• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tomorrow got chance try Cappra ?

No chance liao. Now outside on Ramintra road dry part waiting for maid to bring dog out on army truck. Then bring dog to doctor and then take care of dog in hotel. Tomorrow bring dog back to home.

Aiyoh , jialat.
Think it will take at least another 2 months or so.
Wonder if Wat Panon Cheong and Wat Chedi deang in Ayutthaya are alright.

Spotter KYP is right. Not accessible now. Saw in news. Many relics may be dry but I heard will spend a lot of time for restoration.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take highway #3 Sukhumvit Road from Bangna Trad bottom of tollway of course to Chonburi then to Pattaya. Parking I think everywhere free if you buy something can stamp mah, this is Thailand everywhere stamp stamp stamp. Chonburifc please correct me if I'm wrong.

So you got PCX liao?
Congrats! Any Kang Tao number for me? Joe is right on the Sukhumvit/Bangna Trad. There is the original road to Pattaya. Parking for cars and bikes are free in most place except:

1. Red/White lines
2. Royal Garden (Cannot stamp)
3. Big C (North) - Free 4 hours or stamp
4. Tuk Com - Free 4 hours
5. Mixx Disco - THB 40/unlimited for car and THB 20/unlimited for bikes.

Other than that, most place is free. Some places in walking do charge THB 10/20 for motorcycle parking and it's safer to park in these place.

Sorry buddy, I have no idea about bikes at all, no license also.

Oh by the way this has been my dream bike for a while and I saw it inside a Honda shop in Otaru a small town next to Sapporo. Its a Honda Fury, I wanna have it one day.

View attachment 2919
Very easy to get motorbike license. The most diffcult is the computerised theory test which you need to pass 22 out of 30 questions. Failed the theory test once and retake in the afternoon. Next morning, go for practical test and pass. Prior to that, I was riding for 2 years without a license.

Haven't lah. btw, I am asking about office buildings and shopping complexes in BKK, not Pattaya.

Thinking of riding scooter to the Pier and park it there then take boat. Dunno can anyhow park or not ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got my hybrid on thursday afternoon and must say this I like it! Will be going north (600 km) tomorrow morning with this baby and will provide the FR after the trip.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Got my hybrid on thursday afternoon and must say this I like it! Will be going north (600 km) tomorrow morning with this baby and will provide the FR after the trip.

Congratulation buddy. I am sure you will enjoy the ride. Its very smooth and quiet.

Pi when you stop your car on traffic light or waiting for fan please DO NOT put your gear on neutral. You will drain the battery quickly and there will be an alarm to tell you do something. The reason is if you stop your car the petrol engine stop and when you stop and put on neutral the car continue to consume power from the batter to power your aircon etc draining power. So if you put on D or P the car knows and while it stops the petrol engine and consumes power from the battery when power is drained the petrol engine will cut in to power a dynamo to power your aircon and at the same time charges your battery.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very easy to get motorbike license. The most diffcult is the computerised theory test which you need to pass 22 out of 30 questions. Failed the theory test once and retake in the afternoon. Next morning, go for practical test and pass. Prior to that, I was riding for 2 years without a license.

Got color-blindness test ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Got color-blindness test ?

Just pay the tuk-tuk driver. No need to take test or buy or maintain vehicle.

There is always an easy way out by asking the king to help (I mean his face is on the money right?). But then for your own safety please go for a proper path. I mean driving could be had for as low as 1000baht no need to take test and issued by the transport ministry. But for your own safety its good to go through the entire course and proper test then one will know one's own level.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is always an easy way out by asking the king to help (I mean his face is on the money right?). But then for your own safety please go for a proper path. I mean driving could be had for as low as 1000baht no need to take test and issued by the transport ministry. But for your own safety its good to go through the entire course and proper test then one will know one's own level.

