• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai politician democratic party and army is the fault for bring down Thaksin. Thailand economy and development stand still for last few year. If dont like Thaksin just wait for 2 year when election vote Thaksin out no need army coup.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai politician democratic party and army is the fault for bring down Thaksin. Thailand economy and development stand still for last few year. If dont like Thaksin just wait for 2 year when election vote Thaksin out no need army coup.

both red and yellow have neglected investment in water infractstructure. basically the whole third world thailand is to blame. they must be kick out of asean, before they mess up asean, like greece mess up europe.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
On! competitive market rate. If possible, paid half and the balance on receiving letter from MOE.

There is a tie-up between the visa run agent and the school. I'm still trying to figure out what other freebies are thrown in. I remember the last time they told me transport would be provided for my 90-day extension at Immigration Office.

KNN, ED visa is my last saving cord. Had better get a pharmacist before this final option is used up.

btw, Inbox cleared liao.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common, at least an iPad for the kid.
Spend almost a third already. :( but will go Central festival to get something else for the Sian Chai Yah. :smile:

LOS, amazing, I buy private one so long and lose so long and nobody know. Today first time kena 2 digit, whole apartment and neighbourhood know. Even the motorcycle taxi and the security also know!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a tie-up between the visa run agent and the school. I'm still trying to figure out what other freebies are thrown in. I remember the last time they told me transport would be provided for my 90-day extension at Immigration Office.

Sianz lah, ED visa cannot work.
You don't work, you study and you 'invest' and give 'suggestions' to your Thai friends. Got it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Spend almost a third already. :( but will go Central festival to get something else for the Sian Chai Yah. :smile:

LOS, amazing, I buy private one so long and lose so long and nobody know. Today first time kena 2 digit, whole apartment and neighbourhood know. Even the motorcycle taxi and the security also know!!

Pi chokdee tuk khun dee jai na

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pi chokdee tuk khun dee jai na
A mini celebration at Fishing Park at Sai 3 with neighbours, friends and associates. Left halfway cos' quite mao already and don't want to disgrace myself. Already settled bill but not sure it enough as the rest still continue the party. Boss agreed to settle the balance tomorrow. Pattaya is like that. Sanuk, Sanuk. But really had a good time.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, this car got status in Thailand or not ?

Used to be cheapo, but now more expensive than Toyota and Nissan leh.

bangkok.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, this car got status in Thailand or not ?

Used to be cheapo, but now more expensive than Toyota and Nissan leh.

bangkok.jpg
Status? Not applicable. You can drive a Isuzu Dmax and still be respected or drive a BMW but behave like Baan Nork.

Personally, I won't go for this car because I know it has low resale value. Safest bet is still on Toyota Altis or Honda Civic type for mid range car. Give you an example,A 4.5 year old Civic, bought at 780K can be sold at 580K. I doubt Chevrolet has get a good resale value.

If you plan to change new car every 3-4 years, get the traditional brands.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see this as positive. Partners/shareholders can become a burden instead of help. Beauty of LOS is there is no need everything to be official. :smile:

You're missing the point. Tell me how to get into a business without a Thai counterpart. Even if it's unofficial, you still need an unofficial Thai partner/shareholder as a front.