• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone here dont need to work,just depend on gambling soccer to survive???

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The secret code for horse is a total different concept as that of soccer.
And it is somehow related to all the previous races results and I need to write them down to see a pattern and solve some numbers puzzles :eek: quite xie men
If you believe me, check the results of France and SA race results today.
Although it does not always happen, it is a guide for me to huat big big at times.
Who believes in the movie final destination? :geek:
Very eerie for horse racing results to open a pattern regardless of how many legs the horse has:eek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The secret code for horse is a total different concept as that of soccer.
And it is somehow related to all the previous races results and I need to write them down to see a pattern and solve some numbers puzzles :eek: quite xie men
If you believe me, check the results of France and SA race results today.
Although it does not always happen, it is a guide for me to huat big big at times.
Many times after I wrote down all the previous races numbers and do the secret code analysing, I zoomed down to either 1,2 or 3 horses. If the horse is those 4 legged hot fav I usually will not bet becos the payout is too little, not even more than x2 but it always opens:devilish:
If it narrowed to 2 2legged to 3legged horse, I will also need to pick 1 out of the 2 becos I doesn't like to cover bets, be it horse or soccer bets.
Best is secret code narrow it down to 1 single 1-3 legged horse after the secret code analysis, I will whack bigger. Most recent 1 I hoot $100 for a 3legged horse and huats.
But if I narrow down those no leg horse I.e payout $500 or more I'm also scare to throw my money to dustbin so I will skip. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there is a betting centre for horse racing.

$8 is entrance fee for level 2, do you go there?
Chinatown is out of location for me.
Even Holland Rd, the ang cho has a off betting centre for horse, not sure still operating.
Last time I always go kranji, or rws, Shenton way 1 building and race course rd but nowadays becos I do fulltime soccer bettings, I doesn't like to travel and just bet at the comfort of my home.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinatown is out of location for me.
Even Holland Rd, the ang cho has a off betting centre for horse, not sure still operating.
Last time I always go kranji, or rws, Shenton way 1 building and race course rd but nowadays becos I do fulltime soccer bettings, I doesn't like to travel and just bet at the comfort of my home.

Oh I see, the Holland Road one still operating but it is very small.

RWS Livewire ceased operations, right? I thought you stationed daily at one of the off-course betting centre or Livewire :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now less crowded after Covid...maybe many users or ex-users migrate to a better place or getting more life satisfaction thru more cardbroad sexercise

bro, there are many old uncle punters and a few aunties that are everyday there at level 2.

They bet on all races even had their lunch and dinner inside the betting centre :sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I see, the Holland Road one still operating but it is very small.

RWS Livewire ceased operations, right? I thought you stationed daily at one of the off-course betting centre or Livewire :biggrin:
I last went rws Livewire several years back. Maybe they have no business after Internet punting is increasingly used by punters. Even very old punters do online horse punting now.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many times after I wrote down all the previous races numbers and do the secret code analysing, I zoomed down to either 1,2 or 3 horses. If the horse is those 4 legged hot fav I usually will not bet becos the payout is too little, not even more than x2 but it always opens:devilish:
If it narrowed to 2 2legged to 3legged horse, I will also need to pick 1 out of the 2 becos I doesn't like to cover bets, be it horse or soccer bets.
Best is secret code narrow it down to 1 single 1-3 legged horse after the secret code analysis, I will whack bigger. Most recent 1 I hoot $100 for a 3legged horse and huats.
But if I narrow down those no leg horse I.e payout $500 or more I'm also scare to throw my money to dustbin so I will skip. :biggrin:
Last time I would buy punters guide and yan kiew horse and jockeys.
After I realised it's all a meaningless task and discovering some secret code to it, people yan kiew punters guide, I yan kiew magical numbers puzzles :roflmao:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I would buy punters guide and yan kiew horse and jockeys.
After I realised it's all a meaningless task and discovering some secret code to it, people yan kiew punters guide, I yan kiew magical numbers puzzles :roflmao:
Magical Davinci Code aka Big Data

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
U will need ultra fast comnection to place bet as well - like the Flash Boyz:smile:
What I noticed with Sg pool servers is that the server for using phone to place bets cannot handle the heavy traffic when there many matches going on. laptop place ones are smoother.
Sometimes I'm not able to place my bets due to this. It will get hang.