• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accidental encounters with ISD agents

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that we are on the subject matter of warrant cards, I don't recall many instances when I used mine. Sometimes no need WC. Just tell them, cheng hu nang' kau liao. Sometimes don't even need to ID yourself. They kuai kuai volunteeer their IC when they know you are looking for them. SSB officers, the veterans I mean, never IDed themselves in Geylang. That was the past. Nowadays may be different.

During my time, what we did was confront the suspects in a "so-called notorious area" with the following words, KNNCCB, teng-kee tee to loh"?.

Limpeh si lee ey lau-peh, lee simi lanchiow pai-kia???.

These "cowards" will kow-tow to you and do what you direct, even when you order them to do push-ups in the presence of their bar-girl companions.

We made them so low that the girls realise that their "so-called protectors" were actually cowards.

Thats what we did and I am proud to say that.

Today, as I walk the dirty-sidewalks and streets and meet these ex-gangsters in kopitiams, you believe what they say.......

Hello Boss, ai lim kopi.............Lee ey lang ho boh?????

Gangsters my foooooot..........................

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure about now but last time, some deluded jokers were using "warrant cards" as a "threat". one time i was in a bar & the music was very loud so i went outside for a smoke, this guy walked pass & turned around & asked me what i was doing.. i was like huh? what ah uncle, music very loud leh.. he demanded to see IC & i was dumb struck, i asked who he was & he kept threatening me with his "warrant card", dun't make me take out my "warrant card" or else.. we ended up in a shouting match, well not really my fault as the music was really loud & my ears were seriously ringing.. so i shouted my replies to him & he kept on threatening me with his "warrant card", in the end i said uncle ur WARRANTY CARD :biggrin: boh pakay eh.. & he still continued to threaten me with his "warranty card" as he walked away, what a joker. anyone here got similar experience.

Now that we are on the subject matter of warrant cards, I don't recall many instances when I used mine.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, boss. Trained in almost everything but master of none! Ok, lah. Me expert in paint job.
hehehe maybe we can exchange some pointers.....unfortunately we don't enjoy much power and if kena tangkap the gov probably deny our existence...:(

That why my motto has always been "OURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO AND DIE"....

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehehe maybe we can exchange some pointers.....unfortunately we don't enjoy much power and if kena tangkap the gov probably deny our existence...:(

That why my motto has always been "OURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO AND DIE"....

Wah piang, you also mata? Uncle, I got something to ask you. I know you are the grandmaster in playing backside. How do you normally penetrate a tight virgin ass? Recently my FB gave me the green light but I can't get it in :(

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang, you also mata? Uncle, I got something to ask you. I know you are the grandmaster in playing backside. How do you normally penetrate a tight virgin ass? Recently my FB gave me the green light but I can't get it in :(

Hahaha me not mata, let put it this way MI5 is for internal matters....MI6 is for external...so me working for the external arm of Singapore security..:smile:

Hahaha grandmaster of arshole "ngm kum tong", i better pm you on this....hahaha :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahaha me not mata, let put it this way MI5 is for internal matters....MI6 is for external...so me working for the external arm of Singapore security..:smile:

Hahaha grandmaster of arshole "ngm kum tong", i better pm you on this....hahaha :smile:

Thanks uncle :biggrin: looking forward to your pm soon.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSD is an Intelligence agency within SAF. Their functions are similar to ISD but within SAF. SIB is equivalent to CID for the SAF. SID uses MINDEF as cover for its budget.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because police are supposed to do everything for the same monthy salary and you think that is very great is it?

It is the amount of salary that you bring home that make you great, not the kind of work that you do. Police is nothing great as their salary is lower than MINDEF personnel.

Our Police officers are empowered under every statute and Act of Parliament, including the Acts concerning Immigration, Customs and other Departments
[/COLOR]

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
coq2pnuwvgb9.jpg

Keung (left): Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.

0z5BA.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure about now but last time, some deluded jokers were using "warrant cards" as a "threat". one time i was in a bar & the music was very loud so i went outside for a smoke, this guy walked pass & turned around & asked me what i was doing.. i was like huh? what ah uncle, music very loud leh.. he demanded to see IC & i was dumb struck, i asked who he was & he kept threatening me with his "warrant card", dun't make me take out my "warrant card" or else.. we ended up in a shouting match, well not really my fault as the music was really loud & my ears were seriously ringing.. so i shouted my replies to him & he kept on threatening me with his "warrant card", in the end i said uncle ur WARRANTY CARD :biggrin: boh pakay eh.. & he still continued to threaten me with his "warranty card" as he walked away, what a joker. anyone here got similar experience.

this fucker is a VSC lah!!! a lot of grassloot leechers like to join VSC to enhance the power by miw!!! got warrant card liao macam god like that. we regulars only do what is required. VSC like to do whatever can show off their police power.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is because police are supposed to do everything for the same monthy salary and you think that is very great is it?

