• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. some russkie soup from russkie neighbour. donno what lah, just add chilli and pepper many many, now become aroi liaoz.

20130217_222852_zps904e1589.jpg

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops roti I forgot what it's called, kekekeke

OK nevermind. I've seen this before - if I am not wrong, pad thai hawker (on street, not at food court), the ones with that huge black flat pan, also sells this. If I remember, I will find out my next trip.

And must ask you this since you are the best. Where to find good (reasonable price) foie gras and iberico ham in BKK? Not Sukhumvit cut-throat prices.Thanks

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehegege my dinner, laksa!!!!!! gam siah mak mak to the you all know who bro wjo brought me so much goodiesbanndbgave me so much good advice.

20130217_230920_zps23b495a7.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hrhehehe. i beri di siao. centre bo show but show finalm.

fnish liaoz. gam siah my fren in ramintra, bangkok.

C360_2013-02-17-23-27-29_zps45ce88b4.jpg
happy new year. hehehe. i mao again.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My lunch this afternoon Chon, just add some chicken and daohu and prawn and fishcake

5CB04337-88F6-4FA9-8894-048477236502-8929-0000029E17DD3E01.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe last post for the nigtr liao.. me donno typing what liaoz. thanks to all the bros for the encouragement. happy huat huat huat 2013. may pap go eat snake. 555.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My lunch this afternoon Chon, just add some chicken and daohu and prawn and fishcake

5CB04337-88F6-4FA9-8894-048477236502-8929-0000029E17DD3E01.jpg
555 how come your one always so nice har?? hello wjere is the laksa mai hum ha.

anyway. bro gam siah gam siah for the sinkeeblaksa and allnthebstuff. really miss home liaoz. been away for too long liaoz.

gam siah la

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
555 how come your one always so nice har?? hello wjere is the laksa mai hum ha.

anyway. bro gam siah gam siah for the sinkeeblaksa and allnthebstuff. really miss home liaoz. been away for too long liaoz.

gam siah la

Don't say until like that la. Fuck la I told you that you need to take a short break home just for one day la. 20th you ok? I onz you we go Singapore together la.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say until like that la. Fuck la I told you that you need to take a short break home just for one day la. 20th you ok? I onz you we go Singapore together la.
hehehe. today what day har? see i can book later or not. very mao liaoz.