• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
masturbating.jpg

:d:d:d:d:d

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
444 Phayathai Rd, Pathumwan Princess

Pathumwan Princess is connected to MBK right? This area is okay for the next 7 days I believe because flood has to cross the Victory Monument first and KYP is right flooding now in Suttisan but after Suttisan it has to go down Din Daeng first and then to Victory Monument and then to Pratunam and then MBK I think its still a distance. Hey I believe in thsi situation shopping can bargain like hell, so enjoy you and your wife.

Come to Ratchada for your sharks fin. If not, there are two more restaurants along Asoke that sell sharks fin.

Platinum Mall should be ok for the next few days.

Ratchada now flooded you want him to eat live shark?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Afraid not.

Wat Paknam ( Temple at the river mouth )
Wat Bowan ( The temple where royalty including the current monarch were ordained )
Wat Mai Amataros or Wat Bang Khun Prom ( Temple founded by the great Phra Somdej Puttacharn Toh Phomarangsi )
Wat Intharawihan ( another temple founded by Phra Somdej Puttacharn Toh Phomarangsi )
Wat Rahkang ( aka Temple of Bells also founded by Phra Somdej Puttacharn Toh Phomarangsi )

I'm going with CO , how to go to Poseidon to aab nam ?
:rolleyes:

Sorry spotter, I live in Thailand so long I don't know all these tourist areas. Check with your hotel while you're here, worst case scenario is just do shopping all the way and go spa la, Bangkok is so near can come again for the Wats next time.

She can wait for you at the restaurant while you do your business.......or if you hardcore you can choose one that does sandwich

Actually the restaurants in both Poseidon and Plaza serves very good Thai food, I mean really really good. Yes Narong is right she can wait for you in the restaurant while you're upstairs. Some girls had told me before that she had done it with 2 Singapore customers before (separately) while their wives watch to teach wives how to do it.

You can book her a 2-hour SPA session near Ratchada and tell her you're going to Ladprao to meet a friend. If she calls you in the midst of your business (at Poseidon), the flood is your cover. Tell her you were unable to answer the call because you were caught in the flood. If she is not convinced and wants to speak to your friend, call Joety.:biggrin:

Hey don't get me involve la. Anyway I think should listen to your recommendation about Nataree, Ratchada too close to the flood.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Footballer now we know its Ratchada 7, here its ok no problem you can trust us la. Since you're there I believe your focus is at Colonze I don't recommend because quite old liao but if you have no choice because of flooding I think its ok. Then there is The Lord, please please don't even think. Its very upmarket but too expensive and not with the money, really too much la this place.

I think you're gonna be ok up to Friday this week.

Catch you guys later I got to leave for airport now.

wtfiaks.. Can't trust sinkie media.. can't trust angmo media..
I call up hotel..they say "no,no.. Flood no here.." call up fren.."yes,yes..bkk flooded"
Sister forum say "dun come dun come.. no puyings.. ( I had my reservations that these sinkies wana hog the puyings..:oIo:smile:
Here you say cum cum... got model puying??

No BS assesment pls.. :mad:.. can I give Yingluck my lurve this week?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
focus area is ratchadaphisek 7... kumsia kumsia..

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: nikon production affect oct to march - MNC should leave thailand for good.

it is amazing that you are not badly affected by the flood. You must have backup plan in place long ago. Funny that such big firms like sony, nikon and canon did not have a backup plan.

My factory is like 100m from Klong 4 at Klong Luang (Canal number 4). We constructed our unit number 1 about 8 years ago and during that time we already considered the canal possibility of flooding so our land is actually very much raised by 1m above the klong. This was actually suggested by the main contractor and at that time we were actually reluctant because it so silly to buy so much soil to dump on the land. Following that our units 2, 3 & 4 constructed over the past couple of years are the same and constructed by the same main con. I can't wait to see the main con to give him a big bear hug after all these mess.

So the good luck for us is that we are close to danger and we made preparation. For many because they are not close to any dangerous sign preparation is impossible. Oh the other thing we did because of the close proximity to flood is buying flood insurance on top of the normal fire insurance. This is something many companies never think of in Thailand. But I have to say if water rise more than 2m above the klong we will be caught like anyone else (we hastily constructed a 1m wall around our compound a few days before water came). In the case of Honda it will be impossible because I heard the flooding there is like 5m.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pathumwan Princess is connected to MBK right? This area is okay for the next 7 days I believe because flood has to cross the Victory Monument first and KYP is right flooding now in Suttisan but after Suttisan it has to go down Din Daeng first and then to Victory Monument and then to Pratunam and then MBK I think its still a distance. Hey I believe in thsi situation shopping can bargain like hell, so enjoy you and your wife.

Thanks for the advice , Bro joetys.
I'm gonna be the porter , negotiator and cash dispenser at MBK :(
Not really a big fan of shark fin , will damage my mojo
:p

Sorry spotter, I live in Thailand so long I don't know all these tourist areas. Check with your hotel while you're here, worst case scenario is just do shopping all the way and go spa la, Bangkok is so near can come again for the Wats next time.

