• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My 2 cents. Why not book a new ticket from Narita to SG and keep the Narita/BKK sectort open? You actually save 2 day.

Thank you for rhe suggestion. This is still an ppen option for me. Honestly I'm a little buying time and look see look see her condition and urgency. If not necessary to go Singapore and if Bumrungrag is still dry by 8th then I can save a trip.

Now in Haneda domestic terminal waiting.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys. I made it out this morning. Had lunch and spent some time with Hazard. Picked up my two luggage and load them in my car. Travel light coming back on 8th then transfer to Singapore the next day.

Now ready to take off in flight JL34 to Haneda for transit to Sapporo and arrive in Sapporo at 10am.

I miss my dog. :-(

so sorry to hear about the health problem of your wife, i hope she get well soon.

But if you have listen to the mob here, to stay in japan until it get better in bangkok, you will not have to fly to and fro japan and thailand.

I thought you said you do not want to go to singapore, but when there is trouble, first thing to head back to singapore.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brudders currently in bkk.. as in the city.. Can give no bs assessment on situation there?
I dun believe CNA , sinkie media and sinkies brainwashed by sinkie media on how bad the flooding there is..

Need to go Ratchada release stress, go city pray pray and buy fake iphone and eat some longkang glass prawns too.. Is it Possible?

kumsia for no bs assessment..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
so sorry to hear about the health problem of your wife, i hope she get well soon.

But if you have listen to the mob here, to stay in japan until it get better in bangkok, you will not have to fly to and fro japan and thailand.

I thought you said you do not want to go to singapore, but when there is trouble, first thing to head back to singapore.

Thank you singveld. I followed my plan to come back first while she continues with her holiday. I have work back in Bangkok, her health problem when happen is totally unexpected as it has not happen for the past 3 years and thought fully recovered. Here in Bangkok Bumrungrag and Phyathai hospitals and many other hospitals had since last week stop seeing new patience and only attends to emergency cases. So I don't have a choice but to get back Singapore to see the same doctor. We should be back to Singapore on 9th and return to Bangkok on 11th and stay in Pattaya for 15 days hopefully by then house will be clear. I am surprised that Mercure Pattaya allows pets so we will bring the dog there from Bangkok, what a pleasant surprise. Mama kept asking me to stay in her house till flood over but I really can't as home is Thailand.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Any brudders currently in bkk.. as in the city.. Can give no bs assessment on situation there?
I dun believe CNA , sinkie media and sinkies brainwashed by sinkie media on how bad the flooding there is..

Need to go Ratchada release stress, go city pray pray and buy fake iphone and eat some longkang glass prawns too.. Is it Possible?

kumsia for no bs assessment..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Footballer, flood had moved from my house slightly north of the city at the old Don Muang airport towards south for 3 days. Wednesday it started to invade Ratchada via Ratchayothin junction and also via the Vibhavadee/Rangsit road at Central Lad Phrao. Latest is the flood had moved down along Ratchada to after Lad Phroa Road junction and keep moving. So so far the shower places had not been affected but then we don't know when it will happen. You can keep yourself updated using this map, http://www.gamling.org/

Its in Thai but you can use google translate. I use this map a lot to keep myself updated.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you singveld. I followed my plan to come back first while she continues with her holiday. I have work back in Bangkok, her health problem when happen is totally unexpected as it has not happen for the past 3 years and thought fully recovered. Here in Bangkok Bumrungrag and Phyathai hospitals and many other hospitals had since last week stop seeing new patience and only attends to emergency cases. So I don't have a choice but to get back Singapore to see the same doctor. We should be back to Singapore on 9th and return to Bangkok on 11th and stay in Pattaya for 15 days hopefully by then house will be clear. I am surprised that Mercure Pattaya allows pets so we will bring the dog there from Bangkok, what a pleasant surprise. Mama kept asking me to stay in her house till flood over but I really can't as home is Thailand.
Welcome to Pattaya!

