• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute To Good Old Forum Banter

jw5

Loyal
GMS needs a hug. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

4 d ·

Paddington station, the first stop to start the journey back to Singapore. Where is that bear which supposed to give me a goodbye hug?!

1664635314616.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS missed his tea. :frown:

Goh Meng Seng

4 d ·

I didn't bring along my Akbar Earl Grey tea along for this UK trip and most of the tea in UK really can't make it! It really surprises me as I thought I could get good tea in UK!

REALLY miss my Akbar Earl Grey tea and the first thing I did after reaching home is to brew a whole pot of it!

1664715480436.png

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

3 d ·

We always get good feedback for our various tea!

The following rating and feedback is the latest from our client who has purchase our Akbar Gold Tin loose leaves tea:

Taste: Pure Smooth taste with no residue on tongue

Quality: Top Notch Unique

Suitability: suitable for tea lovers, truly special.

1664718080561.png

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

3 d ·

Advertisement

I will be bringing in Top Notch Quality tea which is worthy for Royal tongues under the brand name House of Tudor!

Two exclusive exquisite tea are

Golden Tips

Silver Tips

These are the finest and most expensive tea from Sri Lanka. Stay tuned.

1664720661995.png

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

2 d ·

I have posted this photo before and said that this is a sculpture of Lucifer, the fallen Angel which has turned into the Devil.

This sculpture was created in 1945 and was rejected by several museums as exhibit before it was accepted by Birmingham.

If it's not indicated by its creator Sir Jacob Epstein as "Lucifer", I don't think many people would think this is a sculpture of the Devil itself.

It doesn't have "I am Lucifer" or "I am the Devil" written on its forehead or any part of its body. It actually looks "harmless" and even "demure" because it has a head of a female although its muscular body is depicted as a man's body.

It doesn't have horns on its head nor fangs or long sharpen teeth. It might be mistaken as just another "Angel".

But it's Lucifer.

I guess this is exactly the point Sir Jacob wanted to express. The Demons or Devil
1f47f.png
or bad evil people don't necessarily have that "evil" look. They may look very pretty or handsome, demure or even harmless, but they can be as evil as the devil!

All evil plots or people are always sugar coated with good looks or sweet talk of good intentions. Beware!

1664894566476.png

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

3 d ·

Seven early eight early, my friend who had taken countless needles (yeah, exceptionally high number of needles) suddenly sent me this ...

Well the findings in this report isn't that new as one German doctor has done 40 autopsies and found the magic S all over the place... The reports were totally ignored and I believe this report will be ignored as well.

1665064594029.png

jw5

Loyal
GMS is considering buying a Mercedes E Class in the UK. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

2 d ·

A friend in UK sends me this...

A Brand New Mercedes E Class in UK actually cost less than a piece of COE in SG! And this is considered as an Expensive car in UK!

1665232023134.png

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

23 h ·

I feel really sad when people talk like that. People make their own choices and live with the consequences.

And it is the PAP gov that forces everyone to make their choices and face the unnecessary consequences.

If you chose to take the V for dine in, travel or even to keep your job despite of warnings of the consequences, then you chose to take the risks and you should not blame us the Pure Blood for your own decision or the coercion imposed by PAP gov. If you want to get angry, you should get angry at PAP gov, not us the Pure Blood.

Pure Blood chose to defy the madness and coercion imposed by PAP gov. We made our choice and suffer the consequences of discrimination by PAP's irrational policies for so long. We suffer loss of jobs and even ostracized by friends, family members and some idiots out there. But we deem all these "sufferings" are
nothing compared to our health and quality of life.

Well, is that fair to us? Absolutely not but we didn't blame those who took the V or demand them to suffer the same discrimination with us.

You can have your buyer's remorse all you want but you must know who are the ones who corece you into that undesirable situation....PAP GOV, not us the Pure Blood.

While you think you have made the decision to enjoy your "PAP GOD GIVEN PRIVILEGE" we suffer patiently.

We know what we will or have suffered will be temporarily because it's only science, all pandemic will subside within 3 to 4 years as the V continue to mutate. And we know, if we are the unlucky ones to suffer from the V, it might be irreversible for life.

Between a short term suffering vs a potentially long term suffering, we have chosen to bite the bullet. So be it.

1665238837473.png

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

20 h ·

As an UnV, I should be happy when MOH announced all VDS are removed, but I am more surprised than happy.

Just a few days ago, OYK had just spoken in parliament about an important announcement to be made about V (mandate?) protocol and such but he didn't mention anything about removing VDS at all. In fact, he was blabbering away how UnV percentage is small but non fully V death from Covid infec was higher.... (Well, that's actually not a good argument because non fully V percentage is actually around 20% to 25% during earlier this year.)

After F 1, infec numbers incressed as expected and I was expecting a tightening of measures, imposing V mandate and enhancing VDS rather than removing it totally.

The announcement of removing VDS totally came as a total surprise although I feel that's the only logical and scientific thing to do.

However, if we look at the MOH press release, the title was about change in how fully V status should be defined BUT there isn't any V mandate imposed. The strangest part is that since VDS is totally removed, how many people would be bothered about how Fully V status is determined?

The whole Press Release doesn't seem to be coherent nor making any sense at all.

Even the MSM knew the main Big News is about the removal of VDS totally and nobody was interested to follow MOH headline!

The most intriguing part is that now they allowed the supposedly ineffective Sin V to be used as booster instead of insisting people should only take the P or M!

This Press Release seems to be puzzling apart from the VDS surprise. It looks as if it was put up hastily or last minute changes were made so much so that it doesn't make much logical sense with such incoherence!

It also seems that MOH was very reluctant in withdrawing all VDS measures by giving that "sulking threat" or reimposing all these measures again if situation gets worse.... But that doesn't even make any sense at all! UnV numbers are so small in SG and we need no protection from VDS. UnV plus Uninfec number is even smaller! (Yeah... Look at me!).

There is absolutely no logical basis to keep the VDS at all.

Most interesting thing is that OYK chose to post on his FB about the change in fully V status and the new V etc etc instead of focusing on the Big News of removing VDS!

It seems that he isn't really the advocate for the removal of VDS! Did someone force him to do that?

Most interesting observation is, for such "big major announcement", the Committee in charge of this CV didn't convene a proper press conference. The CHAIRMAN of the Committe abd PM-IN-WAITING Lawrence Wong has not uttered a single word about it.

What's going on here?

Nobody wants to bear the responsibility of asking people and young toddlers from 6 month old to take the V except OYK? It can't be the case that nobody wants to take credit of removing VDS and declare they have led the country back to normalcy by living with CV!

Seriously, I don't know what OYK is thinking by pushing for young kids to take the V when many countries have either quietly stop the V for kids and teenagers or straight away announce a total reversal on V for them!

It is very silly for OYK to take such great risks for nothing... Especially when others are subtlely distancing themselves from this decision. OYK will be made a scapegoat and thrown under the bus if anything goes wrong with such program.

1665322088751.png

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

6 h ·

The state of Florida in United States has officially issued a new advisory AGAINST mRna vaccination for anyone below 39 years old!

"This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

As such, the State Surgeon General recommends against males aged 18 to 39 from receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Those with preexisting cardiac conditions, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, should take particular caution when making this decision."

It has also recommended against vaccination for those healthy 5yr to 17 yr old, plus those under 5 yr old

https://www.floridahealth.gov/.../20220512-guidance-mrna...

1665322717476.png