• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman : 'Can I fake my virginity?"

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Of course you can fake it. Just don’t blow your cover by trying to show the guy the way you like to do it (a virgin wouldn’t know how she likes to do it yet). When you are under 20, you can probably fake it and get away with it. The older you get, the less likely that guy is going to believe it, but hey, if you lay the groundwork well enough, you could probably fake it at age 35. Just be careful during the getting-to-know-you phase of the relationship — too many stories about being wild in college will make it really hard to for the guy to believe you are still a virgin at 35. Much better to tell him how your parents were missionaries and you grew up in Mongolia and all the guys were shorter than you (so you weren’t attracted to them) and you didn’t get your first kiss until you were 22, and that was because a guy caught you standing under some mistletoe and he kissed you before you realized what was happening . . . . .

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-fake-my-virginity?top_ans=184986278

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I think that she truly believes that she's still a virgin despite being a slut. She's suffering from the delulu syndrome.
hence she hear strange knocking and whistling?die die want to be virgin until become siaolang :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hence she hear strange knocking and whistling?die die want to be virgin until become siaolang :laugh:
Ownself busted ADULTERER SON OF DIRTY SLUT AND FAKE in everything and persecute me to be what you are youself. Cantonese hooligan take up my virginity test challenge or go to my facebook to smear me and face legal consequences and don’t hide here song song abuse hokkien virgin as slut prostitute and people state fact of being virgin can suka suka say is fake. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself busted ADULTERER SON OF DIRTY SLUT AND FAKE in everything and persecute me to be what you are youself. Cantonese hooligan take up my virginity test challenge or go to my facebook to smear me and face legal consequences and don’t hide here song song abuse hokkien virgin as slut prostitute and people state fact of being virgin can suka suka say is fake. Pui!
So good to be Cantonese criminals can hide in rat hole abuse me hokkien virgin as slut and I must accept if not is called siaolang. Everything I state fact of from virgin to whistle and knocks their Cantonese dog son of prostitute mouth suka suka just say siaolang say fake Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be Cantonese criminals can hide in rat hole abuse me hokkien virgin as slut and I must accept if not is called siaolang. Everything I state fact of from virgin to whistle and knocks their Cantonese dog son of prostitute mouth suka suka just say siaolang say fake Knnbccb
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!

@chicken Good reminder from your fellow Cantonese dog for you to remember that you are ADULTERER that steal company money to pay for married shanghai mistress lunch and you self declared proudly your despicable strategy of using married mistress for easy exit. So evil so cheap. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that she truly believes that she's still a virgin despite being a slut. She's suffering from the delulu syndrome.
Knnbccb your Cantonese dog son of chicken mouth spew lies of me then I tell you I am a virgin is called I believe I am a virgin Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese sonS of chickenS @Balls2U @chicken @musclepower don’t pretend don’t know very rare does not = don’t exist and that is why you dare not swear and yet persecute me non stop as delulu sibei despicable liar criminal bully Cantonese dog Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will fuck your cheebye with a knife.
If pull out red then you are a virgin, want to try?
Fuck off you prostitute and son of Cantonese prostitute Jeremy Quek Pui!
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!

@chicken Good reminder from your fellow Cantonese dog for you to remember that you are ADULTERER that steal company money to pay for married shanghai mistress lunch and you self declared proudly your despicable strategy of using married mistress for easy exit. So evil so cheap. Pui!
@chicken you are grandson of Cantonese rubber tapper only other people cannot have grandfather that is plantation owner. It’s called fake or tell story. Same for your Cantonese mother open leg big big DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE so other people cannot be virgin with annulled marriage. That’s your Cantonese narrow hearted jealous loser trait manifesting again and again. Can’t you see your own flaws? Again that’s what you said others cannot see their own flaws hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who whistled at you can smell the fish curry coming out from your dirty vagina. They know you just had your legs in the air the whole night, fuck nonstop by many kelings. You are a dirty filthy bastard whore. @ginfreely

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken you are grandson of Cantonese rubber tapper only other people cannot have grandfather that is plantation owner. It’s called fake or tell story. Same for your Cantonese mother open leg big big DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE so other people cannot be virgin with annulled marriage. That’s your Cantonese narrow hearted jealous loser trait manifesting again and again. Can’t you see your own flaws? Again that’s what you said others cannot see their own flaws hahahaha
This kind of people called radicals? Siao! Called jealous losers criminal bullies gangsters!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some women claim virgin to stroke your fantasy in fucking them
Panties down the cheebye look like beef curtains and smells rotten. Immediately know is fake goods, like Ginfreely husband.

He was smart to say cannot find hole and divorce the unchaste unfaithful slutty whore, dump her back to kinjokar where she belongs, kneel there whole day suck cock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who whistled at you can smell the fish curry coming out from your dirty vagina. They know you just had your legs in the air the whole night, fuck nonstop by many kelings. You are a dirty filthy bastard whore. @ginfreely
Prostitute is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken