• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't be like 1st World Singveld. Must be humble and teach Thai kids to be humble.

kids must not have iPad, or notebook computer , TV, playstation/xbox or PC. They must only read books. Read lots of books. It is a crime to let kids to be addicted to such sin.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very heng na :biggrin:
Remember to tamboon to Wat also :wink:
Buy me bird's nest when I go Krung Thep lah
:biggrin:
Hehehe. Thanks for the huat, bro 542 and really huat. I not in BKK lah. In Land of Sin (LOS), Pattaya lah.:smile: Sure need to Tam Boon.
PM me when you come to Land of Sin. :smile:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
A mini celebration at Fishing Park at Sai 3 with neighbours, friends and associates. Left halfway cos' quite mao already and don't want to disgrace myself. Already settled bill but not sure it enough as the rest still continue the party. Boss agreed to settle the balance tomorrow. Pattaya is like that. Sanuk, Sanuk. But really had a good time.

This is true kampong spirit, fuck those mothercheebye pappies preaching kampong spirit when win-win is they winwin 100%.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Status? Not applicable. You can drive a Isuzu Dmax and still be respected or drive a BMW but behave like Baan Nork.

Personally, I won't go for this car because I know it has low resale value. Safest bet is still on Toyota Altis or Honda Civic type for mid range car. Give you an example,A 4.5 year old Civic, bought at 780K can be sold at 580K. I doubt Chevrolet has get a good resale value.

If you plan to change new car every 3-4 years, get the traditional brands.

I have to agree with you chonburifc, traditional brands better resale value like Toyota and Honda. But be warned Nissan and Mitsubitshi is not considered as traditional as still leaves a bad impression on the Thais due to high fuel consumption, less service outlets etc. So these two brands also resale value not so good and include Mazda too.

Will do so :wink:
Pattaya full of farangs ?

Can I join?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will do so :wink:
Pattaya full of farangs ?
Not full but maybe a quarter. Don't worry about the farang here. Most are tourist/retirees and some earning a living. Majority are Russians and they mind their own business.

This is true kampong spirit, fuck those mothercheebye pappies preaching kampong spirit when win-win is they winwin 100%.
Hehehe. Not completely Kampong Spirit lah. Buy private one is like that, kena Pi Cha Lobang. Strike a little and everyone know. Nice to see my BKK friends getting along well with the locals. Also, happy for a friend who tom bang the number.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to agree with you chonburifc, traditional brands better resale value like Toyota and Honda. But be warned Nissan and Mitsubitshi is not considered as traditional as still leaves a bad impression on the Thais due to high fuel consumption, less service outlets etc. So these two brands also resale value not so good and include Mazda too.

Can I join?
Even the color need to be taken into consideration. Colors with high resale value, silver, white, pearl. Red and Blue still OK. Black is a debatable color. Some Thais really hate black but the younger ones are OK with black. Certain cars look good in one color but not the others.

Prefer cars with higher resale value or easy to sell type. Just in case, one day, I need to runroad. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ho Say Liao Ah!

After accessing the situation in Bangkok this moring decided to get back to Bangkok. Booked 3 nights at Emerald Hotel along Ratchada Road Huay Kwang area beside Emmanuelle. Damn happy like a toad.

Now pack bags and ready to runroad again liao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Checked in Emerald Hotel already now relaxing in Lemongrass Massage and Spa in the side Soi of the hotel waiting for our 75mins foot spa. Nice to be back in Bangkok, nice to be in Ratchada.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But be warned Nissan and Mitsubitshi is not considered as traditional as still leaves a bad impression on the Thais due to high fuel consumption, less service outlets etc. .

I understand, which is why I'm going to get a Nissan Almera and replace it with a Lexus badge. It should entitle me to some "wave through" privilege by Tamruat.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Caution advised for Bangkok travel
Posted: 17 November 2011 0946 hrs
php5vJ1Sm.jpg

SINGAPORE: As floods waters recede in some parts of Bangkok, the advice to Singaporean travellers by Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is to consider deferring non-essential travel to the Thai capital and other areas affected by floods.

Thai authorities have managed to stem the flooding in the north of Bangkok and are taking all necessary efforts to drain the water. However, parts of Bangkok still remain flooded.

The Bangkok Metropolitan Authority has also issued a warning to Bangkok residents of the possibility of outbreaks of diarrhoea, leptospirosis, cold and flu as well as infection of wounds.

MFA advises Singaporeans in Bangkok or those planning to visit Bangkok to avoid flood-affected areas, take the necessary precautions, heed the instructions of the local authorities and closely monitor local news.

Those who have not done so, it says, should also eRegister.

Singaporeans who require consular assistance can contact the MFA Duty Office (24-hours) at:

MFA Duty Office
Tel: +65 6379 8800, +65 6379 8855
Email: [email protected]

- CNA/fa/sf

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can you hear the call of POSEIDON ?

Thanks a lot bro. Went dinner a Huay Kwang night market, just walking from hotel to Huay Kwang I need to pass by let me count:

1. Subway Entertainment
2. Nataree Entertainment
3. Emmanuelle Entertainment
4. Casanova Club
5. Claudia Entertainment

Siao liao la

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks a lot bro. Went dinner a Huay Kwang night market, just walking from hotel to Huay Kwang I need to pass by let me count:

1. Subway Entertainment
2. Nataree Entertainment
3. Emmanuelle Entertainment
4. Casanova Club
5. Claudia Entertainment

Siao liao la
I kid teuing no. 5 Claudia mak mak. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I understand, which is why I'm going to get a Nissan Almera and replace it with a Lexus badge. It should entitle me to some "wave through" privilege by Tamruat.

KYP I just saw a red Almera this afternoon in Ratchada, a test car. Shape quite nice and size is like City I believe maybe a little larger.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checked in Emerald Hotel already now relaxing in Lemongrass Massage and Spa in the side Soi of the hotel waiting for our 75mins foot spa. Nice to be back in Bangkok, nice to be in Ratchada.

why are you back in bangkok, when bangkok is still flooding?