• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute To Good Old Forum Banter

jw5

Loyal
GMS notices the elephant. :o-o:

1673971650576.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS is very sad. :frown:

Goh Meng Seng

1 d ·

JUST IN - American Idol star CJ Harris (31) has died of a heart attack.

Former 'American Idol' Contestant CJ Harris Dead at 31

CJ Harris, the former "American Idol" contestant who made it to the top 6 in 2014, has died. A family member tells us CJ suffered an apparent heart attack Sunday night in Jasper, Alabama ... he was taken to a local hospital by ambulance, but didn't make it.

1674046534984.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS is sad. :frown:

Goh Meng Seng

1 d ·

Well known Hungry Ghost Month road shows singer suffered Sudden Aggressive Lung Cancer, died. It took 7 doctors to detect her last stage Lung Cancer. RIP

1674138954465.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS receives a gift of cake and gives a gift of tea. :coffee:

Goh Meng Seng

23 h ·

Delivered my Akbar CNY Tea to a FB friend today and I was pleasantly surprised to receive this cake gift from him!

He told me he is very glad that I have shared many information with regards to the V and these information made his family more certain they are not "insane" or "abnormal" in choosing not to get V. It provides the moral mental strength to withstand the pressure put on them being Unvax.

This is not the first time I receive such messages from people who have followed my videos and FB posts over the past 2 years but this is the first time I receive a cake in appreciation of my efforts so far.

I want to say a Big Thank You to him, his family as well as all those people out there who have sent me encouraging words and messages all these while. While my open outright frankness in dissecting all these V madness have helped you in one way or another, your subtle encouragement in any form has also given me strength to stay strong in the face of the tyranny PAP Gov has exerted upon me!

1674308665898.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS's friend recommendation for cold days is not coffee but tea. :coffee:

Goh Meng Seng

1 d ·

My friend sent me a message this evening, saying it is really shiok to take a hot Silver Earl Grey Tudor tea when the weather is cold!

He said, "I am enjoying a flash now!!"

shopee.sg/tudorteasg

1674738704344.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS is concerned. :cautious:

Goh Meng Seng

9 h ·

Remember what the "Experts" told us about this m R n a V right from the beginning?

They said "the V will stay at the injection site" and Fact Checkers went around to "discredit" all those who said otherwise.

But the narrative took a dramatic Twist when the P f izer documents sent to Japanese government was acquired and revealed that in an animal trial, the V DIDN'T just stay at the injection site! (The Fact Checkers admitted at Almost half of the V travelled to other parts of the body organs! )

This is an important issue because the logic is that if the V travelled to other organs like the heart, it might do what it is supposed to do, invade the body cells and produce the S P I K E at the surface of these organs and that will result in triggering our body's immune response to attack it.

The myocarditis or inflammation of the heart muscles is basically due to such mechanism. If the V didn't travel to the heart, how would the heart get affected or inflamed?

I tried to post a link to a study done by the German pathologist who had done autopsies on sudden or unexpected deaths on the requests by their family members. A "Fact Checkers" notice pops up.

As usual, I will click on it and read what it has to say.

I was laughing all the way when I read that "Fact Check" article.

First, it didn't address the fundamental findings of the study which CONFIRMED that m R n a V S PIKES were found in different organs of the deceased. However, it argued that MOST of the V would stay at the injection site, citing the SAME Animal test results received by Japanese government. What is the DEFINITION OF "MOST"? (It said) Less than 53%! I have yet to verify this but I suspect this is totally inaccurate. See below.

It further argued that 18% or more of the V went to the liver while other organs received less than 1%.

If I remember correctly, the Fact Checker's assertions is awfully, mischievously wrong! Not only the Liver has high amount of V accumulation, the spleen also ended up with similar amount of V accumulation after 48hours. Ovaries and adrenal glands have about half of the amount of V accumulation vs Liver.

If Liver has 18% of V accumulation, then the maths doesn't really add up at all! It would have mean at least 72% of V had gone around the body! Can I be the Fact Checker of the Fact Checkers?

Apparently the Fact Checkers are more interested in defaming and character assassinate the two good professors who put up a pretty comprehensive and convincing report on the potential harm of V.

What the Fact Checkers had done or trying to do is gaslighting everyone, by using OPINIONS from health officers and positions of unrelated matters from establishment but Absolutely nothing substantial of FACTS or counter research to discredit the report.

There is no single Fact in the Fact Checkers report that could convince me at all. It actually uses selective, diversion tactics and pure opinions without any basis to distract from the fundamental findings of the research paper.

I will post BOTH the links from the report on this matter and you judge for yourself.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/vascular-and-organ.../

https://healthfeedback.org/.../unsubstantiated-claims-by.../

1675342163276.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS goes to Changi Airport Kopitiam, perhaps for tea. :coffee:

Goh Meng Seng

12 h ·

While SG was screaming our Changi Airport is going back to normal but the Kopitiam at T4 is full of empty stalls.

329312827_994558838190494_838387487893044875_n.jpg