• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
1725761297134.png

1725761944055.png

FB Link

Iris Koh:
65qAjqN.png

Raymond Ng's response:

https://vendshare.net/suicide-for-her-crime-geno-ong-took-her-own-life/?

Litigation-Financing-3.jpg

Suicide Due to Fear of Criminal Prosecution – Geno Ong Took Her Own Life (畏罪自杀)​

Posted on September 8, 2024 by raymond
Official Statement Regarding the Passing of Mai Siao Siao (Ms Geno Ong Kay Yong)

We have received the tragic news of Mai Siao Siao’s passing, and we are deeply saddened by the turn of events. We first heard the news of her passing from the facebook post she made allegedly before she died or she timed it to post after she passed on. Given that she has always defamed me over the last 3-5 years with nonsense, I thought this was one of her tricks again.

When Calvin Cheng posted on his wall seems to confirm that she had passed on, I still thought although I thought badly about him, I don’t think Calvin Cheng would misrepresent something like that. I started to think that she may have died. I emailed to the lawyer to confirm but law firms operate on 5 day work week, I can’t get any confirmation.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-46-25.png

In the end, I went to Rochor Police Station, and I asked the police officers did any of their colleagues process any suicide case anywhere in Singapore. The shocking answer after they checked their computers was a resounding yes, we left the police station knowing that the news of her suicide was real.

On the day she allegedly killed herself, there was a court hearing, in which I offered her via her lawyers if she were to reveal the government officers defaming me I would delay taking action on her and I would redirect my legal actions against the government officers as pleaded in her Defence. In the defamation lawsuit, her comments claim that I have been marked and targeted by government officers from IRAS, MOM, MOH, SPF, MAS etc and that they had a 1 hour zoom meeting with her reporting and discussing with her the crimes I have committed and that I would be soon put into jail.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-56-26.png

I told her counsels, tell me all these officers so that I can sue them one by one.
And 1 hour after that hearing, the post was supposedly put up and she passed away. One can only guess, is she trying to hide the identities of all those government officers plotting to jail me illegally, or there were no such government officers to begin with. That means, doing what she claims in the above, she is committing a crime.

Also, because of the subjudice Contempt of Court she has inflicted on me over the years to ensure that DC/DC 1783/2021 would never have any witnesses, she messaged all my staff to leave my employment. She messaged Dways International Pte Ltd’s agents to destroy my name with them when I was hired as a marketing person doing TikTok advertising for them. So now, I have submitted to the AGC to request fiat to initiate contempt of Court proceedings against her.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-02-03-21.png

All the surrounding facts are impending and I think she could not see a way out.

By killing herself she also attempted to blackmail the legal system into her own sense of justice. She can just anyhow defame anyone and when she is naturally sued for defamation, she retaliate by killing herself.

While our legal dispute with her was still ongoing, it is important to remember that the law exists to protect reputations and to resolve issues fairly and justly. We wish to clarify the following points surrounding this situation:
Mai Siao Siao had long-standing personal struggles, including known anxiety issues, which may have compounded the pressures she faced. Throughout this entire process, she firmly stood by her belief that we were irredeemable, refusing to engage in any form of negotiation or mediation. Despite numerous opportunities to resolve the matter amicably, she chose to escalate the situation by continuing to defame us and using her platform to involve the names of judges, government officials, and authorities in a manner that raised serious concerns about the misuse of their positions.

Regrettably, instead of taking responsibility or considering an apology, she ultimately chose the most destructive path by ending her life before even attempting a resolution. This tragic decision, to us, seems like an act designed to cause further damage to our reputation, reinforcing her narrative and casting us as merciless in the eyes of the public.

We are surprised and saddened by the extreme irrationality of her final actions. Committing suicide before mediation, and without engaging in the many opportunities presented for out-of-court negotiations, leaves us and others deeply concerned about the broader implications. The act of taking one’s own life in response to a legal challenge, particularly a defamation suit, sets a dangerous precedent. It raises questions about how such drastic actions might affect the integrity of the judicial system, where the very act of suing for justice could now be seen as a threat to the emotional wellbeing of defendants.

