• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accidental encounters with ISD agents

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure about now but last time, some deluded jokers were using "warrant cards" as a "threat". one time i was in a bar & the music was very loud so i went outside for a smoke, this guy walked pass & turned around & asked me what i was doing.. i was like huh? what ah uncle, music very loud leh.. he demanded to see IC & i was dumb struck, i asked who he was & he kept threatening me with his "warrant card", dun't make me take out my "warrant card" or else.. we ended up in a shouting match, well not really my fault as the music was really loud & my ears were seriously ringing.. so i shouted my replies to him & he kept on threatening me with his "warrant card", in the end i said uncle ur WARRANTY CARD :biggrin: boh pakay eh.. & he still continued to threaten me with his "warranty card" as he walked away, what a joker. anyone here got similar experience.

My friend used to own several bars in the past. Came across many who flashed WC but am pai bo cheng type. Usually volunteers or those on reservist duties who cheapo cheapo want free drinks coz unlike the regular ampais, these chaps bo aduan to foot the bill.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lan eh.. since 1945!! if they're that stupid & suka suka do things, why bother employing them? could it be that they're there as a dumping ground for all the cho boh lans, all those that failure one, rejects & cannot make it one :biggrin:

VSC started in 1945. its a burden to the police daily operation. suka suka come, mentally not operational ready or trained. still have to jaga them on the street, wait kena stab or knock down by car problem.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe maybe we can exchange some pointers.....unfortunately we don't enjoy much power and if kena tangkap the gov probably deny our existence...:(

That why my motto has always been "OURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO AND DIE"....

Happened previously. Overtly denied their existence but back door, lots of negotiations. When released, employer provided them with jobs under a new cover. Poor chaps. I recall PrataMan as High Commissioner then. They should be in their 60s?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, if I know who he is, I no need apply liao. Just jio him for lunches and dinners better right? Then I will know more than you. LOL

No need to know the joker in-person. Submit application to him for him to forward to the appropriate division within.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this fucker is a VSC lah!!! a lot of grassloot leechers like to join VSC to enhance the power by miw!!! got warrant card liao macam god like that. we regulars only do what is required. VSC like to do whatever can show off their police power.

Many gian pngs in the VSC. Another category of VSCs are those whom you can tap for outside activities. These are the rich and well-connected VSCs who are doing well in their careers. One even had a direct line to the number 1 man in Manila.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the amount of salary that you bring home that make you great, not the kind of work that you do. Police is nothing great as their salary is lower than MINDEF personnel.

Salaries not important. It is your 'spending power'. Or spending power of your aduans. Many I know lived the type of life even a bank manager would envy - wash hair, massage, nightclub from Mon to Fri etc. Not forgetting gambling tips and payment on your behalf when you cannot breathe liao.

You hardly get this type of lifestyle in MINDEF.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No issues.....warrant cards for mata got difference one or not? like can tell is senior officer or VSC or NS etc..

Very good question. Other than the rank stated, not sure if any difference. I only recall being asked to 'upgrade' after each promotion to include new rank. Never did. I left with my first rank intact. To me, the WC was useless. Staff pass also can be used when need be. No need WC.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good question. Other than the rank stated, not sure if any difference. I only recall being asked to 'upgrade' after each promotion to include new rank. Never did. I left with my first rank intact. To me, the WC was useless. Staff pass also can be used when need be. No need WC.

bro, got lah. last time warrant card got colour code on the back. the old one that we fold into half? regular blue, SC red, VSC forgot what colour liao.

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happened previously. Overtly denied their existence but back door, lots of negotiations. When released, employer provided them with jobs under a new cover. Poor chaps. I recall PrataMan as High Commissioner then. They should be in their 60s?

Ah you know about the incident up north to two of the field agents...i believe there was just a small mentioned in the papers in a inconspicuous corner...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, got lah. last time warrant card got colour code on the back. the old one that we fold into half? regular blue, SC red, VSC forgot what colour liao.

Moonlightaffairs,

You are right.

Regs had blue ones, SCs Red Ones (dunno why such a colour was chosen for SCs).

VSCs had blue ones too. The only difference was that instead of the crests worn by Regs and SCs on their collars, the VSCs had the word VSC.

I remember a VSC who "Volunteered" because he wanted to harass the customers troubling his girl-friend, who was a "hot" and "ang-pai" bar-girl in a "Lasap Bar".

This guy abused his warrant card many a times.

And all this hoohaa about serving the Nation as a volunteer policeman is a humbug and totally unbelievable.

The same applies to OTHER VOLUNTEER GROUPS like RCs and what not.

Unseen Motive behind them.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
coq2pnuwvgb9.jpg

Keung (left): Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.

0z5BA.jpg

That one good show!

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one good show!

Hong Kong movie maker is one of the best in police & triad story other than ghost story.

Most of the time what they quote in movie about police life is very true.

I mean if you ever work as a cop or law enforcement especially like plainclothes or undercover, you will know it.

In term of cop story, I love HK movies best other than US ones..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hong Kong movie maker is one of the best in police & triad story other than ghost story. Most of the time what they quote in movie about police life is very true.

Are you a fan of Laughing Kor also? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the time what they quote in movie about police life is very true.

I mean if you ever work as a cop or law enforcement especially like plainclothes or undercover, you will know it.

Don't be misled by the movies. Most of the time, work as a plainclothes officer is not as exciting as the movies portray. Undercover work depends. Most exciting must be CNB. The rest all bullshit, especially non-CNB cases.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be misled by the movies. Most of the time, work as a plainclothes officer is not as exciting as the movies portray. Undercover work depends. Most exciting must be CNB. The rest all bullshit, especially non-CNB cases.

yes, one word. sian! but CNB really a bit more exciting, gotta mix around with leads in order to get the big fish.