Actually the restaurants in both Poseidon and Plaza serves very good Thai food, I mean really really good. Yes Narong is right she can wait for you in the restaurant while you're upstairs. Some girls had told me before that she had done it with 2 Singapore customers before (separately) while their wives watch to teach wives how to do it.

Bro joetys ,
These temples are where my "$hopping" is done :biggrin:
After this massive flood , you can try to visit these fabulous Wats ( not on the tourist trail )
It would be wunderful if my CO learns a trick or two BUT she will never allow me to travel to Krung Thep alone
:mad:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said, Ratchada is very long. It's now at Suttisan and down the tunnel is flooded. But as of last night, Poseidon to Rama 9 is still very dry.

BTW, since you're a seasoned patron of Poseidon, is it all right to bring ladies to the fish tank to look see look see, especially Sinkie women ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said, Ratchada is very long. It's now at Suttisan and down the tunnel is flooded. But as of last night, Poseidon to Rama 9 is still very dry.

BTW, since you're a seasoned patron of Poseidon, is it all right to bring ladies to the fish tank to look see look see, especially Sinkie women ?

It uncommon but can bring no issue....can even invite your partner to do tarma.....i brought my ex thai gf to Poseidon and other MPs before....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It uncommon but can bring no issue....can even invite your partner to do tarma.....i brought my ex thai gf to Poseidon and other MPs before....

Wouldn't the girls in the tank feel insulted ? I meaning knowing that another woman brought in by the man is there just to watch how they sell their bodies ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

First of all I am not a seasoned patron as I move around. I have seen men and women going there together (obviously Asian foreigners I believe Japs, HK, Sinkies) but was told the men are actual customers while ladies wait.

6 hours to Krung Thep.
Anyone got recommendation for massage in Ratchada ? For me CO and meself
:p

If on Ratchada there is a very good one but now should be out of bound and it's Chao Phrya Park Hotel I like bringing guests there. Well established. It's too close to Lad Prao intersection which is flooded now. Ok many Singaporeans will also know Emerald Hotel say if you exit the hotel lobby and turn left the small Soi beside the hotel just walk like 75m into the Soi you see Lemongrass Massage another good one. They do good spa there too. Wife and I like to go this one after that can go Huay Kwang night market.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wouldn't the girls in the tank feel insulted ? I meaning knowing that another woman brought in by the man is there just to watch how they sell their bodies ?

It's the same with those 'sexy shows' in Patpong....anyone is welcome....angmo and foreign women more welcome than Thai ladies....if you bring thai girl to sexy shows get ready for 'harassment' by the ladies.

For MPs....those that cater to foreigners are more open to females guests....if you go to joints like Chaopraya or those along Petchburi road where mainly cater for Thai men.....the men will complain about you instead

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro Khun Ying Pojaman ,

Thanks for the "kangtao" :wink:
My CO is watching this thread as we speak
:(

Fuxx how can you do this to us? Now she know your friends dirty cheonsters. Like his even more next time you cannot cum here alone liao. Anyway I pm you if need help or anything can call me. I arrive Bangkom 11pm tonight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuxx how can you do this to us? Now she know your friends dirty cheonsters. Like his even more next time you cannot cum here alone liao. Anyway I pm you if need help or anything can call me. I arrive Bangkom 11pm tonight.

Spotter you better dun pray too much to Buddha.....you end up like your bro Jackshen whole head only think of amulets :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: nikon production affect oct to march - MNC should leave thailand for good.

My factory is like 100m from Klong 4 at Klong Luang (Canal number 4). We constructed our unit number 1 about 8 years ago and during that time we already considered the canal possibility of flooding so our land is actually very much raised by 1m above the klong. This was actually suggested by the main contractor and at that time we were actually reluctant because it so silly to buy so much soil to dump on the land. Following that our units 2, 3 & 4 constructed over the past couple of years are the same and constructed by the same main con. I can't wait to see the main con to give him a big bear hug after all these mess.

So the good luck for us is that we are close to danger and we made preparation. For many because they are not close to any dangerous sign preparation is impossible. Oh the other thing we did because of the close proximity to flood is buying flood insurance on top of the normal fire insurance. This is something many companies never think of in Thailand. But I have to say if water rise more than 2m above the klong we will be caught like anyone else (we hastily constructed a 1m wall around our compound a few days before water came). In the case of Honda it will be impossible because I heard the flooding there is like 5m.

Whatever the reason, well setup and good preparation, kudo to you. While you are nursing your wife back to health, you must now think of opportunity this flood will bring to the country. There will be a lot of ways to make money from the desperate thai now.
Also you can con the gov claiming flood damage and get cheap low interest loan, and invest in some company or goods that will be required by thailand because of the flood.