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Footballer, flood had moved from my house slightly north of the city at the old Don Muang airport towards south for 3 days. Wednesday it started to invade Ratchada via Ratchayothin junction and also via the Vibhavadee/Rangsit road at Central Lad Phrao. Latest is the flood had moved down along Ratchada to after Lad Phroa Road junction and keep moving. So so far the shower places had not been affected but then we don't know when it will happen. You can keep yourself updated using this map, http://www.gamling.org/

Its in Thai but you can use google translate. I use this map a lot to keep myself updated.

I click and see pictures.. not as bad as reported.. but still ankle high... gona keep updating and see how.. kumsia kumsia for site..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, if Ratchada is flooded up to Huaykwang, you can still go over to Pattanakarn Soi 44.
Getting bad. Can be anytime and everywhere now. Don't think BMA will cooperate with FROC or vice versa. Water might not be deep but inconvenient to move around in BKK. Think FROC and BMA will never work with each other.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really dont dare go anywhere in Thailand until after next Songkran. If next Songkran they can still happily play water then I think safe LOL

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting bad. Can be anytime and everywhere now. Don't think BMA will cooperate with FROC or vice versa. Water might not be deep but inconvenient to move around in BKK. Think FROC and BMA will never work with each other.

You're another flip flop like FROC....want me to dig up your previous posts don't know double confirm how many times that Inner Bangkok will not be affected :p

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should I fuck the salesman the next time ?

I stepped into a mama tailor shop and wanted to know the price of a particular fabric. The mama salesman told me it would cost 1500 bht per shirt; I asked what would be the price if I ordered two. He said one for 1500, two for 3000.

I asked if he could give a discount since I would like to tailor two shirts, after all he knew I had my previous shirts done there. The keling shit immediately showed me those cheapo fabric and said: "We also have 1000 per shirt type of fabric. If you want cheap, you should take this."

Last edited:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry, if Ratchada is flooded up to Huaykwang, you can still go over to Pattanakarn Soi 44.

bro.. is ratchada flooded, not flooded or yet to be flooded? :confused: If flooded.. can still walk or is it not possible to walk? Is that nite market opened?

Very sadly.. I am only familiar with Ratchada and city...lol.. kamsia kamsia..

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro.. is ratchada flooded, not flooded or yet to be flooded? :confused: If flooded.. can still walk or is it not possible to walk? Is that nite market opened?

Very sadly.. I am only familiar with Ratchada and city...lol.. kamsia kamsia..

Ratchada is damn long. The flooding has started at the Ratchada Ladprao junction. It has not reached Poseidon, but not sure if the chicks will be wet in a few days' time.

It's good opportunity to explore new places. Tarawadee @ Pattanakarn Soi 44. 5-star hotel ambience.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're another flip flop like FROC....want me to dig up your previous posts don't know double confirm how many times that Inner Bangkok will not be affected :p
Was optimistic to think BMA will cooperate with FROC and vice-versa with both PT and Democrats win-win situation. It's obviously very different now.

I stepped into a mama tailor shirt and wanted to know the price of a particular fabric. The mama salesman told me it would cost 1500 bht per shirt; I asked what would be the price if I ordered two. He said one for 1500, two for 3000.

I asked if he could give a discount since I would like to tailor two shirts, after all he knew I had my previous shirts done there. The keling shit immediately showed me those cheapo fabric and said: "We also have 1000 per shirt type of fabric. If you want cheap, you should take this."
It's all made by the same sweatshop.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ratchada is damn long. The flooding has started at the Ratchada Ladprao junction. It has not reached Poseidon, but not sure if the chicks will be wet in a few days' time.

It's good opportunity to explore new places. Tarawadee @ Pattanakarn Soi 44. 5-star hotel ambience.

Poseidon is the golden word...:biggrin: As long as not flooded.. then ok.. the hotel i like is beside there.. Poseidon himself will command the water not to go near there.. I hope..:rolleyes:

Need to go check out the other sammy forum and see what pattanakarn is... kamsia..

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mochit is a done deal !

PB066095.JPG