It is the amount of salary that you bring home that make you great, not the kind of work that you do. Police is nothing great as their salary is lower than MINDEF personnel.

i love u buikia!!! thats what we regular understood. just do what is required. thats all.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So sorry Narong, only trying to help. Forgive me please. I have no ill-intention....

No issues.....warrant cards for mata got difference one or not? like can tell is senior officer or VSC or NS etc....

Now that we are on the subject matter of warrant cards, I don't recall many instances when I used mine. Sometimes no need WC. Just tell them, cheng hu nang' kau liao. Sometimes don't even need to ID yourself. They kuai kuai volunteeer their IC when they know you are looking for them. SSB officers, the veterans I mean, never IDed themselves in Geylang. That was the past. Nowadays may be different.
ture bro, i kena arrested and spot checked by plainclothes so many times also only once kena showed warrant card only.....and that was for questioning on case unrelated to me.
I kena NEA 'warrant card' more....i always tekan them to hold high high and long long for me to verify........

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they have. Also bo standard waste taxpayers' money type. Intel chaps like to imagine many things to make themselves feel important.

yah! u can see nowadays on tv. whenever sg got bickering with neighbouring countries, u will start to see many advertisement by the saf showing all the state of art equipments on local tv during prime time. really waste of tax payer money!!! trying to show the neighbouring countries what we have??? might as well advertise it on rtm or indon tv channel for deterrence !!!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. you must be rock hard.
2. ur FB must be up for it.
3. ask ur FB do a enema unless u like skidmarks everywhere.
4. use plenty ky.
5. must wear rubber.
6. take it slow n easy.
7. cannot anyhow RAID.
8. if doesn't work out first time never mind, try again next time just relax & enjoy..

remember backdoor is designed for 1 way traffic & not self lubricating, if you anyhow RAID, can be painful for u & ur FB.

i hope u dun mind i post openly here, in case got other Bros here want to knowing. :biggrin:

I know you are the grandmaster in playing backside. How do you normally penetrate a tight virgin ass? Recently my FB gave me the green light but I can't get it in :(

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Moonlighter, that was back in the early 80s leh, that time got vsc meh? my own thoughts are maybe the guy was reservist so he knows about the various Matas but he got no warranty card to show, so he just want to show off but for what reason i really dun know.. must be a wanna be control freak, that time i was a young punk & always kena this kind of stupid thing happening to me, real Mata will ask u nicely then show their card.. & not be so aggressive demanding ur ic straight away for no reason.

another time i was outside my friend's house tcss & again one uncle came & told us to go home & threaten warrant card & call the squad car round.. without realising my friend actually live there, my friend's father came out & screwed the uncle jialat, jialat but that only made him angry. after i left my friends house, this uncle was following me, i knew the Matas always take coffee break at 7eleven between 1-2am so i went there, spoke to the guys i knew & they picked this uncle up.. turns out he was a nobody, just some pek chek uncle who got nothing better to do than pick on young punks. but the fact was this uncle was actually tracking me, how deluded was he?

those days very easy to spot "Matas/isd" you go stick some paper or paint some slogan & next morning sure got police there to seal off area for them to appear, like some big shot red carpet hollywood event, then you take photo of them & make poster & stick everywhere:biggrin:

this fucker is a VSC lah!!! a lot of grassloot leechers like to join VSC to enhance the power by miw!!! got warrant card liao macam god like that. we regulars only do what is required. VSC like to do whatever can show off their police power.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is so funny:biggrin: but can anyone tell me, do western countries like USA, UK, Australia hold national day parades & show off their military hardware like in those communist countries state propaganda? i think they just hold arms fair right, like that can already mah. but of course dun be a goondu idiot & pls check you dun display a live armament for some poor fucker to press trigger & blow a hole in the roof & killed the guy standing behind you! that is unforgivable!

..trying to show the neighbouring countries what we have??? might as well advertise it on rtm or indon tv channel for deterrence !!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Moonlighter, that was back in the early 80s leh, that time got vsc meh?

VSC started in 1945.
its a burden to the police daily operation. suka suka come, mentally not operational ready or trained. still have to jaga them on the street, wait kena stab or knock down by car problem.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No issues.....warrant cards for mata got difference one or not? like can tell is senior officer or VSC or NS etc....

last time from the colour on the back of the warrant card, now i dont know. long time a go liao.

ture bro, i kena arrested and spot checked by plainclothes so many times also only once kena showed warrant card only.....and that was for questioning on case unrelated to me.
I kena NEA 'warrant card' more....i always tekan them to hold high high and long long for me to verify........

i never even show my warrant card once at all, even sometime kaypo things when off duty. btw why u always kena spot checks and arrested???