Mai Siao Siao’s decision to end her life is a reminder of the importance of treasuring life, even when facing adversity. We cannot control the emotional state of others, and it is beyond anyone’s power to predict how an individual might respond to stress. However, using suicide as a response or as a perceived “bargaining chip” in legal matters threatens the very foundations of justice. Allowing such acts to influence the pursuit of truth and accountability would undermine the rule of law and could blackmail the legal system into submission.

We are in disbelief that she would choose such a destructive way out over the simple solution of apology or reconciliation, especially when she was still so young, with decades of life ahead of her. For three years, we have endured her defamatory attacks, which included using the names of authorities in a way that bordered on criminal misuse of power. As she may have feared, her actions risked further criminal investigation, which might have contributed to her emotional breakdown. However, we cannot and will not allow such a situation to paralyze the pursuit of justice.
We deeply respect life and treasure the lives of all, even those of our opponents. In the name of humanity, we offer our sincere condolences and last respects to Mai Siao Siao, despite the harm she caused us. We hope that she finds peace and reconciliation.

Let this be a reminder that there are always solutions, even in the most difficult of circumstances. Choosing destruction, such as suicide, over resolution is never the right path. We call on society to understand that emotional reactions, no matter how severe, cannot and should not be used to manipulate the course of justice.

Rest in peace, Mai Siao Siao.

Submit to me Your Legal Challenge

------------

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
kill ownself becoz of lawsuits...................why not try to kill the people suing her 1st ?
U didn't read meh.. That Sinkie siao have conference call with govt officers. Clearly, she has been heavily manipulated by them and she dunno what to do. Her death is a cover up for those officers. Rub shoulders with PAP ur outcome will be like that.

This death is no fault of Raymond Ng but is those govt officers.

Those govt officers didn't help her leh.. So u rub shoulders with people like that and trouble comes, u r on your own. And make sure you cover them up.. In this case, by her death. Fucking evil.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't know she is founder of the first Qigong centre to ironically help people with stress management.
Apparently, her Qigong skills did not help her in this lawsuit stress. RIP.

https://obitspublishers.com/2024/09...ed-by-suicide-after-being-sued-by-raymond-ng/

Geno Ong Death; Mai Siao Siao died by suicide after being sued by Raymond Ng​

By Lailah Martins / September 7, 2024
Mai Siao Siao also known as Geno Ong has passed away, she was said to have died by suicide. Calvin Cheng confirmed that it s genuine news that Geno Ong really attempted suicide. According to unconfirmed claims, Geno killed herself to the fear of criminal persecution.

In August 2024, Raymond Ng has sued Geno Ong for defamation. In an official statement released by Raymond regarding the Passing of Mai Siao Siao (Ms Geno Ong Kay Yong)
We have received the tragic news of Mai Siao Siao’s passing, and we are deeply saddened by the turn of events. We first heard the news of her passing from the Facebook post she made allegedly before she died or she timed it to post after she passed on. Given that she has always defamed me over the last 3-5 years with nonsense, I thought this was one of her tricks again.
When Calvin Cheng posted on his wall seems to confirm that she had passed on, I still thought although I thought badly about him, I don’t think Calvin Cheng would misrepresent something like that. I started to think that she may have died. I emailed to the lawyer to confirm but law firms operate on 5 day work week, I can’t get any confirmation.
In the end, I went to Rochor Police Station about 9pm Saturday Night, and I asked the police officers did any of their colleagues process any suicide case anywhere in Singapore. The shocking answer after they checked their computers was a resounding yes, we left the police station knowing that the news of her suicide was real.

Who is Geno Ong?​

Geno Ong was the founder and owner of the first Qigong center in Singapore, TIQ Center. Business owners and executives go to her to help their chronic issues, post-surgery recovery and stress management. Daily challenges and stress from all round is creating a toll on their health. She was the only Qigong master in South East Asia that gives 100% money-back guarantee should their health did not improve.
--------------

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't know she is founder of the first Qigong centre to ironically help people with stress management.
Apparently, her Qigong skills did not help her in this lawsuit stress. RIP.
Steady lah.. U even got time and effort to research about this sinkie siao.. She seems like someone who has PAP back up in some way. Why would govt officer want to have conference call with her.. She is PAP Ib?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...gal-battle-raises-concerns-over-legal-system/

Singapore woman’s suicide amidst legal battle raises concerns over legal system​

A Singaporean woman, Geno Ong, posted a suicide note before taking her own life, accusing Raymond Ng of financially ruining her through multiple lawsuits. Ong said her legal fees had become unbearable. Ng expressed sadness but denied responsibility, stating the lawsuits were for defamation.

