• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cambodian black magic is number 1! Any Thai gongtao master worth his salt would have learnt/practise or have a Cambodian shifu in his resume

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai & Khmer are ok on the surface but don't allow them to discuss culture and history. I've still got Thai friends who swear they'll never employ Cambodians. A bad preconceived perception is Cambodians are criminals and practice black magic but easily just reading papers and watching crime watch programs I cannot see how Thai differs. Many Thais seek Cambodian black magic too.
thais and cambodian got many deep seated hatred....mainly stemming from cambodia mindset that thais want to usurp their culture and territory....burning of thai embassy over Angkor Wat incident by thai actress and Preah Vihear standoff are case in point

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kha Mien/Khom can be used interchangably to refer to Cambodia.
khmer = cambodia right?

Thai and Burma are arch enemies. North thai and Burma also not friendly.
Thai and Cambodia also not so good...only south issan is friendly to them.
Thai and Laos good friends.....many issan people see themselves as laos with langauge and culture all same same

Thais most of the time refers to Cambodians as Kha Mien, as in people from Cambodia not so much as a race so using Kha Mien does not raise any racial tension. Thais refer to the country Cambodia as Kampucheah. Khmer is English and in Thai its Khom and this is rarely use as it usually refers to the Cambodian race and whenever this word Khom is used tension will become very high.

Thais told me that Burma is smaller than Thailand in the past but Thais never win any battle against them until the 18th century when King Taksin fought them all the way from Chiang Mai in the north down to south on elephants and foot. There is still great enmity between both.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually, Thai Buddhism heavily influence from Khmer. A lot of the scripts are in Khmer. The Thai Sak Yant tattoos are actually in Khmer.

Agree with you chonburifc, yes this is the truth and every Thai know too but pride la they cannot accept the truth and so they don't like to discuss this.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You don't have the guts to rant at anyone except ranting at minority Eurasians in Singapore backed by your Chinese majority numbers.

Hi Fervendet. Sawasdee krup. This morning a few of us started a very friendly discussion on Thai provinces which lead to Thailand's neighboring countries. I tried to look for it but could not find anywhere in these postings mentioning Eurasian or in any way insulting any race. We more than welcome you into our discussions either in questioning or contributing to the subject at hand. Perhaps there is something here said that you feel is against Eurasians please be kind enough to point it out to us and I will be the first one to apologize. If not and if you are picking a fight may I request you to start another discussion where you could achieve your goals. You know, it's rude to spoil someone's party.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eurasians are considered hi-so in Thailand....everyone want to be a luuk kreung....so much so they like to whiten their skins, dye their hair and wear colored contact lens....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have the guts to rant at anyone except ranting at minority Eurasians in Singapore backed by your Chinese majority numbers.

Holy shit what the fuck are you doing in here talking about this crap to me you whiny cunt. Joetys told me not to talk about cambodian culture to the thais and so i mentioned ok point noted. End of story. Instead you came in here to whine at me with your nonsense. Ps stop changing my words. Who's ranting at thais or cambodias about their influence?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cambodian black magic is number 1! Any Thai gongtao master worth his salt would have learnt/practise or have a Cambodian shifu in his resume

I always joke with my friends that PRC kongtau is the most powerful today. In the past, we heard stories of Malay, Indonesian and Thai kongtau. But surely they pale in comparison to the PRCs. Look at what is happening in our nightlife and you will understand where I am coming from.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup i have read about this in thai amulet forums. They will say this guy's arjan is some cambodian forest monk.

I then thought a bit on these black magic practioners and found this correlation. Like ppl will say indonesian black magic is more powerful than malaysian and thai is also quite powerful but still isn't as good as cambodian and both these countries are poorer than mudland and thailand. Seems like ppl from poorer countries somehow tend to have more powerful gongtau.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always joke with my friends that PRC kongtau is the most powerful today. In the past, we heard stories of Malay, Indonesian and Thai kongtau. But surely they pale in comparison to the PRCs. Look at what is happening in our nightlife and you will understand where I am coming from.
Indeed PRC gongtao very powerful and target a specific group.....Chinese uncles....
PRC gongtao also got added advantage of having no language barrier thus easier to kena...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poorer means less develop = more backward more primitive = more old school thus more original

Yup i have read about this in thai amulet forums. They will say this guy's arjan is some cambodian forest monk.

