• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inability to kill another living thing is the biggest weakness of so-called civilized human being. Nobody should advocate bullying or you should bully somebody, but when bullied or threatened don't hesitate to kill him or her or it. The police report can be written later. For man versus woman, rape is a no-no at law, nothing that you can put into report and statement as long as she claims she's unwilling, man sure lose. Never rape a woman. There're easier and legal ways to do it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
kamsia bro... thats the kind of comfort I wana hear..lol.. as long as these 3 place ok.. bkk is all ok..

you nice guy.. I dun beat bush.. 4 hrs laters.. Sammy wake up and see i ask you advise and not advice.. .. he will infract me.. but I no chap. :biggrin:

If you really come Bangkok let me know. We can explore together if I am not trapped in my house by the flood.

This is my soi outside my house
h3.JPG

This one is my security guard post
h6.JPG

This is the main soi leading to my estate, just look at the 7Eleven
h7.JPG

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you really come Bangkok let me know. We can explore together if I am not trapped in my house by the flood.

This is my soi outside my house
View attachment 2811

This one is my security guard post
View attachment 2812

This is the main soi leading to my estate, just look at the 7Eleven
View attachment 2813

kamsia bro joe.. I gona go there attack all the massage parlours, chicken rice and pork leg continously for 3 days..then head to mbk buy hp..then go pray and wash away my sins..lol... schedule might be too tight and i unfamiliar with bkk other then those 3 areas.. willl post my adventures here later if can..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kamsia bro joe.. I gona go there attack all the massage parlours, chicken rice and pork leg continously for 3 days..then head to mbk buy hp..then go pray and wash away my sins..lol... schedule might be too tight and i unfamiliar with bkk other then those 3 areas.. willl post my adventures here later if can..
You should pray pray first then go fuck fuck....
HP should be handphone? Is it cheaper in MBK?
Sinkie or even malaysian chicken rice wins hands down (my opinion).

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro ny.. i shall take your ADVISE.. pray pray, fuck fuck, pray pray..
hp not cheaper.. but got alot of novelty ones like iphone mini last time.. actually.. I go there bio girls oni lar.. but Alamking pitchar my balls oredi.. now whenever i see "girls" there.. the "man"'s image will haunt me..

few years ago,. when my fren bring me go eat the chicken rice there.. i gave him :oIo::oIo::oIo:. After eat oredi.. I got notin say. chicken rice and Ganja should be made a must. lol..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yo bro. my Myanmar customer needed iPhone but cannot buy iPhone 4 because in his country is no mini-SIM and he afraid to cut because if fucked he must wait damn long time to get a new one and also a lot of trouble so he wanted iPhone3. He went MBK to buy and after that had so much trouble like cannot charge then cannot scroll smoothly etc etc. So far ran to MBK 3 times liao and like nightmare. Be warned bro.

bro ny.. i shall take your ADVISE.. pray pray, fuck fuck, pray pray..
hp not cheaper.. but got alot of novelty ones like iphone mini last time.. actually.. I go there bio girls oni lar.. but Alamking pitchar my balls oredi.. now whenever i see "girls" there.. the "man"'s image will haunt me..

few years ago,. when my fren bring me go eat the chicken rice there.. i gave him :oIo::oIo::oIo:. After eat oredi.. I got notin say. chicken rice and Ganja should be made a must. lol..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pattaya is high and dry. I am staying in a refurnished hotel, Mercure Pattaya. Building is old but everything looks new. Will be staying here for a few days and also running to and fro Bangkok.

I went to supermarket Villa Market at Avenue next to hotel and found that they ran out of local drinking water only have high class imported ones which costs a lot. Walk to 3 7Eleven and finally found one with Singha dirnking water small bottles only and running out soon. Bought 20 bottles should last us for a while.

Also naughty went to pharmacy in Villa Market and found that they have the Cappra only 3 left 320 baht each so I grab all but don't know buy them for what. Waste money. Maybe should give one to chonburifc since I in Pattaya. :p:biggrin:

Cal.jpg

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo bro. my Myanmar customer needed iPhone but cannot buy iPhone 4 because in his country is no mini-SIM and he afraid to cut because if fucked he must wait damn long time to get a new one and also a lot of trouble so he wanted iPhone3. He went MBK to buy and after that had so much trouble like cannot charge then cannot scroll smoothly etc etc. So far ran to MBK 3 times liao and like nightmare. Be warned bro.

