing imaginary about being a virgin with annulled marriage. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien virgin is slut according to your despicable 小人 Cantonese dog son of prostitute mouth Pui!

images (51).jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leftover is just a label invented by the married ones to make themselves feel good.

If you are single but young, you are not a leftover. If you are married, you will still grow old and loose, and your husband will look for a young one outside marriage.

So the point really is about ageing. Both groups cannot escape ageing, and one group seeks to make itself feel better than the other group, hence the term 'leftover'.

Marriage is never about finding true love; it's the fear of growing old alone.
And look at you despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute repeating the defamation post acting innocent so disgusting hypocrite criminal bully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The filthy names gansiokbin and ginfreely is tied to whore businesses. Stamp chop is a prostitute.

If travel overseas, the customs will recognize the prostitute name also. If fly to India, her cheebye will be spread very wide.
Filthy is you Jeremy Quek and your sell nude sell cb women Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about yourself? Going around accusing people of harassment and blokes of whistling at you? That's totally 野蛮 behavior, you fucking slut!
Obviously I am talking about you 野蛮人无中生有颠倒是非黑白 so many men caught whistle at me everywhere just say no whistle when got whistling mouth got photo got video got witness you just say no means no woh and hokkien virgin you say is slut prostitute means slut prostitute while your sell nude sell cb cantonese women are not slut not prostitute Pui!

Got whistle say no whistle at me while not prostitute say I prostitute you not called 野蛮人Cantonese dog son of prostitute then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

福建养出了世界名鸡,能和其他几种国外鸡一较高下,一定要吃​

不管在世界何处,那里的美食文化如何,鸡肉一定会是当地的主要食材之一。我们可能见过有些人吃不惯羊肉、吃不惯猪肉,但很少见到有些人吃不惯鸡肉的。世界范围来说,有这么几种鸡肉最为出名,我们中国也有一种上榜,今天就带大家来了解一下。

福建养出了世界名鸡,能和其他几种国外鸡一较高下,一定要吃

这第一种世界名鸡来自美国,叫做白洛克鸡。这种鸡不管是产蛋还是吃肉,都非常优秀,是一种肉蛋兼用的品类。据说白洛克鸡一年的产蛋数量接近160颗,本身成长的速度也很快,出栏率很高。美国人都很喜欢吃这种鸡肉,国外的炸鸡那么出名,用的都是白洛克鸡身上的肉。

除了白洛克之外,还有一种名叫洛岛红鸡的品种,在全世界同样出名。这种鸡也来自美国,但是并不是土生土长的类型,属于本土鸡与中国的就黄鸡、红色马来斗鸡以及褐色来航鸡杂交出来的品种。这种鸡保留了以上各种鸡的优点,饲养非常容易,而且身上的肉比一般的鸡还要多,在美国一直都很受欢迎。

另一种世界名鸡来自英国,叫做英格兰苏塞斯鸡。这种鸡早期并不出名,属于很普通的品种之一。但随着人工养殖的不断干预,这种鸡也逐渐发展处了新的品种,叫做浅花苏塞斯鸡,产蛋量和出栏率全都有了质的飞跃。这种鸡的肉质很嫩,英国很多美食,都少不了用它当做主要食材,甚至最后出场的压轴大菜。

这最后一种名鸡,就来自我们中国了。确切的说,来自中国福建,即我们福建长汀的河田鸡。能够位列世界五大名鸡之一,河田鸡可以说是名正言顺,南方最著名的名菜之一——白斩鸡,用的原料就是河田鸡的肉。河田鸡本身味道清香,加上特殊的客家做法,更是能够让这种鸡肉散发出别样的美味。

福建养出了世界名鸡,能和其他几种国外鸡一较高下,一定要吃。看完了世界上的几大名鸡,不知道大家对此有何看法呢?

作者观点:可能这种排名未必公正,但是能被提到,那就说明这种鸡肉确实已经足够知名了。
野蛮人start chicken threads around me all the time just like 野蛮人use whistle around me to harass me. Same dirty tricks of 野蛮人狗杂种。呸!