• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro KYP, an ex colleague a Thai chap once showed me this corpse oil that he obtained from a powerful magician from Thailand.. Claimed that its a very good love potion.. I'm not that believer in all this hocus pocus, but just curious is all this real..???

How would I know ? I don't practise black magic. But I have always thought that "love potion" looks something like this:
1316440033_usd.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup it's hard to believe if this supernatural thing is real. There are many ppl here that choose to be atheists and not believe in any deities. If that's the case then obviously demons don't exist either nor do supernatural pheomenon.

In any case there's a whole range of amulets from getting girls, making potions, getting good luck in lottery and so on and so forth. From black magic monks in the forrests to famous white magic arjans.

Arjan noo is a famous white magic arjan. His sak yants are pretty expensive and i read that the sak yant on angelina jolie is done by him.

Wow.. Thanks for the info Jah.. I'm just curious about all this Thai amulet stuff..In fact I find this Thai mystical thing quite interesting.. My ex colleague this Thai chap fanatically believe in all this.. He once told me that he's a devout follower of this powerful late Thai monk.. He used to return back to his hometown in Chiang Rai province once a year.. Before he returned back to Thailand last year, he promised to bring me to this temple at his hometown for some sightseeing... I'm considering visiting him next year..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow.. Thanks for the info Jah.. I'm just curious about all this Thai amulet stuff..In fact I find this Thai mystical thing quite interesting.. My ex colleague this Thai chap fanatically believe in all this.. He once told me that he's a devout follower of this powerful late Thai monk.. He used to return back to his hometown in Chiang Rai province once a year.. Before he returned back to Thailand last year, he promised to bring me to this temple at his hometown for some sightseeing... I'm considering visiting him next year..

There are many sinkies into this thai amulets and arjan black and white magic stuff. Some sinkies are also arjans themselves. In fact other than the girls and the shopping i think the 3rd biggest thing that sinkies go to thailand is for the religious aspect to learn more on thai buddhism and of course to buy amulets and other type of supernatural stuff and of course getting the religious tattoes. There's this thai ceremony that has a large group of men being tattoed and while being tattoed the animal spirits will enter then and they will start to act like tigers, dogs and so on and the other men have to catch them to make sure they don't run amok.

The thai amulet market is also pretty big. Some are fakes, some are pretty valuable and some are pretty common. There's also the corpse oil and the kumantong shit which hokkiens call kwei kia and this is black magic and so on. Jackie chan wears a very expensive amulet from a famous arjan. I'm not sure of his name though. Maybe it's arjan noo. Arjan noo is very famous and you can get a religiou tattoo from him but it's going to be pretty expensive.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many sinkies into this thai amulets and arjan black and white magic stuff. Some sinkies are also arjans themselves. In fact other than the girls and the shopping i think the 3rd biggest thing that sinkies go to thailand is for the religious aspect to learn more on thai buddhism and of course to buy amulets and other type of supernatural stuff and of course getting the religious tattoes. There's this thai ceremony that has a large group of men being tattoed and while being tattoed the animal spirits will enter then and they will start to act like tigers, dogs and so on and the other men have to catch them to make sure they don't run amok.

The thai amulet market is also pretty big. Some are fakes, some are pretty valuable and some are pretty common. There's also the corpse oil and the kumantong shit which hokkiens call kwei kia and this is black magic and so on. Jackie chan wears a very expensive amulet from a famous arjan. I'm not sure of his name though. Maybe it's arjan noo. Arjan noo is very famous and you can get a religiou tattoo from him but it's going to be pretty expensive.
Dear Guys,

My Ajarn is also very powerfull. He has worshipers all over in LOS and the almost every part of the world. Unlike other Ajarns where you need to make appointments to see the Ajarn, my Ajarn is available without the need to make appointment. However, my Ajarn stay away from politics, he is not available during the eve and the day of elections.

So powerful that he will show up if you wanted him to appear. Unlike other Ajarns who wear traditional color robes, my Ajarn wears only red, blue, green and black robes. I have been a devoted follower of my Ajarn for decades and seek his advice almost every night.

Because my Ajarn is so famous, do beware of imitation Ajarns who try to pretend to be my Ajarn.

Posted this as I have just finished consultation with my Ajarn.

His name is Luang Por Johnny and full name is Luang Por Johnny Walker.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear Guys,

My Ajarn is also very powerfull. He has worshipers all over in LOS and the almost every part of the world. Unlike other Ajarns where you need to make appointments to see the Ajarn, my Ajarn is available without the need to make appointment. However, my Ajarn stay away from politics, he is not available during the eve and the day of elections.

