• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think for you to guarantee thai gal not FL, either her family is rich, she is highly educated, or damn ugly.
Why not the damn ugly thai one for you? can or not?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just returned from Mochit and Saphan Khwai. Mochit is up to knee level and the water goes all the way to Saphan Khwai, stopping short of the BTS station. The 'boreewaen' around Saphan Khwai BTS is dry, mainly because the 'pern tee' is on a higher level than Chatuchak.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She works as fl?

Another pic of the same girl for Jah.
poy+%2823%29.jpg

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Footballer now we know its Ratchada 7, here its ok no problem you can trust us la. Since you're there I believe your focus is at Colonze I don't recommend because quite old liao but if you have no choice because of flooding I think its ok. Then there is The Lord, please please don't even think. Its very upmarket but too expensive and not with the money, really too much la this place.

I think you're gonna be ok up to Friday this week.

Catch you guys later I got to leave for airport now.

thanks bro joe.. if really no problem.. ill head there this week.. I like to walk ard the few joints near Palazzo.. upmarket and abit exp I dun mind. still cheaper then sinkie and oz.. I been those massage ard that area twice and all good memories... There is one more further down the road near one highway bridge.. that place never disappoint me.. yet...
Is it possible to go mbk from palazzo? the huayhuang market open? I nit to eat the chicken rice and pork leg!! And most impt.. Airport to palazzo no problem? Kamsia..

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just returned from Mochit and Saphan Khwai. Mochit is up to knee level and the water goes all the way to Saphan Khwai, stopping short of the BTS station. The 'boreewaen' around Saphan Khwai BTS is dry, mainly because the 'pern tee' is on a higher level than Chatuchak.

Bro KYP... where you reccommed go soapy and watch number tags dancing? I want your advise coz the girl you post made me so high I cannot remember if i am cat or boy....:biggrin:

p.s. someone going to come and infract me... but no chap. :oIo:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: nikon production affect oct to march - MNC should leave thailand for good.

Whatever the reason, well setup and good preparation, kudo to you. While you are nursing your wife back to health, you must now think of opportunity this flood will bring to the country. There will be a lot of ways to make money from the desperate thai now.
Also you can con the gov claiming flood damage and get cheap low interest loan, and invest in some company or goods that will be required by thailand because of the flood.

Thank you singveld for your suggestions, I will surely take these into consideration as they are cery good points for my business. Also because I am inthe construction supply business I am also expecting a boom after this flood. Actually November onwards is the dry season as Oct is the end of rainy season, so construction material moves very quickly between Nov-May, now coupled with this flood we are expecting even greater sales after this flood clears. Also we are thinking of a new marketing program for the flood victims with promotions and lower cost products. Preparing them now. Cheers.

Just got into Pattaya hotel. Tired man. Tomorrow will try to seek medical from Bumrungrag first and if fails then will have to go Singapore.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thanks bro joe.. if really no problem.. ill head there this week.. I like to walk ard the few joints near Palazzo.. upmarket and abit exp I dun mind. still cheaper then sinkie and oz.. I been those massage ard that area twice and all good memories... There is one more further down the road near one highway bridge.. that place never disappoint me.. yet...
Is it possible to go mbk from palazzo? the huayhuang market open? I nit to eat the chicken rice and pork leg!! And most impt.. Airport to palazzo no problem? Kamsia..

MBK and Palazzo no problem at this time. Also taxi between Palazzo and airport no problem. 100%. Ya Huay Kwang night market many good food and pretty girls too.

You say someone going to infract you for what reason? Posting in this thread?

Last edited:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
MBK and Palazzo no problem at this time. Also taxi between Palazzo and airport no problem. 100%. Ya Huay Kwang night market many good food and pretty girls too.

You say someone going to infract you for what reason? Posting in this thread?

kamsia bro... thats the kind of comfort I wana hear..lol.. as long as these 3 place ok.. bkk is all ok..

you nice guy.. I dun beat bush.. 4 hrs laters.. Sammy wake up and see i ask you advise and not advice.. .. he will infract me.. but I no chap. :biggrin:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG lah.... this is nong ploy, An ah gua!!!, LOL

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

you cb!. like my fren..always spoil my fun.. I gonna shootz oredi and you like this.. I gona zap u.. :oIo: