• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha. actually more on health. everyday last one sleep and first one wake up. one thing i notice is customer like to come when we qre near closing hours.

u know what. actually if u do observe that, why don't you adjust your ops hours? isn't it better to operate during hours with customers streaming than to sit there waiting for them to come? just a suggestion. u know better your location of ops.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also donno what to say. hehehe when i chin chai chin chai, evdryrhing ok. hehehe. nowblisten to hokkien/canto songs from ipod. ssssteam.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hrhehe acutallt mao liaoz. last post for the night liaoz. now listening 'i ask sky'我问天 and faye wong love and pain border. fuck lah. come here play any song also can lah.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Breakfast in market now - chai tao kway Thai style look ok?

41067C4F-294C-49E9-9C81-5FDF4C89005A-8929-000001D490B53245.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now in Bkk, overlay on business mon/tues week. Had a BLAST in my cherry visit to Saxophone pub last night. More than jazz, very funky ambience. Great food too, had a nice Riesling. Not realize it's 25 years anniversary, acclaimed by many

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=8e0Rf77f82Q[/video]

Pi chon, sorry missed out sin city until next time. Joetys will give you a courtesy buzz before you rendevouz with ceweks

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now in Bkk, overlay on business mon/tues week. Had a BLAST in my cherry visit to Saxophone pub last night. More than jazz, very funky ambience. Great food too, had a nice Riesling. Not realize it's 25 years anniversary, acclaimed by many

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=8e0Rf77f82Q[/video]

Pi chon, sorry missed out sin city until next time. Joetys will give you a courtesy buzz before you rendevouz with ceweks

Why you never meet joetsy? he's at BKK also

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never meet joetsy? he's at BKK also
Love to, but not impose on screw king as he's busy shuttling to do justice to his cewek gig.:p Last I caught up with him was late Nov (similar business trip).

Joetys, I'm instead batang in distress ..maciam hungry bee with no honey :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Love to, but not impose on screw king as he's busy shuttling to do justice to his cewek gig.:p Last I caught up with him was late Nov (similar business trip).

Joetys, I'm instead batang in distress ..maciam hungry bee with no honey :biggrin:

hehehe thanks for calling. welcome to los jaa. remember to come sin city soon. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nonsense ehh, he just went for a good massage, he where got busy? haha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys. i have a tall ceiling in my shop. want to do a rotating mirror ball. machiam like many stars inside. very retro style. machiam got many stars spinning around. thosr u see in 80s disco.

difficult or not?

think goes well old canto/chinrsr/hokkien songs.