So powerful that he will show up if you wanted him to appear. Unlike other Ajarns who wear traditional color robes, my Ajarn wears only red, blue, green and black robes. I have been a devoted follower of my Ajarn for decades and seek his advice almost every night.

Because my Ajarn is so famous, do beware of imitation Ajarns who try to pretend to be my Ajarn.

Posted this as I have just finished consultation with my Ajarn.

His name is Luang Por Johnny and full name is Luang Por Johnny Walker.

knn I almost cum on your story like you steam already lady ask you if you remember to bring condom or not.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best time to visit the north now! From The Nation:

"Pensiri Trisat, a weather forecaster at the Northern Meteological Centre, said that the high pressure from China continued to spread over Thailand and could bring down the temperature in the North by 12 Celcius degree. High moutains in the North could see frosts during November 26-28. The lowest temperature in the upper North is expected to be in a range of 16-18 Celcius degree. The mountain peaks could be cold and intensely cold with the lowest temperature of 6-12 Celsius degree. The lowest temperature was 6.9 Celcius degree at the Inthanon Mountain’s peak in Chiang Mai province for Saturday’s morning."

Spend a night in North East last week and the weather is cool. Even cooler in the night. Temperatures in Pattaya is going down but will not be as cool as the North/North East. Here can get 22-24 degree in the day very happy already.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Best time to visit the north now! From The Nation:

"Pensiri Trisat, a weather forecaster at the Northern Meteological Centre, said that the high pressure from China continued to spread over Thailand and could bring down the temperature in the North by 12 Celcius degree. High moutains in the North could see frosts during November 26-28. The lowest temperature in the upper North is expected to be in a range of 16-18 Celcius degree. The mountain peaks could be cold and intensely cold with the lowest temperature of 6-12 Celsius degree. The lowest temperature was 6.9 Celcius degree at the Inthanon Mountain’s peak in Chiang Mai province for Saturday’s morning."

Spend a night in North East last week and the weather is cool. Even cooler in the night. Temperatures in Pattaya is going down but will not be as cool as the North/North East. Here can get 22-24 degree in the day very happy already.

Even Bangkok these few days in the hot afternoon if one stay in the shade the temperature is quite cooling. Time for beer gardens to be out soon.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not in hospital waiting for dog's discharge from here.

Today busy at home clearing rubbish and cleaning. So happy tomorrow going home to stay after more than a month. Aiya how nice. Happy happy especially dog also can go home from hospital liao.aternwill bring her home then go hotel for last night. Oh ya my RX is able to go through the flood now but slowly.

Aiya tomorrow morning first thing go marketing at a wet market to restock. Nice to have home cook food again.

Cheers.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in hospital waiting for dog's discharge from here.

Today busy at home clearing rubbish and cleaning. So happy tomorrow going home to stay after more than a month. Aiya how nice. Happy happy especially dog also can go home from hospital liao.aternwill bring her home then go hotel for last night. Oh ya my RX is able to go through the flood now but slowly.

Aiya tomorrow morning first thing go marketing at a wet market to restock. Nice to have home cook food again.

Cheers.

Would you trade your RX for this ?

4a682afeafbc6.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If follow the trend last year then cold spell can last till next february....

Yes Narong I remembered last year very well or rather early this year. Cool for so long and sabai-sabai. Actually spent a lot of time eating outside alfresco.

Would you trade your RX for this ?

4a682afeafbc6.jpg

I remembered posting before that my first new car was a Nissan Sunny followed by Cefiro and finally a Z. As I was upgrading till the Nissan lineup ended I asked for Infiniti at that time Tan Chong had stopped selling Infiniti as they had sold it once briefly. That's when I discovered Lexus and it was a good discovery that I didn't look back ever since. Coming back to your question if I will trade my RX for the FX my answer is it s not possible because the RX is by wife's car and she will kill me (my first wife also used to have a RX). But even if the RX belongs to me I may not trade it for the FX but may consider to get one to try for at least once. I love my Lexus and is eying for the new GS to be launch early next year. However one day I may still get a Nissan because I love the GTR. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Bangkok these few days in the hot afternoon if one stay in the shade the temperature is quite cooling. Time for beer gardens to be out soon.
Pattaya start liao. LEO beer promoters out in full force. Most of the open air restaurant with big projector screens also double as beer garden. Have not see the other brand yet. BTW, a new brandy call Grande was recently launched. Supported one bottle but taste so so.

You spent how many percent of your lottery winnings already ?
Hehehe. Easy come easy go. Anyway, even without the winnings, usually spend more during year end.