The iphone mini is use 1 month throw..lol.. just for novelty and cheap as gifts.. but some thai-made hp is quite good.. Only can be bought at thailand.. those will last 1-2 year ..no prob..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The iphone mini is use 1 month throw..lol.. just for novelty and cheap as gifts.. but some thai-made hp is quite good.. Only can be bought at thailand.. those will last 1-2 year ..no prob..
Yes thai made is much better than those PRC made anyday...I got one thai bb lookalike for 1500 baht....triple sim cards slots....works very well.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also naughty went to pharmacy in Villa Market and found that they have the Cappra only 3 left 320 baht each so I grab all but don't know buy them for what. Waste money. Maybe should give one to chonburifc since I in Pattaya. :p:biggrin:

You should keep one for The Footballer. He is going to raid Poseidon and Colonze.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should keep one for The Footballer. He is going to raid Poseidon and Colonze.

Anyone tried b4 or not? The packaging machiam like some high tech electronic... I read the review..say can make you damn shiok during sex.. Eat oredi will become like how i kena erection the last time and pple take photo

DavidBecks.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pattaya is high and dry. I am staying in a refurnished hotel, Mercure Pattaya. Building is old but everything looks new. Will be staying here for a few days and also running to and fro Bangkok.

I went to supermarket Villa Market at Avenue next to hotel and found that they ran out of local drinking water only have high class imported ones which costs a lot. Walk to 3 7Eleven and finally found one with Singha dirnking water small bottles only and running out soon. Bought 20 bottles should last us for a while.

View attachment 2823
Welcome to Pattaya! :smile:

In case you need more drinking water, try Friendship Supermarket (Pattaya South) which is walking distance to Soi 15 or Foodland at Pattaya Central.

Thanks but no thanks for the Cappra offer. :biggrin: Can use them at Rasputin @ Soi Dragon (Behind Mcdonald). :wink: Forget the rest of the joints in Second Road as they simply no fight for the BKK ones. For nice healthy and family friendly massage, try Healthland at Pattaya North.

Today is Wan Loy Kra Tong and all the action will be at Bali-Hai (End of walking street). Will be heading to Koh Chang this afternoon.

Happy Loy Kra Tong!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Chicken rice in LOS sucks. Meat normally over-boiled, rice not oily enough and chilli sauce, no need to say.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks buddy. Wife around sure cannot go Rusputin next time ok la. Have a great trip to Elephant Island buddy. Keep safe and happy loy kratong.

Welcome to Pattaya! :smile:

In case you need more drinking water, try Friendship Supermarket (Pattaya South) which is walking distance to Soi 15 or Foodland at Pattaya Central.

Thanks but no thanks for the Cappra offer. :biggrin: Can use them at Rasputin @ Soi Dragon (Behind Mcdonald). :wink: Forget the rest of the joints in Second Road as they simply no fight for the BKK ones. For nice healthy and family friendly massage, try Healthland at Pattaya North.

Today is Wan Loy Kra Tong and all the action will be at Bali-Hai (End of walking street). Will be heading to Koh Chang this afternoon.

Happy Loy Kra Tong!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After closing down factory for 21 days today we finally started production again but only half output will ramp up slowly over the next 2 weeks. Outside factory still flooded so workers got to be ferried by motor boat from main road. Also delivery of goods had begun for a week already but now more will be delivered as flood water going down. Goods got to be ferried from factory to main road to pickup trucks for delivery.

Good news for our business.

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
830x.jpg

and this is where Cabinet Minister Plodpasop under PM Yingluck publicly announced over Thai TV few weeks ago asking public to bring their cars to park there to get away from flood
" I personally guarantee that Don Meung Airport will be dry, elsewhere in Bangkok also will not be flooded, at most water level will just cover your feet ..... "

Whahahahaha ! what a fucking fool !

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The airline will be bankrupt. Overhaul the engine and body will cost about 30% of the whole plane. Not cover by insurance. Stupid management planing park there waiting for flood to coming. Should fly of park in others airport.