• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police commander in charge got no experience, probably a scholar brought up on 10yr series type.

Local born SINKIES got no balls and don't know how to riot, and local police got no experience with riot control.

Instead of spending billions of $$$ on submarines and fighter planes, better send these police commanders for 1st hand experience to THAILAND now and see how to control riots there.

These younger white scums and the hopeless son are not able to run the country handed over to them. Period.

You continue with these scums or you vote them out. Period again.

Although I must give credits to the old bastard who had gotten the place to a good standing, it was also his own doing in getting the place back to a shit place for the citizens. So it cancels out all the good he HAD done.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And those clowns want to clamp down on social media. If not for social media, the government would be able to perpetuate the myth that there was no riot, Braddell Brothel would be able to write a small article with no pictures. Thanks to social media, the paper cannot cover the fire liao.

Shit times will briefly mention a small spark of event happened in little india at night and police has efficiently put the matter under control. No injury so far followed by praising PAP for being efficient and will take the matter "seriously". The same template they used on PRC bus driver strike will be reused in this time of the year. Thereafter, the focus will be shifted to PAP conference with all political "analyst" and shit times political editorial mobilised to sing and dance for PAP. Little india will turn into a non-event by all msm and than the usual bully and attack on WP by msm continues.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon under which division? Confirm kenna spread butter by tch.

I think Serangoon got a divison, but that area should be under another division. Good luck to officers present that night and their superiors. Confirm Hentak Kaki, unless they do something heroic like saving a lady from being raped thats why all their patrol cars kena burned. :rolleyes:

Burning patrol cars damn malu sia. If malay kids start following this trend, they will have to deal with burning patrol cars everyday.

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bCMAKZebvV4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OUR POLICE ARE TOO SOFT

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/idwgSTvjdfI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OUR POLICE ARE TOO SOFT

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y_n0kHb5n-I?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AUSTRALIAN POLICE HANTAM BLOODY INDIAN FTRASH!

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SPF strength is 37,000 incl. more than 20,000 NS men. There are 7000 regulars and 3000+ NSF. Do you think is it worth to risk your life fighting rioters for your country for $500 per month and a Singapore flag?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AD61EWkOJ3Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BUGI MAK....

WAKALA WO LEI! FCUK UR M###HER

HANTAM THESE INDIAN FTRASH!

DARE TO KUAI LAN IN SPORE!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SPF strength is 37,000 incl. more than 20,000 NS men. There are 7000 regulars and 3000+ NSF. Do you think is it worth to risk your life fighting rioters for your country for $500 per month and a Singapore flag?

Then you are dead Sinkie. Together there would be twice as many shit skin of your total numbers of 37,000 + 20,000 inside right now.

If they all riot including the Ah Tiongs, Ah Thais and those remaining ones like Mynmmar etc then even if you were to call your shitty little army, they will be out numbered 2 to 1 easily.

SONG BO? LOL

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CB, now you all support kelings?

kek leng has big balls which sinkie lacks.

Will this be the start of capping the immigration growth?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is like.. such a funny timing for such an incident to happen... right when ah loong gave a speech about pappies being the party that will "lead Singapore".. WAHAHAHAHA... what a perfect spoiler for their party.. wahahahaha!!

I just can't help laughing... not at the incident.. but the way this is all unfolding.. it couldn't have happened in a more drama-like fashion.

We all know that having too many foreigners will cause problems.. we all voiced our concerns.. marched onto the Speaker's Corner to further show our disbain at the 6.9million projection or whatever they want to call it.. and did they or any other ppl listen?

No! They did not!! Well... SERVES THEM RIGHT!! Put your faith in foreigners, instead of your own fellow country folk.. treat your citizens like cunts and screw them.. and see what these foreigners do to you... WAHARHARHAR.. I'm loving this.

Let's see if pinoys got the farking balls to do something.. it's about time for them to take "centre stage".

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckin ah neh, nothing but trouble.

This is indeed shocking, Singapore has not seen riot of this scale for a very long time. From this incident, we can clearly tell that these fuckin south asian nationals do not have the slightest respect for our country.

I am extremely annoyed that our country is accepting more and more of them as the days go by. Now even in heartland area like Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Serangoon Gardens etc, u see so many of these scumbag shit skin loitering around in their groups. This definitely spells trouble for our local women as I have been told by women friend that they had been sexually harrassed by these scumbag south asians in little india when they go there alone.

These bloody pundek south asian better not fuck with me, i will not hesitate to fuck them up big time if provoked and I urged all Singaporean men to do likewise, teach all these misbehaving south asian a lesson or two on how to respect our country. The only way to know some sense into these barbarians is through violence.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any news on fatalities? Anyone dead?
Seems the SPF totally underestimated the severity of the incident. Probably assumed just another RTA...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best part of this whole sage is the fire engine reversing, hitting a police car and then flee.

LOL