• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi bros. Today I very quiet because morning 10am went to Srinagarin Bangna attend a funeral, customer's mom. Drove 3hrs there and 3hrs back. Very tired.

Maid reported that flood water is down about 10cm in our moobaan for the past 4 days. Good sign. But still not accessible to home by car because the sois are still pretty flooded. Hope this coming week can go home.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bros. Today I very quiet because morning 10am went to Srinagarin Bangna attend a funeral, customer's mom. Drove 3hrs there and 3hrs back. Very tired.

Maid reported that flood water is down about 10cm in our moobaan for the past 4 days. Good sign. But still not accessible to home by car because the sois are still pretty flooded. Hope this coming week can go home.

I want to meet your maid. Age 22 with a P22 is it? :biggrin:

(Don't worry, I won't eat your dog. I respect the dog owner.)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I want to meet your maid. Age 22 with a P22 is it? :biggrin:

(Don't worry, I won't eat your dog. I respect the dog owner.)

Wrong bro, she's 29 but then you may be right if she lied to you. She's packed with a G19 and its snugly tucked behind her below her bitch wing tattoo (I'm not kidding about her tattoo). The P226 is with me, prefer her G19 more comfy concealed but then got the P226 first because used before during NS. Got the G19 this year. Was actually thinking of a P232 but then thought I should move away from SIG for a change.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong bro, she's 29 but then you may be right if she lied to you. She's packed with a G19 and its snugly tucked behind her below her bitch wing tattoo (I'm not kidding about her tattoo). The P226 is with me, prefer her G19 more comfy concealed but then got the P226 first because used before during NS. Got the G19 this year. Was actually thinking of a P232 but then thought I should move away from SIG for a change.

Please reserve her for me. I'll treat her nice and we'll have a lot in common to chat about, don't worry. And don't shoot me, I come in peace. Guns and ammo are just hobby.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can do some shooting at a private range in Ladphrakao next to the army sports club in Ramintra.

Please reserve her for me. I'll treat her nice and we'll have a lot in common to chat about, don't worry. And don't shoot me, I come in peace. Guns and ammo are just hobby.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any frequent flyers here?

Need advise - is it more feasible (read cheaper) to fly from BKK to Brazil (Rio) or fly from Singapore (understand now SIA flies there already).
Are there any cheaper transfer options? Now looking at transfer in europe (amsterdam/paris).
Anhy problems for thai nationals going there? (understand thai nationals no visa required).

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a Tmax and a Silverwing parked @ the multi-storey carpark of my condo. Another red Ducati superbike and Kawasaki Versys.
My apartment downstairs. 2 PCX with red registration plate are the kings. My scoopy-i look so Na-Rak when park beside these 2 PCX. I doubt I will ever see anything more chio than a PCX at my place.

I think it's possible as today (13 Nov) is the last day of high tide. But doubt Ramintra and Don Muang will be that fast.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Of course I don't have la. Have it for fun and collection. Yes you are right its impossible for any foreigner to own one just like landed property. The thing is don't use it, don't discharge it in front of strangers. Private range is ok only if you have connection they don't check. I don't have direct connection my partner has.

bro you got gun license? heard its almost impossible for a foreigner to own guns....you VIP?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I bring her out of your house, I only worry that you never see her again and has to waste time looking for another maid.
No need to clear floodwater for your cousin? Don't bother to clear by pail. Get the biggest pump you can find but you might have problem getting pumps now.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to clear floodwater for your cousin? Don't bother to clear by pail. Get the biggest pump you can find but you might have problem getting pumps now.

We hired some cleanup contractors. I just shake leg and supervise them. :biggrin:

I estimate should be over by a week unless sudden heavy downpour again.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Any frequent flyers here?

Need advise - is it more feasible (read cheaper) to fly from BKK to Brazil (Rio) or fly from Singapore (understand now SIA flies there already).
Are there any cheaper transfer options? Now looking at transfer in europe (amsterdam/paris).
Anhy problems for thai nationals going there? (understand thai nationals no visa required).

Yo bro, I use this website a lot if I need to check trips to unusual places - http://www.bangkoktickets.com/

Last I heard about SQ to Brazil is to Sao Paulo I think,

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brand new.....
Add one more. Brand New and not officially registered. Meaning it will fetch a higher price for the thief. Same for car.

KYP, added this. That's why I supported buying Kawasaki as it is not soon common. I still need to locked my Scoopy-i as it is also red plate now.

Last edited: