• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

57 huat arh !
Chok dee !
Thank you very much. Keep telling myself not to buy. But ended up buying more and more.:p

Anyway, got this Kang Tao Dee from a baby. Was at a roadside restaurant few nights ago. A parent was trying to teach their baby to count. Somehow, baby keep saying 5-7 (Ha Jet) despite the parent trying to correct the baby that it should be 5-6-7 (Ha Hok Jet). But baby keep saying 5-7 and also happen the last 2 number of my pickup is also 57. So I kee siao, hoot liao. :p

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much. Keep telling myself not to buy. But ended up buying more and more.:p

Anyway, got this Kang Tao Dee from a baby. Was at a roadside restaurant few nights ago. A parent was trying to teach their baby to count. Somehow, baby keep saying 5-7 (Ha Jet) despite the parent trying to correct the baby that it should be 5-6-7 (Ha Hok Jet). But baby keep saying 5-7 and also happen the last 2 number of my pickup is also 57. So I kee siao, hoot liao. :p

You got track record or not with your kangtao dee ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will place some bets tomorrow at Singapore Pools outlet and some from my friend :wink:
Huat arh !!!
:p
Spotter, for some unknown reasons, I have a strong urge to buy 54/45/42/24 combination with a 542 full permutation even though my budget has been exceeded.:*:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
still flooding???
obviously the 3rd world country thailand drainage system is not fit for purpose

i wonder what did they do with the massive amount of money they borrow pre 1997, when they plunge the whole asia to economic crisis, instead of using loan to improve drainage system, they must have spend on some useless project.