• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy arrested for Slamming Chair @ MP Off

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

U keep spewing this same old rubbish in most of your other posts. I can't be bothered about this chee soon juan and his party but a quote like that from you tell us u are very anti sdp and u are out to bad mouth him. Do you think it reflects well on you even though u think this chee soon juan is a bad guy?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
wsm.jpg

Good post. Is she a Christian or Buddhist? KNNCB...

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>I wonder what we gain out of making needy people in our society seek aid this way : cutting it into small little pieces and making poor people go all over the place to make multiple requests from many different agencies. <<<

9sse3s.jpg

So that I can have a few more dollars to punt the market? *hee*hee*

Good Post. Is she a Christian or a Buddhist?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
My heart goes out to that family. Mdm Cynthia Phua was obviously heeding Dr Vivian Balakrishnan's advice when he reportedly said that "a little tension in the system is good".

That's no way to treat people in general, much less your own citizen! :mad:

Links please. When did he say this?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>I wonder what we gain out of making needy people in our society seek aid this way : cutting it into small little pieces and making poor people go all over the place to make multiple requests from many different agencies. <<<

9sse3s.jpg

So that I can have a few more dollars to punt the market? *hee*hee*

Makapaaa, You dare post such remarks knowing well that biillions of Singaporeans' funds were lost in the Leehman crisis. Whose side are you really on?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was a traitor to both his mentors. He has screwed almost every one of his friends along the way. Nothing less than a MONGREL who bit his masters' hands.

And his LOUDHAILER incident. LOL.

U keep spewing this same old rubbish in most of your other posts. I can't be bothered about this chee soon juan and his party but a quote like that from you tell us u are very anti sdp and u are out to bad mouth him. Do you think it reflects well on you even though u think this chee soon juan is a bad guy?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
That really takes the cake. You sure you're not Alex Chin in disguise? You falsify documents to take a loan, then claim the bank made money. Did the bank make money when you couldn't pay?

Can't tell right from wrong, just like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Fuck your mother chee-bye cass. The bank made money out of me.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard someone uttered that the mither very ill now and i think this is rumour. no news on newspapers about the progress of this drama?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
That really takes the cake. You sure you're not Alex Chin in disguise? You falsify documents to take a loan, then claim the bank made money. Did the bank make money when you couldn't pay?

Can't tell right from wrong, just like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

How can the bank not make money that I couldn't pay, you fucking chee bye cass.

The bank belongs to the Old Fart. Since when has the Old Fart failed to take money from anyone who owes him money?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can the bank not make money that I couldn't pay, you fucking chee bye cass.

The bank belongs to the Old Fart. Since when has the Old Fart failed to take money from anyone who owes him money?

You deserve it for cheating the bank. Hope you remain bankrupt you crass.