815a3e9d4fae1d299c8071169d8b3c65

Published 18 mins ago on 8 September 2024 By The Online Citizen
maisiaosiao.png

On 6 September 2024, Singaporean woman Geno Ong, also known by her Facebook alias “Mai Siao Siao,” tragically took her own life after posting an emotional note on her Facebook page.

Ong accused businessman Raymond Ng, associated with the group “Healing the Divide,” of financially devastating her through multiple lawsuits. She claimed that her legal fees, which had ballooned to nearly S$100,000, had left her unable to continue defending herself.

Ong’s Facebook post detailed the severe psychological and physical toll the lawsuits had taken on her, recounting sleepless nights, anxiety, and deteriorating health.

She also accused Ng and his wife, Iris Koh, of targeting average Singaporeans with frivolous lawsuits to drain their financial resources.
Ong’s note has raised serious concerns about the pressures of prolonged legal battles and the potential misuse of the legal system to financially exhaust individuals.

Calvin Cheng’s Response and Call for Legal Reform

Former Nominated Member of Parliament, Calvin Cheng, confirmed Ong’s passing after verifying it with her family and the authorities. Cheng expressed deep regret that he had been unable to offer more help when Ong reached out to him two weeks before her death. In an emotional Facebook post, Cheng urged those facing legal challenges to seek support, stressing, “Nothing is worth taking your own life for.”

Cheng then followed up with another post, calling for a reassessment of the Simplified Civil Process, a system introduced to make justice more accessible by capping legal costs and allowing individuals to represent themselves in civil disputes. While the system was intended to reduce financial burdens and make legal action easier, Cheng argued that it had led to unintended consequences. He explained that those with time and education could navigate the process with little expense, while others without such resources were left vulnerable.

Cheng wrote: “The introduction of a simplified civil process had noble intentions: by making it relatively easy and cheap to sue people, justice can be available to all. Costs are limited even in what you can claim when you win. In theory, it is also easy and cheap to defend oneself. In reality, only people with a lot of time and some education can do it.”

He pointed out that the system created an imbalance: “This brings about asymmetry: on the one hand, you have litigants who have a lot of time, and it costs them next to nothing to sue… On the other hand, people with no time and limited financial resources suffer financial pain and stress.”

Cheng emphasized that while the system was designed to prevent financial strain, it could be exploited, as in Ong’s case, where repeated lawsuits exacerbated the stress and financial burden on the defendant. He called on authorities to reexamine the process, arguing that it currently pressures ordinary people into settling lawsuits just to avoid the costs and emotional toll of protracted legal battles.

Notably, Cheng and Raymond Ng are also currently embroiled in their own defamation suits against each other over social media posts, adding to the public focus on how litigation can be used in personal disputes.

Raymond Ng’s Response

Raymond Ng, the central figure in Ong’s allegations, responded to the news of her death through a blog post, entitled “Suicide Due to Fear of Criminal Prosecution – Geno Ong Took Her Own Life (畏罪自杀)”.

Ng expressed his shock and sadness at the confirmation of Ong’s passing, though he initially thought it might have been a hoax, as Ong had spread defamatory information about him in the past.

After alleging that he verified her death with the police, Ng acknowledged the tragedy, but he vehemently denied any responsibility for her suicide.

Ng explained that the lawsuits he had filed against Ong were based on serious defamation allegations she had made, particularly those involving government officers from the Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Manpower (MOM), and the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS). Ng claimed that Ong had falsely accused him of criminal activities and spread rumours that he was being targeted by authorities.

He emphasized that his legal actions were intended to protect his reputation and seek justice, not to cause harm.

Ng also revealed that despite offering Ong opportunities to settle the matter out of court or provide evidence for her claims, she had refused to engage in meaningful dialogue or mediation.

He noted that her continued defamation had left him no choice but to pursue legal action.
“By killing herself, she also attempted to blackmail the legal system into her own sense of justice. She can just anyhow defame anyone, and when she is naturally sued for defamation, she retaliates by killing herself.”

