• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone mentioned suttisan earlier...anyone been to the whorehouses there last time?
Remembered the whole suttisan up till saphan khwai was just like our geylang....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone mentioned suttisan earlier...anyone been to the whorehouses there last time?
Remembered the whole suttisan up till saphan khwai was just like our geylang....
Suttisarn is more for the local Thai market and not foreigners.

Poseidon is nearer to Chatuchak
Still not good driving around BKK. Got lost a few times and ended up getting taxis to drive me to the final destination while I follow behind the taxi.:p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You said last time how is it now?

No more now consigned to history...
Thai authorities rezoned the area...up till ten years back still got some pimps doing discreetly by showing photos albums....but all eradicated liao....never seen they did it so diligently, must be some high level connection to this.

Back then all the sois there were filled with the whorehouses...double storey ones like our gl....all the girls will be in the house. Any customers and the pimp will ring a bell or siren then all the girls will come out for display....only for overnight but if you want to test before taking out then bring the girl upstairs, if you book the girl out afterthat then no extra charge but if you cancel order then just pay a short time fee.

The sois got a carnival feel with foodstalls and others catering to the workers and customers....the scene similar to back alleys of gl before the legal houses moved in.

Bro was right there were few foreign customers but those that ventured there need to pay farang surcharge.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai authorities rezoned the area...up till ten years back still got some pimps doing discreetly by showing photos albums....but all eradicated liao....never seen they did it so diligently, must be some high level connection to this.

Back then all the sois there were filled with the whorehouses...double storey ones like our gl....all the girls will be in the house. Any customers and the pimp will ring a bell or siren then all the girls will come out for display....only for overnight but if you want to test before taking out then bring the girl upstairs, if you book the girl out afterthat then no extra charge but if you cancel order then just pay a short time fee.

The sois got a carnival feel with foodstalls and others catering to the workers and customers....the scene similar to back alleys of gl before the legal houses moved in.

Bro was right there were few foreign customers but those that ventured there need to pay farang surcharge.

wow i didn't know about this. Never heard of it before. Do they have freak shows like in patpong where the gals fire stuff from their pussies?

So the gals went to work overseas like GL instead?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro NW, think 'business model' or 'business concept' change but product and service still same. Now mostly Karaokes/pubs with GROs. If interested, need to go to nearby short time hotels. The shops do not have their own rooms.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow i didn't know about this. Never heard of it before. Do they have freak shows like in patpong where the gals fire stuff from their pussies?

So the gals went to work overseas like GL instead?

It's nothing like patpong or soi cowboy but look similar to gl even lorongs with the whorehouses....interior also not posh like MPs....some dun even have a fishtank.
The posher ones are those standalone ones further down near to saphan khwai, I remember there was a joint next to famous new york theatre....name of the joint was Relight.

Back then it was called baan mae lao but even this thai term is so boran now.
Many younger bangkokians dun even know the history of suttisan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's nothing like patpong or soi cowboy but look similar to gl even lorongs with the whorehouses....interior also not posh like MPs....some dun even have a fishtank.
The posher ones are those standalone ones further down near to saphan khwai, I remember there was a joint next to famous new york theatre....name of the joint was Relight.

Back then it was called baan mae lao but even this thai term is so boran now.
Many younger bangkokians dun even know the history of suttisan.

wow how long ago was that?

Surprising they closed it down.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro NW, think 'business model' or 'business concept' change but product and service still same. Now mostly Karaokes/pubs with GROs. If interested, need to go to nearby short time hotels. The shops do not have their own rooms.

Fuckshops like these still able to find upcountry especially the borders towns where you can get non thai ladies....even those they throw in a drinking area to make some liquor money.

The closest thing in concept to this in Bangkok now would be RAO in srinakarin....but this is the hi-so version with bar counter lounge area and even an indoor jacuzzi pool...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow how long ago was that?

Surprising they closed it down.

