• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a google translate of the original found at daily news.

At 13.00 am on 24 Nov Pol.Maj sacred Brahma Sobha Pgs. (Sop 2) The notification required Suthisarn police and deaths in room No. 97, 6th Marine. Regent Road Home, a 27-Rangsit Rd, Chatuchak 16 to check with the Department of Forensic Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital investigating patrol officer evidence. Teck Tung Foundation of Ningbo. The entrance to kick the glass shatter. With the fall of the blood. Species richness was found dead in front of the bathroom reprimand an 28-year-old professional racer type drift. Was stabbed with a weapon, a knife into the breasts of the 9 lesions.

Investigation of Ms. Siriwan's 26 year old girl who died Sri ensure that Before the accident on the morning of the past. With his death, was sleeping in the room even as Mr. Xu Hua, age 38, a Singaporean business owners molded plastic molding factory output in Singapore. The former boyfriend is dating more than three years, I have not been terminated. Have come to the room. And yell yell Ready to kick the door into the room. And arguments about who died violently. Armed with a knife stab to his own wounds before 9 may not be driving the BMW 325 i for i in black fled New York in 1801.

"When you call to get set up with Mr. Xu and Mr. Xu Hua Hua anger is extremely sensitive. Along with the accused. I own him and he knows that. I was going to die. The anger came out to talk to her. But I, who died in it. The arguments before the stabbing victim's death, "said Ms. Siriwan Introduction to CCTV monitoring staff has found that the cause was observed in front of the room using the door for 30 minutes before the kick. inside the room. Prior to the punch in front of the room. The woman brought out a blanket covering the two prohibitive before the cause is there Zhuang stabbed to death and fled to the presumed cause. Probably a result of jealousy. Officers arrested the next follow-up.

The original link in Thai is at http://www.dailynews.co.th/newstart...goryId=419&contentId=177880&hilight= สิงคโปร์

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been drinking Chang beer for many years and have never get a headache the next day UNLESS I mix with other types of liquor or beers.

Mixing beer, any brand of beer with liquor, is sure headache tomorrow morning. Either drink beer all night long or drink liquor all night long, never mix.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back on dry land: Thailand floodwaters recede at last to reveal full devastation of m

By Jessica Satherley
Last updated at 8:05 PM on 26th November 2011

Severe monsoon rains that left Thailand submerged under floods last month killing more than 600 people have finally started to recede, exposing the full devastation to the country’s industry.
A Honda factory in Ayutthaya province was deluged in the worst floods in 50 years, leaving thousands of cars under water.
Today the rusted vehicles were pictured in a dry state, yet still ruined by water damage, making the plant look more like a dump yard than an auto factory.

article-2066601-0EF2AECE00000578-834_964x639.jpg
Mudbath: Vehicles at a Honda factory previously submerged by the floodwaters are caked in m&d

Thousands of employees at Ayutthaya’s Rojana Industrial Park, host to Hitatchi, Honda and Sanyo, also lost their jobs due to the devastation.

In mid-October the water level reached almost ten feet high at the factory, but this week the level had sunk to around one-and-a-half feet.
The water is not expected to fully clear until early December and the flooding has severely affecting the country’s economy and tourism market.
The cost to Thailand has been estimated to be as much as 450billion baht (£9.2billion), which will mainly hit the industrial sector, the director of the Economic And Business Forcasting Centre at the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce said.

article-2066601-0EF2AE9200000578-695_964x642.jpg
Flooded: The floodwaters left vehicles at the plant almost totally submerged earlier this month

Property damage could reach £14billion, he added.
The director, Thanawat Poliwichai, said: ‘The damage is not just limited to this year. It will continue to cost next year as well because factories will not be able to resume production until probably February.’
The disruption affects not just Thailand but the rest of the world too when it comes to producing cars and electrical goods.

article-2066601-0EEFD02300000578-537_964x578.jpg
That sinking feeling: This aerial photograph shows the factory surrounded by water, which rose to ten feet in some places

article-2066601-0EF0490F00000578-567_964x624.jpg
Tough job: A health worker fumigates the gate of a partially submerged house in a flooded neighbourhood on the outskirts of Bangkok.

Honda’s Rojana plant, which employs 4,000 people, has said it is still not able to asses the full damage.
A spokesperson for Asian Honda, Hideto Maehara, said the company is considering whether spreading out its production locations to avoid similar damage if another disaster strikes.
He said: ‘Is it better to spread out production sites and make parts locally in various countries, or to continue to concentrate on our production sites and export from there?’
Among other companies hurt by the floods was the Solar Power Technology plant in Bangkok.
The plant on an industrial estate managed to save some valuable hardware but other machines left on the floor were ruined by water.
Crops were also ruined, as were millions of residential properties, leaving hundreds of thousands of people without homes.
Yesterday Thai health workers were photographed fumigating a flooded neighbourhood on the outskirts of Bangkok.

What a waste. What will happen to these vehicles I wonder? Scrapped and parts removed to be sold in the open market or exported out as spare parts?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW,
Here's my understanding on the case:
Victim : 28 male year old Sports Car Drifting competition.
Girl Friend: 26 year old Thai female
Suspect: 38 year old Male Singaporean
Location: Regent Home Hong Park, Soi 16 Vibhavadi Rangsit. Kwaeng 27, Jatujak
Wounds: 9 stab wounds
What happen:
According to GF, GF was with the BF in the room when suspect Su Wei Hua , Singaporean, age 38, Boss of Plastic molding factory in Singapore. Suspect was ex-BF of GF for 3 years previously before breaking up recently. Suspect go to apartment and shouted loudly and then kick door open. Suspect and victim have heated argument. Suspect then use the already prepared knife to stab victim 9 times before escaping in Black BMW 325i registered in BKK, license plate NF 1801.

