• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accidental encounters with ISD agents

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No chance of that happening, bro. Let me explain. Not too long ago, a MIW was caught with his pants down when his spouse engaged PIs to trail him. Resulting from that incident, SIRD now demands all surveillance subjetcs to be screened by them before PI agencies start their surveillance.

u mean what? u mean isd using PIs? or when PIs got any case from public must report to SIRD then can start surveillance on the subject (for example wife employ pi to follow husband)?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u mean what? u mean isd using PIs? or when PIs got any case from public must report to SIRD then can start surveillance on the subject (for example wife employ pi to follow husband)?

Yes, once a client wants someone under surveillance, the PI company must first submit the name of target to SIRD for clearance. That way, no high profile chaps from the establishment would be caught with pants down.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, you are right. cannot be too outstanding. 007 james bond like that sure cannot.
it happened in G div before, FRC attended. checked on the isd fella, but heard it was ops room asked the FRC fella to let the isd fella go. due to directive from MHA. i think the ops sgt that time sure pissed in his or her pants.

Unlikely to be MHA directive. MHA is not supposed to know what is happening. More likely a senior ISD contacted Ops Rm to 'jaw' the case. That chap who was checked failed in his job. He should provide a better cover when confronted. I mean, what are you going to say to the person who called the police? ISD ops? Can't be leh.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of you NS men carried guns before and screwed prostitues at kim jio kah scared of some kuching kurats agents?

Bloody hell they dun even fire a weapon.
And their guns are shorter than yours.

How can the country rely on you to defend the nation?

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely to be MHA directive. MHA is not supposed to know what is happening. More likely a senior ISD contacted Ops Rm to 'jaw' the case. That chap who was checked failed in his job. He should provide a better cover when confronted. I mean, what are you going to say to the person who called the police? ISD ops? Can't be leh.

Agree. I am certain I can do a better job than that guy. Back to your earlier post, yes I am super normal looking. Everything average. Average height, not too fat, not too handsome.

So where should I submit my application? :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See movies all the field spy types are sourced from military special forces.......sinkieland never do the same?

that's mostly hollywood fantasy. for dangerous covert ops in hostile territories, spec ops personnel are recruited and culturally and linguistically trained. but the majority of successful and more productive civilian cases involve recruitment or "turning" of insiders to betray their own country and organzation. sg hardly has any military covert component deep in hostile territory as she's supposed to be neutral and friendly to all.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ambushes, Surveillance.

Let me bring you back to the mid 70's when the SPF had limited funds to pursue what is mentioned in many articles in these forum.

Robberies and molestation cases were increasing in secluded areas like reservoirs and other favourite lovers-haunts.

The Deployment Officer studied the trend from Crime reports coming in from all over Singapore and came up with a brilliant idead'

He paired young policeman and beautiful police-women togather and sent them out as "couples" in such areas.

The man was armed so as to protect the duo. She was always un-armed.......

Three ambushes later, a single man was caught by the "lovers of the night"

Skilfull interogation led to him admitting many cases in many police divisions.

The crime-syndicate was crippled, loot recovered and many cases were solved.

Many a "courting couples" fall in love and got married.

I am sure many are on this Forum. Best wishes to you all.

As for the Deployment Officer, I have these words to say;

"You were intelligent, focussed and also became a Matchmaker to your fellow cops.

No Waste Of Money on Surveillance or Ambushes.

