• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Honest

jw5

Loyal
Actually what you really like is to control people because you are insecure that they don't love you or that they'll leave you.

You also like talking to yourself under various guises, using various voices.

Just keep telling yourself that you are a simple guy. Telling lies and loving WL is just the tip of the iceberg. But I suppose it's too difficult to face yourself soberly and hence the need to hide behind all the guises?

You are a truly sad person and I no longer feel sorry for you.

Before you come up with some smart aleck reply, give yourself that tight slap you truly deserve.

Then have all the fun you want in Geylang.
I already did.
Why are you so hostile?
Facing some crisis in your life?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to weigh the options to decide whether to admit the truth or tell a lie.

Telling lies to a certain extent that it doesn't hurt people.:p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to weigh the options to decide whether to admit the truth or tell a lie.

Telling lies to a certain extent that it doesn't hurt people.:p

YA agree. When writing silverfox FRs for example, even if the guy CMI, you also have to write till it's CMI.

It's a nice thing to do, the WL gets a good rep & she won't tell how you screwed up. :cool:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh..... this, I have an interesting anecdote.

Both of us started off being friendly and helpful. I am being honest with myself and true to my heart. But, the same thing cannot be said about the other guy.

At the bottom of my heart, I was trying to help that guy because he asked me to even though he was much better than I was. Besides, this guy is always looking for short cuts and believe in achieving success without effort.

Then, a real life test came. He failed because he refused to take my well intended advice, he took me for granted and decided to go his way.

Sadly, he hit the wall and failed miserably. He lamented to me about his misfortune, and I told him that all along I was telling him about the pitfall. He paused for a moment to recall, and he dipped his head in disbelief and walked away....... I have lost touch with him for more than 15 years, of course, I did not even bother to look for him as I believe in staying away from dishonest persons, liars, and con men.

So, regardless if those buggers are useless or not, or even refuse to listen to you. At least, you have said your piece and the rest is up to them. In doing so, you are actually accumulating good karma and amassing positive force. And, dun under estimate these positive forces..... quite awesome when you think of it !!

Important to be honest with yourself.
Self awareness is one of the most under-rated traits.
But what's the point of being honest with useless buggers? :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, regardless if those buggers are useless or not, or even refuse to listen to you. At least, you have said your piece and the rest is up to them. In doing so, you are actually accumulating good karma and amassing positive force. And, dun under estimate these positive forces..... quite awesome when you think of it !!

Interesting take on karma and positive force. How would you know that the good karma does manifest?