• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Army personnel got shot in the right eye in sembawang camp

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Current CAO is Benedict Lim, before that he was the director of public affairs, the name you see responding to press ad. Before that he was head doctrine HQ Armour.

Current DYCAO is Tan Kah Thiam. Formerly CO SOA. I never expected him to make it to so high :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you Armour you dunno we were the best boxers in entire SAF? All Safsa boxers selected from Amour....my time the CAO was Patrick Choy......the only farmer General.....still remember his hairy mole which he like to play with machiam teekopek

Really dunno lah. Haha. I only know armour people like to run, like to drink beer. Seems that there are a lot of amour people here. Who remember the famous sgt Annie :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really dunno lah. Haha. I only know armour people like to run, like to drink beer. Seems that there are a lot of amour people here. Who remember the famous sgt Annie :biggrin:

how come everybody tok abt this famous sgt annie when i dunno about her? u ppl from brigade, HQ armour or SOA?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
how come everybody tok abt this famous sgt annie when i dunno about her? u ppl from brigade, HQ armour or SOA?

When I was serving, she was the signal spec at SOA. Rumoured to be a public toilet. Very easy to score and she loves officers. SOA has bunks that will almost be deserted at night as most people there, except the OCT book out at night. So imagine how deserted the place will be at lull period. Perfect for making out at night.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Older Colleague Was In Armour

amx_13.jpg

fyi armor has no malays in it right?

He was very lucky enough to be downgraded before he went on to be 'tankies'. He told us stories of many who died when their tanks capsized. Logistic or store knew these things too well - returned bloodied head sets or helmets. This place is deadly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was serving, she was the signal spec at SOA. Rumoured to be a public toilet. Very easy to score and she loves officers. SOA has bunks that will almost be deserted at night as most people there, except the OCT book out at night. So imagine how deserted the place will be at lull period. Perfect for making out at night.

wah she chio or not? How long ago was that? Is she still around?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Older Colleague Was In Armour

He was very lucky enough to be downgraded before he went on to be 'tankies'. He told us stories of many who died when their tanks capsized. Logistic or store knew these things too well - returned bloodied head sets or helmets. This place is deadly.

siang? ? ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You miss the "B" - knnBccb.

Tonight so free? Uncle, JB got clean spa for couple? I want those got private room, got bath tub one. Want to bring my PRC milf there. This milf really melts my heart. Bring her to hotel, she actually take money out and pay for the room...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight so free? Uncle, JB got clean spa for couple? I want those got private room, got bath tub one. Want to bring my PRC milf there. This milf really melts my heart. Bring her to hotel, she actually take money out and pay for the room...

Wah so good, where to find? Got sister intro ornot?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Paiseh, not familiar with JB clean spa lobang. Wow, you machiam gigolo liao. Your partner should pay for room coz later you have to sextisfy her. Energy needed. Reminds me of a friend who die die must get milf. They not only pay room. They boil soup for him too. Those to facilitate better performance.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah so good, where to find? Got sister intro ornot?

She has a 22 years old cousin in Singapore. Heard from her that this cousin's family is quite ok in China. Got small factory, some shops and the parents even got her an apartment in GZ. Best is, that cousin told her she wanted to marry a Singapore man.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Paiseh, not familiar with JB clean spa lobang. Wow, you machiam gigolo liao. Your partner should pay for room coz later you have to sextisfy her. Energy needed. Reminds me of a friend who die die must get milf. They not only pay room. They boil soup for him too. Those to facilitate better performance.

I was lucky. Right place at right time. For her, I gave up the other 2 PRC nurses. One was 23 years old, the other 27. Now the only problem I have is this coming Valentines Day. Don't know how to split between her and my wife.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has a 22 years old cousin in Singapore. Heard from her that this cousin's family is quite ok in China. Got small factory, some shops and the parents even got her an apartment in GZ. Best is, that cousin told her she wanted to marry a Singapore man.

Wah lan eh! Then wait for what? Intro to me lah! All other bros dont fight with me hor, I ask first I get first hor.