I've never met His Majesty before. But I've met Thaksin and Yingluck before. I think trust the Shinawatra family more than the royal family. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've never met His Majesty before. But I've met Thaksin and Yingluck before. I think trust the Shinawatra family more than the royal family. :wink:

If I want to say what you just said I need to be careful because there are some very yellow people, some very anti-Thaksin people and some pro-monarchy people lurking in this forum, these dogs attacks could be very vicious, illogical and unreasonable.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I haven't been driving for more than 10 years. Skills too rusty already, may be danger to myself and others on the road.

If I want to say what you just said I need to be careful because there are some very yellow people, some very anti-Thaksin people and some pro-monarchy people lurking in this forum, these dogs attacks could be very vicious, illogical and unreasonable.

I always address him as his majesty phra chao yuu hua. I'm not anti-monarchy. Trusting the Shinawatra family more than the royal family is another matter.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good evening everyone. This afternoon wife and I decided to go take a look at home. So we drove to Ramintra and parked at BigC carpark and called a pickup to drive us into our moobaan. Ramintra is wet starting from about 37 towards Laksi. I was told that Ramintra is not passable to cars in front of Central Ramintra. The pickup took us into Soi21 which at some places is about 50cm high. Anyway when home saw everything is ok and maid is ok then stayed until diner time. Home is very good, maid really took good care of it. Outside the house the soi is had about 30cm of water. After that went to see dog in hospital until now.

We are glad to see the house in order. We still could not stay in house, problem is with the water, dirty water got into the water tank so it's impossible to use the water for anything including shower and washing clothes. Maid is using clean water that we stored before the flood. Once the flood recede further I will be able to get a contractor specializing in washing water tank to wash the tank and then refill with clean water. Then we can go home liao. Its very sad the water is receding so very slowly about 2-3cm per day now.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next Songkran, I go play water gun with your maid. Please, don't let her use the real gun. Just Songkran water gun. Keep the real gun for the range. :wink:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you wish to play with her during sonkrang next April, I have no problem. She will be in Khon Kaen and you can play with her son and husband and their extended family too. Let me know when you're done I'll get the Por-Teck-Tng to come collect you.

Next Songkran, I go play water gun with your maid. Please, don't let her use the real gun. Just Songkran water gun. Keep the real gun for the range. :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you wish to play with her during sonkrang next April, I have no problem. She will be in Khon Kaen and you can play with her son and husband and their extended family too. Let me know when you're done I'll get the Por-Teck-Tng to come collect you.

Alamak, married already say so earlier. I respect women's husbands and never touch their wives. Code of honor among men I keep.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the flood recede further I will be able to get a contractor specializing in washing water tank to wash the tank and then refill with clean water.

No need. Just get a spotlight and shine it at Baiyoke Sky with the image of a Lacoste logo, just like Batman in Gotham City.

Ramseth will come to the rescue.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need. Just get a spotlight and shine it at Baiyoke Sky with the image of a Lacoste logo, just like Batman in Gotham City.

Ramseth will come to the rescue.

Can. I just cleared a two-storey bungalow of floodwater flooded up half storey last week. It's free, no need to pay me if you're my friend or relative. Just pay for my flight and the contractor costs. It's not about what I can do personally. Must be mad to clear floodwater personally, even Bruce Lee couldn't do it. It's about who I know to look for at the best price and supervise them without them skiving.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can. I just cleared a two-storey bungalow of floodwater flooded up half storey last week. It's free, no need to pay me if you're my friend or relative. Just pay for my flight and the contractor costs. It's not about what I can do personally. Must be mad to clear floodwater personally, even Bruce Lee couldn't do it. It's about who I know to look for at the best price and supervise them without them skiving.

You old already, is it ? Nobody is asking you to clear the floodwater. What ? You want to use your mouth to suck the water and pump it out with your ass ?

He needs somebody to clean his water tank lah.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You old already, is it ? Nobody is asking you to clear the floodwater. What ? You want to use your mouth to suck the water and pump it out with your ass ?

He needs somebody to clean his water tank lah.

What's wrong with your English comprehension? I said hire professional contractors.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with your English comprehension? I said hire professional contractors.

Snake, don't twist.

You were referring to clearing flood water, obviously. Whether you want to clear it yourself or hire contractors is not my point.

Anyway, what is your source of income ? Please tell us.