• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh guys. Post this request here. Thought I saw the pics of the 'Swee Zha Boh' posted by another bro but unable to find it now. Can repost the link to the swee zha boh photos.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

Thailand properties are cheap. Medical is cheap. Food is cheap. Beer is cheap Sex is cheap too.

Yes Palden. Cheap Cheap.

However what attracts me most is the business opportunities here as the market is very big, government don't come meddle with you, its very easy to do business here.

Also personally the land here is very big and plenty of places to go for vacation or just the weekend, mountains, sea, islands etc etc. And personally I get to control all the money that I make be it much or little I get to keep 100% and manage them instead of being forced to cough out 36% of wage for fuxx. I also get to manage how I want to spend on my medical and medical here is world standard.

So Palden for me in Thailand its more than the cheap factor in fact there's much much more that this place can offer me and perhaps many others too you see.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today a little busy with last minute renovation works, CCTV, IT stuffs and cleaning so no time to take photos. Yet to decide a place for dinner. Considering going somewhere near Bachelor street for dinner. :wink:

errrr bro no need to post anymore photo of your renovation we're more interested in the girls working at your massage palour la.

Paiseh guys. Post this request here. Thought I saw the pics of the 'Swee Zha Boh' posted by another bro but unable to find it now. Can repost the link to the swee zha boh photos.

What swee zha bor buddy? You mean the lady who got the two men from MHA into trouble?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, it looks like business are considered easy to set up. however, i had heard that sometimes, u need to give protection money, either to the cops or gangster. is it true?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errrr bro no need to post anymore photo of your renovation we're more interested in the girls working at your massage palour la.

What swee zha bor buddy? You mean the lady who got the two men from MHA into trouble?
Which massage joint? Rasputin? That cannot. They have very strict rules on photography in their joints. Even though I am into photography now, that's the last place I ever want to take pics. :smile: How about sharing the zha boh at the pool table at Rolling Stone? The one bending down one. :wink:

Yes, who else beside the swee zha boh? Wonder if she is interested in a sales career in LOS? :biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, it looks like business are considered easy to set up. however, i had heard that sometimes, u need to give protection money, either to the cops or gangster. is it true?
Hi dietcoke, I believe this is more of what type of business you intend to set up. For Side Door business (Pian Men), maybe.

For legitimate business, you only need to worry about the rental and the staff salary and of course, customers.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lan Eh! 不要害我 ! I am only a severely overage student here.

You mean you're...

%E9%80%83%E5%AD%B8%E5%A8%81%E9%BE%8D%E2%85%A07575.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like to share that most dental clinics especially the cheaper ones....most are not doctors....some are just dental technicians so some jobs like root canal they might not be qualified to perform.

I usually just need something simple like scaling but if you are looking at more serious problems, I heard that all the private hospitals have a dental department.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Innocent! 我不是警察!

Hahaha. Good one! I enjoying watching his old 无理头 movies via PPS TV.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Photo Jan 28, 12 43 26 AM.jpg

But I guess inside here is most memorable for all three of us