• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry na. This Newin guy really snake and I hate snakes. I'm sure the people are good but I guess they no choice la.

hehehehe. Sometimes life is just too unpredictable. You just mentioned the hometown of my current gf. My Civic also registered in Buriram. :p

Another bad piece of news, Buriram PEA is now right at the top of the Thai league with Chonburi FC on the third position. Chonburi FC got a 1 match home ground spectator ban, meaning they play the match in homeground without any Chonburi FC supporters.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wow, your house also kenna.....

Small matter Alamaking. Nothing serious. Only problem is cleaning phase including removing all the sandbags, cleaning up the water tank, moving all my furniture back etc etc. May take some time.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry na. This Newin guy really snake and I hate snakes. I'm sure the people are good but I guess they no choice la.
No hard feelings. I suppose you do not buy anything from King Power, cos' that's own by this snake.

Anyway, I am more "kiat" with my gf's relatives come asking us for help and the numbers seems to be growing each passing day. Today, her mother came to 'visit' us. Luckily, I am at Cha Cheng Sao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if in japan, the security would not let you pass, because it is decided by the politican or help you free of charge to go home. Same for USA and some EU countries, not greece.

Thank you I believe you are a high class person living is a first world swiss standard country. Surely Thailand is no where compare to you and those countries you mentioned.

Sumimasen!

yarek-oath-japanese-bow.jpg

Oopps, wrong picture I mean to say this

japanese_man_bowing_42-16415073.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No hard feelings. I suppose you do not buy anything from King Power, cos' that's own by this snake.

Anyway, I am more "kiat" with my gf's relatives come asking us for help and the numbers seems to be growing each passing day. Today, her mother came to 'visit' us. Luckily, I am at Cha Cheng Sao.

In-laws becoming outlaws. Cool is buddy. In such circumstances let your lady decide as long as you it does not involve you or as long as you already has a budget and its not exploded, let it go, life's too short to jai-ron.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should be upfront with them and tell them you are only a student in Thailand, no money to help. Don't believe, show them your Visa.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you I believe you are a high class person living is a first world swiss standard country. Surely Thailand is no where compare to you and those countries you mentioned.

always compare to the best examples of the world, true, i will never work in a third world country.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be upfront with them and tell them you are only a student in Thailand, no money to help. Don't believe, show them your Visa.
It's not the money. It's the Chao Kuan I dislike. My gf family OK just that her relatives, close or distant ones, are the flies that keep flying around us. My gf can tolerate but my tolerance is almost zero. Anyway, don't want to talk about this. Just want to go walking street to Gae Kliat.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, will be going to Walking Street to relax a bit. Will provide FR if I am not too mao.

KYP, just tried Kawasaki KSR today in Cha Cheng Sao. Considering this model too. Bike a little short but quite easy to handle. It's a semi-automatic like Wave 110 and it's only 50K++. :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Newin the snake owns Leicester City FC as well.
I used to support the sharks (liked their jersey) but support Muangthong Utd now because of God Fowler...

hehehehe. Sometimes life is just too unpredictable. You just mentioned the hometown of my current gf. My Civic also registered in Buriram. :p

Another bad piece of news, Buriram PEA is now right at the top of the Thai league with Chonburi FC on the third position. Chonburi FC got a 1 match home ground spectator ban, meaning they play the match in homeground without any Chonburi FC supporters.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OK, will be going to Walking Street to relax a bit. Will provide FR if I am not too mao.

KYP, just tried Kawasaki KSR today in Cha Cheng Sao. Considering this model too. Bike a little short but quite easy to handle. It's a semi-automatic like Wave 110 and it's only 50K++. :smile:

50k add another 10k get PCX better la. I heard the handling of PCX is very good.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This morning my house flood water climbed about 2-3cm compared to yesterday afternoon. Hope this will stop.

h1.JPG

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50k add another 10k get PCX better la. I heard the handling of PCX is very good.
This will be primarily for use in the farm/upcountry. Think the PCX sooner or later break into 2 piece and will pain my heart if use in the farm. It's either the Tracker 125 or KSR.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Opps I didn't know that. Then a dirt bike is most useful.

This will be primarily for use in the farm/upcountry. Think the PCX sooner or later break into 2 piece and will pain my heart if use in the farm. It's either the Tracker 125 or KSR.