Ng expressed concern about the broader implications of suicide in response to legal challenges, arguing that such actions could set a dangerous precedent and undermine the integrity of the judicial system. He stressed that defamation laws exist to protect individuals from baseless attacks, and Ong’s tragic decision should not be used as a deterrent against legal accountability.

Iris Koh’s Response
Iris Koh, Ng’s wife, also addressed Ong’s accusations in a detailed blog post on “Healing the Divide“.

Koh, expressed her shock and sadness at the news of Ong’s death but refuted claims that she or Ng were responsible for her suicide. Koh clarified that she had never met or spoken with Ong and described the ongoing defamation as relentless and damaging.

“Despite the legal conflict between her and Raymond, it’s deeply unfortunate that she chose to end her life in this way. I never met her, and we never spoke, so it’s heartbreaking that things escalated to such an extreme,” Koh wrote.

Koh outlined how Ong had spread falsehoods about her and Ng, even going so far as to contact individuals in Koh’s network to damage their reputations further.
She noted that Ong’s allegations had contributed to Ng’s arrest in March 2021, although he remains uncharged. Koh stressed that Ong had access to legal representation and spent significant amounts on legal fees, while Ng had pursued his lawsuits without a lawyer.

“If Raymond’s case was baseless, her legal team could have easily struck it out. But they didn’t,” Koh stated.

Koh expressed frustration that despite the opportunity to resolve the matter through legal means, Ong had chosen to escalate the situation. She rejected claims that they had targeted average Singaporeans and reiterated that their lawsuits were based on defamation, not malice. Koh also urged the public not to sensationalize the tragedy or cast blame on her and Ng without understanding the full context.

Koh is known for her involvement as the founder of Healing the Divide, which gained attention for its opposition to Singapore’s COVID-19 vaccination policies. The group actively campaigned against the government’s vaccination program and measures, raising concerns over vaccine safety and promoting alternative viewpoints regarding COVID-19 regulations.

She is facing 14 charges related to conspiring with a doctor to submit false vaccination status records to MOH. The charges stemmed from allegations that she and the doctor assisted individuals in fraudulently obtaining COVID-19 vaccination certificates without actually receiving the vaccine.
A video published in July, have the couple explain the legal dispute between Ong and them in further detail.

Calvin Cheng followed up with another post, calling for a reassessment of the Simplified Civil Process, which was initially introduced to make justice more accessible by capping legal costs and allowing individuals to represent themselves in civil disputes. In his post, Cheng explained that while the process was meant to lower the barriers to justice, it inadvertently created an imbalance.

“The introduction of a simplified civil process had noble intentions: by making it relatively easy and cheap to sue people, justice can be available to all. Costs are limited even in what you can claim when you win. In theory, it is also easy and cheap to defend oneself. In reality, only people with a lot of time and some education can do it,” Cheng wrote.

He highlighted the disparity between litigants who have time and resources and those who do not, explaining that the latter group is often forced to settle due to the financial strain of hiring lawyers and the stress of defending themselves. He pointed out how this system can be exploited, with individuals like Ong facing lawsuits repeatedly due to the ease of filing under this process.

“This brings about asymmetry: on the one hand, you have litigants who have a lot of time, and it costs them next to nothing to sue… On the other hand, people with no time and limited financial resources suffer financial pain and stress,” Cheng added.

Under Singapore law, defamation does not require proof of actual damage to reputation. A statement is considered defamatory if it tends to lower a person’s standing in the eyes of others.

If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, please seek help immediately. In Singapore, you can contact the Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) at 1-767 or text 9151 1767 for support. You’re not alone, and help is available.
----------

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the stories: don’t mess with Iris Koh and her husband
Just don’t bother them
Moral of the story is dun anyhow fuck with people just because you rub shoulder with the PAP. PAP will not care about you when you kanna trouble.

Another moral is, know the law and behave yourself. Why punish others just because another person's opinion is different from you.. She even cause Raymond's employee to resign from his company. This clearly shows this person is being manipulated.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calvin Cheng is taking advantage of the suicide saga to demolish the reputation of Raymond Ng. Fucking low life.

I support Iris and Raymond and continue the sue of Calvin Cheng.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris Koh and Raymond Ng want to save lives and tell people not to vaccine but they have pressured MSS to commit suicide ?