• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute To Good Old Forum Banter

jw5

Loyal
I miss the good old days in the forum when members would banter about with one another, mock one another mercilessly, criticize the logic of one another and tease one another about their failings, including in real life if they knew each other. This was usually done with minimal vulgarities, crudeness or obscene pictures. More often than not, there were new and funny ways of poking fun at one another.

This was most evident among GMS and his F4 Forum Buddies. Actually there was another forum foursome labelled F4, but people who knew GMS and his F4 forum buddies knew that these were the real F4.

This thread is started in tribute of the real F4 and the hilarious banter that took place among them. Any memories or information about them would be most appreciated.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes, it appears that there are several impolite and unnecessary attacks or allegations.
Unfortunately, [scroobal] has not posted for a long time. I miss his "Tales from the Istana", and his sharing of his knowledge and suggestions to others.
A resurrection of "Tales from the Istana" especially with a new resident, would be a good read.
I hope that members would be more civil.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
@jw5 I found their group photo

images.jpeg

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
Sometimes, it appears that there are several impolite and unnecessary attacks or allegations.
Unfortunately, [scroobal] has not posted for a long time. I miss his "Tales from the Istana", and his sharing of his knowledge and suggestions to others.
A resurrection of "Tales from the Istana" especially with a new resident, would be a good read.
I hope that members would be more civil.

Thanks for your memories Charlie.
Yes, scroobal had a good banter with many forummers in the past. He would insist on being domineering but there was one member who would usually get the better of him, a moniker called yellowarse, who more often than not, would kick scroobal's yellow arse.
One thing I do miss about scroobal were his gossipy posts.

jw5

Loyal
@jw5 I found their group photo

View attachment 114679

Thanks for the photo Froggy.
I don't know whether you know the history about this F4 boyband in detail, but one of the members is called Jerry Yan (far left).
Imho, he is one of the biggest idiots on earth. He was in a relationship for many years with this chiobu, but he played hard to get for years until she got fed up and married a Japanese guy several years younger than her.

1624636417331.png

jw5

Loyal
One of GMS's F4 Forum Buddies was Vincent also known as Ramseth, who sadly passed away a few years ago.
While searching for his information, I found this thread started by another legendary member well known for his vulgar banter, clinton666.

Ramseth had a Classic Forum Reply in this thread:

"I'm an ah beng, not a poet."

May Ramseth's soul rest in peace and he has a great time in heaven.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/serving-ns-doesnt-make-you-more-of-a-singaporean.115838/

1624636860034.png

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't know whether you know the history about this F4 boyband in detail, but one of the members is called Jerry Yan (far left).
Imho, he is one of the biggest idiots on earth. He was in a relationship for many years with this chiobu, but he played hard to get for years until she got fed up and married a Japanese guy several years younger than her.

View attachment 114680

Don't mind me I don't mean to derail this thread but this photo reminded me of my dinner companion tonight. Cheers.

IMG_20210625_230528.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, [Charlie99] is not [nayr69sg], and I am not Mark Andrew Yeoh.
I know that [goldendragon] is not Mark Andrew Yeoh.
Whoever is obsessed with Mark Andrew Yeoh, may wish to stop making those accusations.
I do not know who is Mark Andrew Yeoh.
I have met nayr69sg and goldendragon.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
One of GMS's F4 Forum Buddies was Vincent also known as Ramseth, who sadly passed away a few years ago.
While searching for his information, I found this thread started by another legendary member well known for his vulgar banter, clinton666.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/serving-ns-doesnt-make-you-more-of-a-singaporean.115838/

View attachment 114681
Really missed this Legend.

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
By the way, [Charlie99] is not [nayr69sg], and I am not Mark Andrew Yeoh.
I know that [goldendragon] is not Mark Andrew Yeoh.
Whoever is obsessed with Mark Andrew Yeoh, may wish to stop making those accusations.
I do not know who is Mark Andrew Yeoh.
I have met nayr69sg and goldendragon.

Ok, your point is noted. Nobody is on trial here.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 114681
I missed Ramseth’s history lessons. I’ve always thought Ivebert = Clinton666 = JohnTan = Boss Sam… how many % was I right?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, your point is noted. Nobody is on trial here.
This forum is not a court of law.
But it is also not for the moderators to be overly bossy or arrogant.
If the majority, especially the moderators are civil or more civil, it may attract more individuals.

jw5

Loyal
This forum is not a court of law.
But it is also not for the moderators to be overly bossy or arrogant.
If the majority, especially the moderators are civil or more civil, it may attract more individuals.

I am sure you are right about that.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 114680

Heehee

Is she Sadplumpgirl ?

Clinton666:
I have met the girl of my dreams and am madly in love. Heaven is really a place on Earth when you meet the right girl.
So screw all you retards, maggots and dumbasses as I will not have much time to educate you losers!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-am-looking-for-my-runaway-husband-froggy.292207/#post-3221954

jw5

Loyal
Heehee

Is she Sadplumpgirl ?

Clinton666:
I have met the girl of my dreams and am madly in love. Heaven is really a place on Earth when you meet the right girl.
So screw all you retards, maggots and dumbasses as I will not have much time to educate you losers!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-am-looking-for-my-runaway-husband-froggy.292207/#post-3221954

Clinton666 was really the master of rude and vulgar yet hilarious banter. Nowadays the hilarious has gone missing.