Suspect was arrested after authorities check CCTV footage in the apartment.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
NW,
Here's my understanding on the case:
Victim : 28 male year old Sports Car Drifting competition.
Girl Friend: 26 year old Thai female
Suspect: 38 year old Male Singaporean
Location: Regent Home Hong Park, Soi 16 Vibhavadi Rangsit. Kwaeng 27, Jatujak
Wounds: 9 stab wounds
What happen:
According to GF, GF was with the BF in the room when suspect Su Wei Hua , Singaporean, age 38, Boss of Plastic molding factory in Singapore. Suspect was ex-BF of GF for 3 years previously before breaking up recently. Suspect go to apartment and shouted loudly and then kick door open. Suspect and victim have heated argument. Suspect then use the already prepared knife to stab victim 9 times before escaping in Black BMW 325i registered in BKK, license plate NF 1801.

Suspect was arrested after authorities check CCTV footage in the apartment.

Don't what to say. It's a tragedy after all. This is a Singaporean who reacted quite differently from other male Singaporeans if put in a similar situation. I don't believe the Singaporean is the ex-bf of the victim. I believe the Singaporean is the current bf and is still paying for the expenses of the victim. It's the work of a spin doctor to make the Thais look innocent. But if you have been long enough in Thailand, you know that's not the case. It's common knowledge for Thai women "under the patronage" of "wealthy Singaporean bfs" to have a personal Thai bf during intermittent periods when the wealthy Singaporean bfs are not in Thailand.

The equation goes like this:

The Thai g/f is a "kept woman" of the Singaporean bf, whilst the Thai bf is a kept bf of the Thai gf.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't what to say. It's a tragedy after all. This is a Singaporean who reacted quite differently from other male Singaporeans if put in a similar situation. I don't believe the Singaporean is the ex-bf of the victim. I believe the Singaporean is the current bf and is still paying for the expenses of the victim. It's the work of a spin doctor to make the Thais look innocent. But if you have been long enough in Thailand, you know that's not the case. It's common knowledge for Thai women "under the patronage" of "wealthy Singaporean bfs" to have a personal Thai bf during intermittent periods when the wealthy Singaporean bfs are not in Thailand.

The Thai g/f is a "kept woman" of the Singaporean bf, whilst the Thai bf is a kept bf of the Thai gf.
Have to know the rules of the game. Sorry for the suspect. BKK Hilton is extremely notorious.

Worst to come, 'guests' of BKK Hilton will soon know the latest 'guest' is a Singaporean murder Thai 'guest'.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I second your analysis. This is often the case. Happen again and again and again.

We should check if any SBF bro missing could be the killer.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to know the rules of the game. Sorry for the suspect. BKK Hilton is extremely notorious.

Worst to come, 'guests' of BKK Hilton will soon know the latest 'guest' is a Singaporean murder Thai 'guest'.

In any dispute between a Thai and foreigner of any nationality, you can rest assured that the Thais will "kao kang" the Thais. It's a "make believe" kind of national solidarity, but you know it's not. It's the power of envy. And when envy is allowed to develop into jealousy, hatred is just round the corner.

This is the reason why Thais are always in the habit of "kee gong" foreigners. In a marriage relationship involving a Thai and a foreigner, you can also rest assured that the Thai parents will join in the "kee gong" and present themselves as the best supporting cast for their "innocent" daughters. Somehow jealousy mutates into some "rights" to go after the properties of the object of your jealousy and dilutes the guilty conscience associated with "kee gong".

Do not covet. This is not a moral command that common Thais are familiar.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Has anyone read or heard of the following case? It first appeared in the news some time ago, could be a few years now.
After that first report, there was never any mention of it again. Could be because it reflected badly on a singaporean or not to publicise the fact that contract killers could be hired.

A singaporean woman living in Thailand had alledgedly hired a contract killer to kill someone she had a dispute with. Think it was over money and the guy was French. Not sure about the facts now, anyone remember this?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Has anyone read or heard of the following case? It first appeared in the news some time ago, could be a few years now.
After that first report, there was never any mention of it again. Could be because it reflected badly on a singaporean or not to publicise the fact that contract killers could be hired.

A singaporean woman living in Thailand had alledgedly hired a contract killer to kill someone she had a dispute with. Think it was over money and the guy was French. Not sure about the facts now, anyone remember this?

Yes very common. Heard its like a business at Chonburi. Hey Chonburifc are you in this business or not?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think it's Canadian. Have not heard anything after that.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?20559-Hire-a-Killer

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes very common. Heard its like a business at Chonburi. Hey Chonburifc are you in this business or not?
Hehehehe. Chonburi very bad reputation. So far, all my registration plates (except my Scoopy-I) are either Rayong or snake province registered. Latest one is Rayong.

The other province that can compete in such notoriety is Cha Cheng Sao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehehe. Chonburi very bad reputation. So far, all my registration plates (except my Scoopy-I) are either Rayong or snake province registered. Latest one is Rayong.

The other province that can compete in such notoriety is Cha Cheng Sao.

Chachangsao & Chonburi neighbours what . . . . abang-adek

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chachangsao & Chonburi neighbours what . . . . abang-adek
Advice was given by a Thai friend to register all my vehicles anywhere except Chonburi. Reason is Chonburi and Cha Cheng Sao registered cars have very bad reputation outside Chonburi/Cha Cheng Sao. Chances of being stopped by MIW is also higher. Also no worries about mistaken identity.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those thai bfs are giks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i wonder if the ang moh man was her ex lover.