• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
border towns like danok and near cambodia?

danok dun have much FT because it borders malaysia.......danok is a cowboy town frequented by malaysian....if you got no lobang there most of the time end up being chop carrot and paying more than if you are in hatyai...

Burmese border for Burma girls, Cambodia border for Cambodian girls, Laos border for laotian girls. You also can get Viet girls and PRC girls at selected border towns.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siam

Tai peoples who originally lived in southwestern China, migrated into mainland Southeast Asia over a period of many centuries. The oldest known mention of their existence in the region by the exonym Siamese is in a twelfth-century A.D. inscription at the Khmer temple complex of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, which refers to syam, or "dark brown" people.[1] It was believed that Siam derived from the Malay word sagûm, or brown race, with a contemptuous signification.[2]

WTH malays call them brown race with contempt? Aren't malays brown too?

I don't know about all this history but when you mention about Khmers and or even Burmese its very sensitive to Thais. They hate each other to their guts. Thailand had been dominated by the Burmese for a long time and can't seem to be able to win any battle against them until the leader I mentioned came in the 18th century. There are websites where Thais and Khmer fuck each other bitterly and the words they use against each other makes SBF look like children playground, you cannot imagine when they are at each others throats.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Coming back to the current flood, okay all of you know I happy because Sunday go home but latest news this morning is the very effective BIG BAGS use in blocking flood water will be remove soon to allow water to flow quickly into the sea. This will help those in the north who have been water for the past 2 months. I think this is a big step forward as I always believe one need to drain it quickly so that all lives will become normal soon whether you are a farmer or a Bangkokian.

Bad news is the area around my house and many northern districts will see water rising again instead of receding and also many dry Bangkok areas may experience a little flood. Lets see.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
danok dun have much FT because it borders malaysia.......danok is a cowboy town frequented by malaysian....if you got no lobang there most of the time end up being chop carrot and paying more than if you are in hatyai...

Burmese border for Burma girls, Cambodia border for Cambodian girls, Laos border for laotian girls. You also can get Viet girls and PRC girls at selected border towns.

If it borders mudland wouldn't it have mudland gals?

Bloody hell cos those damn mudlanders bring crime to the place right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know about all this history but when you mention about Khmers and or even Burmese its very sensitive to Thais. They hate each other to their guts. Thailand had been dominated by the Burmese for a long time and can't seem to be able to win any battle against them until the leader I mentioned came in the 18th century. There are websites where Thais and Khmer fuck each other bitterly and the words they use against each other makes SBF look like children playground, you cannot imagine when they are at each others throats.

Burmese aren't khmers. Yes i read that laos and thailand are quite frenly with one another but thais got most of their culture from the khmers. Not much about burmese cept that they ruled over thai for a long time like you said.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Myanmar aka Burma, Cambodia aka Kampuchea or Khmer. I understand that the khmer hates the thai and vise visa.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burmese aren't khmers. Yes i read that laos and thailand are quite frenly with one another but thais got most of their culture from the khmers. Not much about burmese cept that they ruled over thai for a long time like you said.
and guess where the Khmers got their culture? :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it borders mudland wouldn't it have mudland gals?

Bloody hell cos those damn mudlanders bring crime to the place right?

mudland girls make better money going down south.
mudlanders customers due to their numbers being majority call the shots there....if you go there better dun say you are sinkie.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mudland girls make better money going down south.
mudlanders customers due to their numbers being majority call the shots there....if you go there better dun say you are sinkie.

Ah yes sinkie land's currency is much higher. Wouldn't make sense for them to go dannok. Why do mudlanders hate sinkies over in dannok?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Burmese = Phan Mar ; Cambodians = Kha Mien = Khmer = Khom.

Please if you in front of Thais do not, I repeat don't don't don't mention or give them the slightest hint that that most of their culture from khmers. Arch enemies both of them. Only some parts of Thailand people can accept this and obviously neighboring provinces la. I cannot stress again this goes for the Burma/Thai people's relationship. Lao is ok.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
from who else the shit skins. That was a long time back. Western civilization got their culture from the greeks but guess which white runs europe and us? The germanic ppls.

I don't know if you are aware that Thais love to eat roti-prata but they just call it roti. The roti is the same as ours except that they like it with lots of sugar+condense milk+chocolate+banana etc etc. Anyway most of the sellers of roti are indian decent so are the nuts sellers (kachang puteh) so are most of the newspaper deliverymen.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if you are aware that Thais love to eat roti-prata but they just call it roti. The roti is the same as ours except that they like it with lots of sugar+condense milk+chocolate+banana etc etc. Anyway most of the sellers of roti are indian decent so are the nuts sellers (kachang puteh) so are most of the newspaper deliverymen.

There's actually lots of different cultural influence in thailand from overseas. Like there's some type of swiss or italian street or some part of bkk or outside bkk and the entire place looks italian. Saw the pics from a fren's FB but forgot to ask the place. There's the same for the japs and the chinese obviously since there's yarowat. My grandma calls bread loti obviously a mispronounciation of roti.

They call soap sabun. Sofa kao yee. So lots of influence from around the region.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please if you in front of Thais do not, I repeat don't don't don't mention or give them the slightest hint that that most of their culture from khmers. Arch enemies both of them. Only some parts of Thailand people can accept this and obviously neighboring provinces la. I cannot stress again this goes for the Burma/Thai people's relationship. Lao is ok.

All right i won't do it. Are they cool with one another in today's world? I mean china and japan used to go to war but by and large it's peaceful nowadays, same with korea or at least i think so. Is it the same with thais and khmers?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
All right i won't do it. Are they cool with one another in today's world? I mean china and japan used to go to war but by and large it's peaceful nowadays, same with korea or at least i think so. Is it the same with thais and khmers?

You don't have the guts to rant at anyone except ranting at minority Eurasians in Singapore backed by your Chinese majority numbers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kha Mien/Khom can be used interchangably to refer to Cambodia.
khmer = cambodia right?

Thai and Burma are arch enemies. North thai and Burma also not friendly.
Thai and Cambodia also not so good...only south issan is friendly to them.
Thai and Laos good friends.....many issan people see themselves as laos with langauge and culture all same same

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kha Mien/Khom can be used interchangably to refer to Cambodia.
khmer = cambodia right?

Thai and Burma are arch enemies. North thai and Burma also not friendly.
Thai and Cambodia also not so good...only south issan is friendly to them.
Thai and Laos good friends.....many issan people see themselves as laos with langauge and culture all same same

Actually, Thai Buddhism heavily influence from Khmer. A lot of the scripts are in Khmer. The Thai Sak Yant tattoos are actually in Khmer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Thai Buddhism heavily influence from Khmer. A lot of the scripts are in Khmer. The Thai Sak Yant tattoos are actually in Khmer.
all had their origns in Pali and Sanskrit.....There are alot of common words similar in sound in laotian, thai and khmer langauge......Burmese not sure.
Sak (tattoo) means the same thing in Khmer.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Thai & Khmer are ok on the surface but don't allow them to discuss culture and history. I've still got Thai friends who swear they'll never employ Cambodians. A bad preconceived perception is Cambodians are criminals and practice black magic but easily just reading papers and watching crime watch programs I cannot see how Thai differs. Many Thais seek Cambodian black magic too.