• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, the different colors are standing by to whack the shit out of each other again over the royal pardon. Seems like now, everyone forgot about the flood liaoz.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As usual, the different colors are standing by to whack the shit out of each other again over the royal pardon. Seems like now, everyone forgot about the flood liaoz.

Orrr this one I not worry will not disrupt business I don't care. Heng ah.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You forgot already? The last time they mess up the airport for a week until cannot runroad.

I runroad to Thailand and stay put already. So no more runroad. If runroad can run in Siam la. Don't forget I can go to my upcountry home also.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sibeh tired man all rhe driving today. Now pit stop at Chaophya Park Massage for 3hrs of hot pad massage. Highly recommended this place on Ratchada Road part of Chaophya Park Resort Hotel. Due to flood got 30% discount till mid of December. Hot pad massage is damn shiok.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry buddy, no idea what these are.
hehehe. Shelter or aka "CHEL TER" is a restaurant somewhere opposite SC Park Hotel along Ramintra expressway. And Mai Ek is a Coyote joint at the far end of Ramintra. Both used to be my favourite haunts at least 10 years ago. Not sure still around but will verify on my next trip to BKK.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehehe. Shelter or aka "CHEL TER" is a restaurant somewhere opposite SC Park Hotel along Ramintra expressway. And Mai Ek is a Coyote joint at the far end of Ramintra. Both used to be my favourite haunts at least 10 years ago. Not sure still around but will verify on my next trip to BKK.

Really no idea. SC Park Hotel is very far from Ramintra Road its nearer to Lad Prao and Ramkamhaeng. The expressway you refering is Ekkamia Ramintra Expressway but official name is At Narong Expressway.

Chonburifc I have never been to a cayote joint. Is it the same as like Living Doll? I think not right because Living Doll is a go go bar. So whats a cayote place?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really no idea. SC Park Hotel is very far from Ramintra Road its nearer to Lad Prao and Ramkamhaeng. The expressway you refering is Ekkamia Ramintra Expressway but official name is At Narong Expressway.

Chonburifc I have never been to a cayote joint. Is it the same as like Living Doll? I think not right because Living Doll is a go go bar. So whats a cayote place?
Man Laew, It's actually along the Ekkamai/Ramintra expressway and not Ramintra road (where you staying) which is from Minburi to Laksi. In the past, I only know how to use motorway/expressway so I always refer Tang Dwang Ramintra (Ramintra expressway) as Ramintra.

Mai Ek more hi-so than living doll. Not strip or anything. Purely sian zha bor. :p

Append this. Coyote outlet have sweet young thing dancing at the bar counters/poles.

Last edited:

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibeh tired man all rhe driving today. Now pit stop at Chaophya Park Massage for 3hrs of hot pad massage. Highly recommended this place on Ratchada Road part of Chaophya Park Resort Hotel. Due to flood got 30% discount till mid of December. Hot pad massage is damn shiok.

What exactly is a hot pad massage? Costs? Any ideas for a thai traditional massage near Sutthisan MRT or Soi 17? I'm fairly familiar with area having lived in BKK for 1+ years - speak Thai as well so local places no problem. Anybody know if the massage place behind the Grand hotel is still there? (Sabai Sabai Massage? Forgot the name).

Shelter in Ramintra brings back memories - not sure if it is still there too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Man Laew, It's actually along the Ekkamai/Ramintra expressway and not Ramintra road (where you staying) which is from Minburi to Laksi. In the past, I only know how to use motorway/expressway so I always refer Tang Dwang Ramintra (Ramintra expressway) as Ramintra.

Mai Ek more hi-so than living doll. Not strip or anything. Purely sian zha bor. :p

Append this. Coyote outlet have sweet young thing dancing at the bar counters/poles.

Yes you are absolutely right it can be called Leap Tang Dwang everyone understands, very right.

Sian zha bor in Cayote? That's it? Waste time and money boh?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bangkok flood won't subside totally until late Dec., that's my best guess having seen it. Anyway, Thailand being Thailand, next April we'll start playing with water and waterguns again.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you are absolutely right it can be called Leap Tang Dwang everyone understands, very right.

Sian zha bor in Cayote? That's it? Waste time and money boh?
Hehehehe. Alternatively, can call it pay money to listen to sweet lies. :smile:

BTW, the "AFS OFF" indicator is lighted all the time on the dashboard but could not find any button to turn off this "AFS OFF" indicator. Nothing serious, just a little irritating with the this indicator light on. Don't even know what is it for.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bangkok flood won't subside totally until late Dec., that's my best guess having seen it. Anyway, Thailand being Thailand, next April we'll start playing with water and waterguns again.

wow late dec? what is wrong with the country infrastructure?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shelter is still around......never been to Mai Ek but the term Coyote was coined only after the movie Ugly Coyote....