• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute To Good Old Forum Banter

jw5

Loyal
GMS takes more photos of SG roads. :biggrin:

1665412809114.png

jw5

Loyal

GMS is concerned. :cautious:

Goh Meng Seng

21 h ·

There is a spike in CV infections after F 1, that's somewhat expected. But to have 15% reinfection rate, that's really abnormal.

Unless if you are immunocompromised, else even for seasonal flu, once you are infected once, most probably you won't get reinfected again during the same season until 1 year later. This is also why flu vaccine is a yearly affair, not every 3 months, 6 months or a few weeks.

Some "Experts" have claimed that Covid mutates slower than flu virus, thus it implies reinfection will be less than flu.

But we are facing 15% reinfection rate right now and most probably, it will increase further.

If it climbs to over 50%, it isn't going to be just "another wave" but an alarming crisis.

There are already reports of people who are not known to be immunocompromised, fully Vax and Boostered, suffering reinfections with couple of months in between. Some even. Had multiple re-infections within a few months!

Even Pfizer CEO who has taken 4 jabs, had reinfection within 2 months (1.5 months)!

So what's going on here?

This is definitely unusual. Reinfections were rather rare in 2020 before vaccination started. Most of those reinfections happened to immunocompromised individuals.

But right now, even with the supposedly "effective" vaccines, we are seeing reinfections and even multiple re-infections within a short period of time!

Did the virus mutate so fast that even those multiple vax people can't deal with it?

There are conflicting information about reinfections. On one hand, the establishment tries to calm people down by saying reinfections are mild but on the other hand, there are reports that say multiple re-infections may cause great harm to our body! Who are we to believe in?

I only know one simple point, only when your body's immune system is weak, you will get infected. If you get reinfection or multiple re-infections, your immune system is really in a bad shape.

Will have more booster jabs help? Pfizer CEO's case is a fine example... He got reinfection at an astonishing short period of time!

It is time to pause, think critically and decide for yourself, which path is more logical for your health's sake.

Reinfection is not necessarily mild. There are people who suffered worse symptoms while others are mild. But the fact that one gets reinfected within short period of time, it's unusual and this needs to be studied carefully.

Someone observed that there are lots of people coughing around. Just protect yourself and keep your immune system strong. We may be in for a really rough ride ahead.

I fear for the worst and pray for the best.

This is what the "Experts" said back in March 2022:

"“The Omicron variant has been in Singapore for only a few months, so anyone here would at most have gotten infected with Omicron only two to three months ago. The risk of a Covid-19 reinfection within six months is generally extremely low,” he explained.

The risk of getting reinfected by the same strain of Omicron is also likely to be negligible within the first year, added Prof Hsu, but he cautioned that there is currently not enough evidence to be sure of this.

Professor Dale Fisher, senior consultant at the National University Hospital's Division of Infectious Diseases, said recent studies had shown reinfections in patients with Omicron are uncommon within the first two months."

https://www.straitstimes.com/.../reinfection-in-omicron..

1665579997299.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

2 d ·

I have posted this photo before and said that this is a sculpture of Lucifer, the fallen Angel which has turned into the Devil.

This sculpture was created in 1945 and was rejected by several museums as exhibit before it was accepted by Birmingham.

If it's not indicated by its creator Sir Jacob Epstein as "Lucifer", I don't think many people would think this is a sculpture of the Devil itself.

It doesn't have "I am Lucifer" or "I am the Devil" written on its forehead or any part of its body. It actually looks "harmless" and even "demure" because it has a head of a female although its muscular body is depicted as a man's body.

It doesn't have horns on its head nor fangs or long sharpen teeth. It might be mistaken as just another "Angel".

But it's Lucifer.

I guess this is exactly the point Sir Jacob wanted to express. The Demons or Devil
1f47f.png
or bad evil people don't necessarily have that "evil" look. They may look very pretty or handsome, demure or even harmless, but they can be as evil as the devil!

All evil plots or people are always sugar coated with good looks or sweet talk of good intentions. Beware!

View attachment 163681
Very true the evil doers that I met - from Malaysians to Indian Muslims to Hongkie Cantonese to Japanese to local Malays - are always acting “demure and harmless” in public but vicious underhanded attackers.