Circa 1980s....up till mid 90s they were still around....they rezoned the entire area.
Must be some big shot had alot to gain from it. Places like soi cowboy there were rumors since like forever that they will be cleared and rehouse in nana but till now nothing happen.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Circa 1980s....up till mid 90s they were still around....they rezoned the entire area.
Must be some big shot had alot to gain from it. Places like soi cowboy there were rumors since like forever that they will be cleared and rehouse in nana but till now nothing happen.

Listening to you Narong, I feel I so young because no idea what the hell you talking about. You really the sifu or phuyai. Salute to you krup pi.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listening to you Narong, I feel I so young because no idea what the hell you talking about. You really the sifu or phuyai. Salute to you krup pi.

Bro, everyone has a niche...
I love Thailand eversince i visited when I was a hot blooded 18 year old.
I have been there when thailand only had 74 provinces...the exchange rate was 1 sgd to 15 thb then. I also have seen the rate going up to 1 to 32 bahts during 97 crisis.
They like to say current king has seen off about 20 PMs....I myself seen about a dozen PMs.
The king travelled the length and breath of the country....well so have i :biggrin:

I say this without any hint of boastfulness or to show off because I have met many who have seen and done more....I know many farangs who were here since the Vietnam war....I just like to trade stories that's all.
My Gf a political science grad doesn't like to talk to me about such things because I always win the debate :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have been there when thailand only had 74 provinces...the exchange rate was 1 sgd to 15 thb then. I also have seen the rate going up to 1 to 32 bahts during 97 crisis.
They like to say current king has seen off about 20 PMs....I myself seen about a dozen PMs.
The king travelled the length and breath of the country....well so have i :biggrin:

I say this without any hint of boastfulness or to show off because I have met many who have seen and done more....I know many farangs who were here since the Vietnam war....I just like to trade stories that's all.
My Gf a political science grad doesn't like to talk to me about such things because I always win the debate :biggrin:

Wah lan eh knn I must hormat-senjata to you Narong. I never see you as show off, you're always downtown earth and kraengjai. Thank you pi.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truly a LOS veteran. :smile: Not many have seen the 1:15 exchange rate and the other extreme of 1:32.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truly a LOS veteran. :smile: Not many have seen the 1:15 exchange rate and the other extreme of 1:32.

Bro, I share another story...my cheapest bonk in LOS happened in Fang....Burmese whore in a fuckshop with rooms without elect lighting....princely sum of 100 baht short time (by comparison then Johore road whore can be had for 20 sgd)....converted with exchange rate then the bonk cost $6.50 sgd)....

Mind you this was the thanchart price....locals pay only 50 baht :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I share another story...my cheapest bonk in LOS happened in Fang....Burmese whore in a fuckshop with rooms without elect lighting....princely sum of 100 baht short time (by comparison then Johore road whore can be had for 20 sgd)....converted with exchange rate then the bonk cost $6.50 sgd)....

Mind you this was the thanchart price....locals pay only 50 baht :biggrin:
Hehehe. LD in agogos already cost more than THB 100.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. LD in agogos already cost more than THB 100.

Sawasdee krup Pi Chonburifc Pi Narong. I hope one day we the real Thai roadrunners could have a Chang or Thai whiskey together not forgetting Thaksin's wife KYP and maybe some more. But before that chai-yo to you two first.

Today I will start to go office to work after 34 days away.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee krup Pi Chonburifc Pi Narong. I hope one day we the real Thai roadrunners could have a Chang or Thai whiskey together not forgetting Thaksin's wife KYP and maybe some more. But before that chai-yo to you two first.

Today I will start to go office to work after 34 days away.
I also Kio Kar Yio Lam Par for many weeks liaoz. Looking forward to the next rice season and hopefully, find more land leasing lobangs.

34 days? Must be damm exciting to go back office.:p

Enjoy your 1st working day after resting 34 days.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I also Kio Kar Yio Lam Par for many weeks liaoz. Looking forward to the next rice season and hopefully, find more land leasing lobangs.

34 days? Must be damm exciting to go back office.:p

Enjoy your 1st working day after resting 34 days.

Thanks. Now on the road. I was asked to go Khon Kaen harvest this weekend but not possible lots of house cleaning.