I then thought a bit on these black magic practioners and found this correlation. Like ppl will say indonesian black magic is more powerful than malaysian and thai is also quite powerful but still isn't as good as cambodian and both these countries are poorer than mudland and thailand. Seems like ppl from poorer countries somehow tend to have more powerful gongtau.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thais told me that Burma is smaller than Thailand in the past but Thais never win any battle against them until the 18th century when King Taksin fought them all the way from Chiang Mai in the north down to south on elephants and foot.

ask those of your Thai friends on my behalf hor, who are their Thai history teachers, ask whether they ever heard the name King Naresuan or not.

pls also tell them King Taksin never set foot on Chiang Mai ( but if he went and chong Chiang Mai girls on unofficial time that I dun noe la ), may be your friend got mix up with another Taksin which in fact spell and pronounce differently, this King Taksin ran road from Ayuthya before the final fall to Burmese to Chanthaburi ( beyond Chonburi ) in the east and later fought back to proclaim freedom from Burmese rule and established west bank ( Thonburi ) as Thai capital.

Later on he became like krafty ( or so, the history book says ) and got whack to death by his general who crossed the river to the east side to set up the new capital called Bangkok

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambodian black magic is number 1!

got to know two Thai sisters in Singapore who got kongtau by Thai monk from Wat Pa Lehlai ( dont know spell correctly anot ) who practice Cambodian black magic, the two went to see Christian pastor to pray to get rid of bad elements, inside pastor's office the kongtau manifested itself and fucked pastor upside down (don't mean it literally la) just like a scene from movie Exorcise

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
got to know two Thai sisters in Singapore who got kongtau by Thai monk from Wat Pa Lehlai ( dont know spell correctly anot ) who practice Cambodian black magic, the two went to see Christian pastor to pray to get rid of bad elements, inside pastor's office the kongtau manifested itself and fucked pastor upside down (don't mean it literally la) just like a scene from movie Exorcise

Did you witness the scene yourself ?

btw, did the Pastor finally manage to exorcise or subdue the KT?

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, sorry forgot that part

pastor, after jumped over his table to the other side , shouting nonstop " in the name of the lord _ ....... "
after close to half hour the KT must be sleepy then the two girls just like half doze off half awake but stop flexing muscle oreddy pastor then asked someone to look after them he then went out to preach summon

after some time one of the girl is now ok but the other still a bit krafty krafty like that

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro KYP, an ex colleague a Thai chap once showed me this corpse oil that he obtained from a powerful magician from Thailand.. Claimed that its a very good love potion.. I'm not that believer in all this hocus pocus, but just curious is all this real..???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh, sorry forgot that part

pastor, after jumped over his table to the other side , shouting nonstop " in the name of the lord _ ....... "
after close to half hour the KT must be sleepy then the two girls just like half doze off half awake but stop flexing muscle oreddy pastor then asked someone to look after them he then went out to preach summon

after some time one of the girl is now ok but the other still a bit krafty krafty like that

It's funny i have never witnessed this before.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro KYP, an ex colleague a Thai chap once showed me this corpse oil that he obtained from a powerful magician from Thailand.. Claimed that its a very good love potion.. I'm not that believer in all this hocus pocus, but just curious is all this real..???

Yup it's hard to believe if this supernatural thing is real. There are many ppl here that choose to be atheists and not believe in any deities. If that's the case then obviously demons don't exist either nor do supernatural pheomenon.

In any case there's a whole range of amulets from getting girls, making potions, getting good luck in lottery and so on and so forth. From black magic monks in the forrests to famous white magic arjans.

Arjan noo is a famous white magic arjan. His sak yants are pretty expensive and i read that the sak yant on angelina jolie is done by him.