• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@balls2u Cantonese dog son of chicken do crimes to Gansiokbin is his Cantonese entitlement and pride 见不得光的骄傲

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself 野蛮人狗杂种Jeremy Quek @lostvirgin aka @sbfuncle aka @Balls2U slut whore of Malaysians and your sell nude sell cb women Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

artworks-000082750787-entrn5-t500x500.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye seller still want to act virgin.
You Jeremy Quek @lostvirgin aka @Balls2Uaka @sbfuncke aka @GUDANGARAM etc are the one acting decent in Facebook acting kind in one clone doing crimes in another clone whereas I am a victim of vicious crimes by you 野蛮人狗杂种 and hokkien virgin impossible to be hole seller acting nothing. I never deny I talked to people that I liked to talk to but I don’t have sex with anyone and not so cheap to sell nude sell cb unlike your Cantonese mother and your own kind cheap women 敢卖身不敢认is your own kind sell nude sell cb women Pui!

CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle gentlemen behaviour is reserved for sweet angels not for old slut chicken whore :redface:
When are you self claimed gentleman going to swear if I am a virgin not old slut chicken whore you die a violent death? Real gentlemen will swear AND will not abuse woman as slut chicken whore virgin or non virgin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha fake gentleman of course get dumped by smart girl.
Oh ya there are many defamation posts smearing me made by this and other evil disgusting fake gentleman real hooligan Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling@NanoSpeed @Balls2U etc with or without naming Gansiokbin. I got no time to go read or dig out to post here just do simple search sure can find one and whatever the posts said the opposite is the truth and they are a reflection of themselves and their cheap sell nude sell cb women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not inching towards. She had long arrived at the delulu destination. She should be locked up in IMH and have the keys thrown away for good.
Another evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

20240903180138.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 野蛮人evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

one-crazy-bitch-tina-lecour.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 野蛮人狗杂种 evil shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute doing manipulation to accuse your victim of defamation mad to cover up your own crimes. Insanity is you Cantonese dogs think you have right to abuse me and call it entertainment. Pui!

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you move to India, they will bully your cheebye.

Pull your labia lips,
Play with your hole.
Fuck till you bleed
Fill your hole with curry.

@ginfreely you are a fucking slut.
Slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese mother that is close relative of the 野蛮人Malaysian criminal bullies obviously open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bully that suka suka judge people thief prostitute means can abuse until death. Well at least your close relatives targeted a man not like you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant target woman Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.