• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not too far from the flood, which is now at Saphan Khwai. Should reach MBK in 3 days' time.

Oh dear ! :eek:
My CO had wanted to spend our honeymoon by making a shopping spree at MBK and Platinium Plaza.
Guess it's MacDonald's for the next few days since Yao Warat is closed.
I really missed T & K seafood and the bird's nest.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear ! :eek:
My CO had wanted to spend our honeymoon by making a shopping spree at MBK and Platinium Plaza.
Guess it's MacDonald's for the next few days since Yao Warat is closed.
I really missed T & K seafood and the bird's nest.

Come to Ratchada for your sharks fin. If not, there are two more restaurants along Asoke that sell sharks fin.

Platinum Mall should be ok for the next few days.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to Ratchada for your sharks fin. If not, there are two more restaurants along Asoke that sell sharks fin.

Platinum Mall should be ok for the next few days.

Thanks for the recommedation :wink:
Not really a fan of shark fin 'cos shark fin kill sperm leh :p
Any idea if Wat Rahkang , Wat Paknam , Wat Bowan , Wat Mai Amataros ( Wat Bang Khun Prom ) and Wat Intharawihan accessible by taxi ?
Thanks once again
:wink:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they supposed to be some code names for Poseidon, Emmanuelle, Caesars, Nataree ?

Afraid not.

Wat Paknam ( Temple at the river mouth )
Wat Bowan ( The temple where royalty including the current monarch were ordained )
Wat Mai Amataros or Wat Bang Khun Prom ( Temple founded by the great Phra Somdej Puttacharn Toh Phomarangsi )
Wat Intharawihan ( another temple founded by Phra Somdej Puttacharn Toh Phomarangsi )
Wat Rahkang ( aka Temple of Bells also founded by Phra Somdej Puttacharn Toh Phomarangsi )

I'm going with CO , how to go to Poseidon to aab nam ?
:rolleyes:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm going with CO , how to go to Poseidon to aab nam ? [/SIZE][/FONT][/I] :rolleyes:

You can book her a 2-hour SPA session near Ratchada and tell her you're going to Ladprao to meet a friend. If she calls you in the midst of your business (at Poseidon), the flood is your cover. Tell her you were unable to answer the call because you were caught in the flood. If she is not convinced and wants to speak to your friend, call Joety.:biggrin:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You man of little faith. How could you trust those buggers in sister forum ? The model chicks need your SGD to tide over this disaster and send money back to their Moo Baan. This is your opportunity to help victims of the flood.

I just returned from Moo Ga Tak @ Huaykwang, opposite Poseidon. The road is dry and Emmanuelle is basking under the moonlight.

Basket, Moo Ga Tak has gone up from 99 to 109, now 129 baht.

wtfiaks.. Can't trust sinkie media.. can't trust angmo media..
I call up hotel..they say "no,no.. Flood no here.." call up fren.."yes,yes..bkk flooded"
Sister forum say "dun come dun come.. no puyings.. ( I had my reservations that these sinkies wana hog the puyings..:oIo:smile:
Here you say cum cum... got model puying??

No BS assesment pls.. :mad:.. can I give Yingluck my lurve this week?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
focus area is ratchadaphisek 7... kumsia kumsia..

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No BS assesment pls.. :mad:.. can I give Yingluck my lurve this week?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
focus area is ratchadaphisek 7... kumsia kumsia..

Nabeh, don't trust me. You see for yourself, pic taken @ about 8 pm just now after coming out of Moogatak.

779eb.jpg

Your Emerald Hotel or Palazzo is safe and dry.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: nikon production affect oct to march - MNC should leave thailand for good.

I think I read some where that Honda will stop production for 6 months in Bangkok. So sad for all these investors. I'm lucky, factory and goods in warehouse generally ok despite flooding around the facilities about 1.5m high. Credits go to my workers who fight day and night with the flood coming into factory via drains and sewage. They will be rewarded for their commitment.

it is amazing that you are not badly affected by the flood. You must have backup plan in place long ago. Funny that such big firms like sony, nikon and canon did not have a backup plan.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can wait for you at the restaurant while you do your business.......or if you hardcore you can choose one that does sandwich

Wah ! Tarma :biggrin:

You can book her a 2-hour SPA session near Ratchada and tell her you're going to Ladprao to meet a friend. If she calls you in the midst of your business (at Poseidon), the flood is your cover. Tell her you were unable to answer the call because you were caught in the flood. If she is not convinced and wants to speak to your friend, call Joety.:biggrin:

Thanks for the advice(s) :p Very good suggestions.
I'm afraid Bro joetys will be busy tending to his dog.

I thot sharkfin improve sperm :confused:

Shark fin = sperm killer :eek:
Read : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_fin_soup
If consumed in extremely large quantities, shark fin soup may cause sterility in men due to mercury content.