It takes a thief to catch a thief.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's mostly hollywood fantasy. for dangerous covert ops in hostile territories, spec ops personnel are recruited and culturally and linguistically trained. but the majority of successful and more productive civilian cases involve recruitment or "turning" of insiders to betray their own country and organzation. sg hardly has any military covert component deep in hostile territory as she's supposed to be neutral and friendly to all.
Yes I figured sinkieland's 'elite soldiers' are all brawn no brains and those scholars are vice versa....and street smartness is absent in sinkies so must be a huge task trying to recruit and train spies here

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I figured sinkieland's 'elite soldiers' are all brawn no brains and those scholars are vice versa....and street smartness is absent in sinkies so must be a huge task trying to recruit and train spies here

let's say the better ones with more experience and street smarts have retired and/or left their respective organizations. :p

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See movies all the field spy types are sourced from military special forces.......sinkieland never do the same?

yah got one encounter can share. ever took one cab and started to chat with the driver. the cab driver mentioned is a pensioner from saf and told me he was in isd. i was like huh??? blur. but still play along.
he told me he was NS man from commando and when he was due for ROD, someone from army ask him want to join isd? then send him for interview. they sent him to different locations and asked questions about what he observed there.
after he got in and his work is to have 2nd full pay job in some ministries to monitor the ministers or some mp office to monitor them. he also mentioned how he collect info from those office. cant recall the details cos its too many yrs ago.
mp is a part time job, their office is those full time job they do when not attending pariahment. :biggrin:
wife also dont know what he do and he said they also monitor each other.
well, we chatted a lot. but i was on the way to screw a gal. so my mind cant really focus on what he said and that was more than 10years ago. lol!
maybe just another saf dejected personnel with his self importance hallucination after pension.
GD r u the one driving the cab. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
To put a person on surveillance if subject is driving, you probably need at least 6 chaps - 2 in a vehilce, 3 vehicles. Alternatively, bikes are used but these poor chaps buanged quite often when it rains. Do you keep in close contact with your target and risk exposure? Do you stay a distance and risk losing sight of your target?

Any tips to detect surveillance? Yes, use common sense kau liao. Before that, try not to put yourself up as a subject for surveillance.

Hehehe GD very experience....so you also trained in CS?

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe an ambush. If this type of surveillance, cannot be from ISD or CNB. They are more professional.

If the above took place, more likely from police.

bu if it was an ambush, its meant to take him into custody on sight isnt it? they were doing it over about a week or two and the chap jus walked by without knowing anything.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah got one encounter can share. ever took one cab and started to chat with the driver. the cab driver mentioned is a pensioner from saf and told me he was in isd. i was like huh??? blur. but still play along.
he told me he was NS man from commando and when he was due for ROD, someone from army ask him want to join isd? then send him for interview. they sent him to different locations and asked questions about what he observed there.
after he got in and his work is to have 2nd full pay job in some ministries to monitor the ministers or some mp office to monitor them. he also mentioned how he collect info from those office. cant recall the details cos its too many yrs ago.
mp is a part time job, their office is those full time job they do when not attending pariahment. :biggrin:
:biggrin:

Taxi driver don't know got anyhow bullshit or not? SAF don't have ISD, SAF have MSD.

BTW, love the way you spell parliament as pariahment. :smile:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi driver don't know got anyhow bullshit or not? SAF don't have ISD, SAF have MSD.

BTW, love the way you spell parliament as pariahment. :smile:

It is a snitch job. You get paid to do so. You may even more shocked to learn where the money comes from - taxpayers' of course. But the budget may shock you.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 1975, a police mobile patrol was despatched to a private housing estate to deal with "suspicious characters" in a car.

The responding officers found four people in a Colt GTO car.

They conducted a search and since the "suspects" could not give a proper account of their lawful presence there, the officers decided to bring them back, as many house-breakings had taken place there.

The charge was "Loitering Witn Intent"

When the officers were about to put them into the rear of their Land-Rover, one of them admitted that they were CPIB officers out on an ambush..

The officers then demanded their CPIB Identity Card and relayed the facts to their HQ Ops Room

A check by the Ops Room with the "White House" revealed that these were indeed bona-fide anit-graft officers.

They were then released and told to leave the area as the police did not wish to receive anymore similar calls.

The puzzling thing is why did these officers blew their own top!!

Could it be possible that the "caller" could have been the suspect that these four were snooping upon.

Last edited: